|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bakery did Nora used to find her favorite cabbage strudel?
(a) Mrs. Herbert's Hungarian Bakery.
(b) Mrs. Hebet's Hungarian Bakery.
(c) Mrs. Herb's Hungarian Bakery.
(d) Mrs. Herbst's Hungarian Bakery.
2. What is the structure of Nora's apartment?
(a) Narrow and vertical.
(c) A rounded studio.
3. What did Nora feel at the beginning of her relationship with Bill?
4. What was one of Nora's favorite foods?
(a) Cabbage strudel.
(b) Cabbage soup.
(c) Cabbage pie.
(d) Cabbage slaw.
5. Under what political circumstance does Nora Ephron refuse to support Bill?
(a) Gay marriage.
(b) Gay rights.
(c) Gay adoption.
(d) Gays in the military.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the tragedy of lost food, according to Nora?
2. In what city does Nora Ephron live?
3. What does Nora savor after she has found the strudel?
4. Where did Nora's first husband take her in an attempt to patch together their failed marriage?
5. Why does Nora believe she was never propositioned by JFK?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the way in which Nora share her one liners?
2. Why is Nora upset about not being able to find her favorite food since 1982?
3. What favorite food does Nora share about?
4. Why happens one day when JFK walks by Nora one day?
5. What happens when Nora sees Bill on TV again?
6. Describe the success that happens on Nora's quest for the cabbage strudel.
7. What does Nora say about wisdom?
8. What is Nora's problem in college?
9. Describe Nora's desk environment.
10. What does Nora begin talking about when describing her life in New York?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)