Mid-Book Test (up to Me and JFK: Now It Can Be Told)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why does Nora believe she was never propositioned by JFK?
2. What happens in Nora Ephron's marriage as she is experimenting in the culinary world?
3. What is the name of the woman who admits to having an affair with JFK?
4. What kind of maintenance overwhelms Nora?
5. What is the name of the manager of Nora's building?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does the new purse Nora gets after returning...
This section contains 1,001 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)