Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora mention she is unable to finish because so is so enraptured by a book?
(a) Writing a movie script.
(b) Editing a movie.
(c) Cleaning her home.
(d) A meal.
2. What is Nora's job in the White House?
(c) Wait staff.
3. Who does Nora save when he gets locked in the nearby Men's room?
(a) The Speaker of the House.
(b) The Vice-President.
(c) The President.
(d) A Supreme Court Justice.
4. According to Nora, what is a small but valued plus to living in New York City?
(a) The art and culture.
(b) The subway.
(c) Having a doorman.
(d) The shopping.
5. What magazine article does Nora write when she realizes her life has changed and she is now a writer?
(a) A magazine article about living in Los Angeles.
(b) A magazine article about being a New Yorker.
(c) A magazine article about having small breasts.
(d) A magazine article about weight issues.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nora equate her computer addiction to?
2. What does Nora do with the classics?
3. Who does the character of Sally most resemble in the film "When Harry Met Sally?"
4. What political issue does Nora wish Bill would speak out against?
5. What medical condition does Nora equate to from spending too much time enjoying a great book?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)