|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the book she is reading in "Rapture" take her?
(a) 1930's Montana.
(b) 1930's New Jersey.
(c) 1960's Boston.
(d) 1940's New York.
2. Who does the character of Sally most resemble in the film "When Harry Met Sally?"
(a) Diane Sawyer.
(b) Meg Ryan.
(c) Nora Ephron.
(d) Katie Couric.
3. What does Nora cause the reader to think about as they read about where she lives?
(a) Where their friends live.
(b) Where they want to live.
(c) Where they live themselves.
(d) Why they should live in New York.
4. What does Nora savor after she has found the strudel?
(b) A hearty meal.
5. What is the name of the woman who admits to having an affair with JFK?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nora always on the lookout for?
2. What does Nora say is easy to do when it comes to advice?
3. What did Nora feel at the beginning of her relationship with Bill?
4. What has happened in New York that does not detour Nora Ephron from living there?
5. What medical condition does Nora equate to from spending too much time enjoying a great book?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)