|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora offer the reader as she dispenses her advice and wisdom?
(b) An escape.
2. What political issue does Nora wish Bill would speak out against?
(a) Civil rights.
(b) Gay rights.
(c) Global warming.
(d) The war.
3. What leads to Nora's personal story of being an intern at the White House while JFK was President?
(a) She prints a copy of a news article on Mimi Fahnestock's affair.
(b) Her college asks her for a review of her internship.
(c) She tries to publish a White House memoir.
(d) She publicly admits to having an affair with JFK.
4. What does Nora perceive the hunt to find cabbage strudel to be?
(a) A happy ending.
(b) A quest.
(c) A journey.
(d) A love affair.
5. If Nora was propositioned by JFK, what is the one thing she would not have been able to do?
(a) Keep up personal appearances.
(b) Wear perfect hair and makeup daily.
(c) Keep it a secret.
(d) Buy a new wardrobe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Nora's first request for cabbage strudel is denied by the owner of Andre's bakery?
2. What did Nora never have while she was at the White House?
3. What does Nora say is easier to do once the experience has played out?
4. Where did Nora claim her time was spent while she was at the White House?
5. How does Nora feel about her divorces?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)