|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the story of Nora and JFK bring reality to?
(a) Nora's own personal problems.
(b) The glamour and public intrigue of the White House.
(c) The trying times of the 1960's.
(d) The marriage between John and Jackie.
2. What newspaper is Nora given the change to write for, realizing her dream of being a journalist at the age of twenty-two?
(a) The New Yorker.
(b) The New York Magazine.
(c) The New York Post.
(d) The New York Times.
3. How does Nora describe herself as she sits in front of her computer?
(a) A workaholic
(b) a computer addict
(c) Jittery and anxious
(d) A mouse potato.
4. What author is Nora reading when she writes the chapter "Rapture?"
(a) Margaret Atwood.
(b) Michael Chabon.
(c) Amy Bloom.
(d) Michael Crichton.
5. What did Nora never have while she was at the White House?
(a) A chance to meet Jackie Kennedy.
(b) A decent cup of coffee.
(c) A desk or typewriter.
(d) An office of her own.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nora always on the lookout for?
2. What city does Nora Ephron move to when she is five years old, but misses home and does not fit in?
3. What does Nora savor after she has found the strudel?
4. What is Nora impressed by when she sees Bill on television?
5. What is Nora's response to JFK's question?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)