|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nora believe she was never propositioned by JFK?
(a) She was not agreeable enough.
(b) She had bad hair and clothes.
(c) She was not a blonde.
(d) She was overweight.
2. What was one of Nora's favorite foods?
(a) Cabbage pie.
(b) Cabbage strudel.
(c) Cabbage slaw.
(d) Cabbage soup.
3. How does Nora describe herself as she sits in front of her computer?
(a) A mouse potato.
(b) a computer addict
(c) A workaholic
(d) Jittery and anxious
4. When was the last time Nora was able to find cabbage strudel?
5. How does Nora feel when the story of Bill and Monica comes out?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nora equate her computer addiction to?
2. What did Nora never have while she was at the White House?
3. Who does Nora save when he gets locked in the nearby Men's room?
4. What form of literature does Nora say can place her in rapture?
5. What does Nora say is easier to do once the experience has played out?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the point of discussing a lost food?
2. Describe the way in which Nora share her one liners?
3. Who are the two people that greatly influenced Nora in her life?
4. Why does Nora believe she was never propositioned by JFK?
5. Describe the success that happens on Nora's quest for the cabbage strudel.
6. Describe Nora and Bill's relationship in the beginning?
7. What is the relationship that Nora draws between the reader and a diver?
8. What does Nora say everyone has moments of?
9. What does Nora believe makes a great story?
10. Why happens one day when JFK walks by Nora one day?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)