|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nora always on the lookout for?
(a) The next great play.
(b) The next great actress.
(c) The next great book.
(d) The next great movie.
2. How does Nora feel about her divorces?
(a) She is deeply affected.
(b) She feels free of obligation.
(c) She is reminiscent of the past.
(d) She is sad but moves on.
3. What is Nora impressed by when she sees Bill on television?
(a) How he looks and sounds.
(b) How he is dressed.
(c) The rhythm in which he speaks.
(d) How he holds himself among a crowd.
4. What political issue does Nora wish Bill would speak out against?
(a) Civil rights.
(b) Gay rights.
(c) Global warming.
(d) The war.
5. What author is Nora reading when she writes the chapter "Rapture?"
(a) Amy Bloom.
(b) Michael Chabon.
(c) Michael Crichton.
(d) Margaret Atwood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora do with the classics?
2. Who does Nora save when he gets locked in the nearby Men's room?
3. What does Nora say everyone experiences?
4. Where did Nora's first husband take her in an attempt to patch together their failed marriage?
5. What kind of approach does Nora take when giving advice?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)