|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora Ephron enjoy about reading?
(c) The juicy plot.
(d) The escape.
2. Which body part does Nora Ephron believe shows age the most?
(a) The lips.
(b) The stomach.
(c) The decolletage.
(d) The neck.
3. What subject matter does Nora Ephron refuse to discuss in her book?
(a) Fashion and style.
(c) Health and beauty.
(d) No subject matter is untouchable.
4. What profession is Nora Ephron a critically acclaimed success?
5. How, according to The Parenting Movement, do your parenting skills affect your children?
(a) Your parenting skills are a result of who you are.
(b) Your parenting skills are a result of how you were raised.
(c) Your parenting skills affect who your child becomes.
(d) Your parenting skills do not affect who your child becomes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nora Ephron believe that her new bag will never go out of style?
2. What might some consider cooking to be?
3. Who does Nora have imaginary conversations with?
4. What does Nora Ephron anticipate she will feel like if she gets a purse that is big enough to carry all of her things?
5. According to Nora Ephron, what about parenting is lacking?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the third stage of parenting?
2. What is the first stage of parenting?
3. Describe the second stage of parenting?
4. What does Nora Ephron not like about her neck?
5. What is the premise of Nora Ephron's book "I Feel Bad About My Neck?"
6. What does Nora do while she tries out recipes from her favorite cookbooks?
7. What happens after Nora gets a divorce?
8. What kind of a job is parenting?
9. What are Nora's thoughts on exercise?
10. How does Nora's interest in cookbooks begin?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)