Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nora feel about her divorces?
(a) She is deeply affected.
(b) She feels free of obligation.
(c) She is sad but moves on.
(d) She is reminiscent of the past.
2. When was the last time Nora was able to find cabbage strudel?
3. What does Nora believe Bill did as a result of his affair with Monica?
(a) Throw away the Presidency.
(b) Throw away a great woman.
(c) Throw away hope for a nation.
(d) Throw away their relationship.
4. How does Nora feel when the story of Bill and Monica comes out?
5. What does one want to have when they are younger and could really use?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Nora Ephron move to when she is five years old, but misses home and does not fit in?
2. What does Nora offer the reader as she dispenses her advice and wisdom?
3. After Nora sees Bill on television again, what does she think to herself?
4. What does Nora do with the classics?
5. Who tells Nora about Andre's Hungarian Bakery opening?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)