|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What age does Nora Ephron appear to be when she tells her anecdotes and stories?
2. How does Nora feel about her declining eyesight?
3. According to Nora, what does a great story do?
4. What does Nora do with the classics?
5. What does a reader specifically pick out a book in the hopes of doing?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Describe Nora and Bill's relationship in the beginning?
2. Describe how Nora views her apartment in...
This section contains 979 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)