|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the story of Nora's apartment essentially a story about?
2. Where does Nora travel to with a friend to buy a purse?
(a) New York City.
(b) Hong Kong.
3. What is not guaranteed in a difficult recipe?
(a) Quality ingredients.
(b) Proper measurements.
(d) Care and craftsmanship.
4. What subject does Nora Ephron provide humorous insight into?
(a) Being an aging woman.
(b) Being a woman about to marry.
(c) Being a woman expecting a child.
(d) Being a woman in love.
5. What does Nora now have on her face because of menopause?
(c) A mustache.
(d) Deep wrinkles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first stage of parenting?
2. Who is one of Nora's favorite chefs?
3. Why does Nora not need a purse for a time?
4. What is a cook's style very similar to?
5. What kind of job is parenting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is wrong with Nora Ephron's neck, besides age and what does she wish she would have enjoyed more?
2. What is Nora's problem in college?
3. How does Nora feel about what happened between Bill and Monica?
4. What is the first stage of parenting?
5. Describe Nora's desk environment.
6. Describe Nora's job at the White House.
7. Why happens one day when JFK walks by Nora one day?
8. What does the new purse Nora gets after returning from Paris look like?
9. What is the relationship that Nora draws between the reader and a diver?
10. Describe Nora and Bill's relationship in the beginning?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)