|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora Ephron say she wishes she would have enjoyed and appreciated in her life?
(a) Her younger and more attractive neck.
(b) Her younger and more attractive derriere.
(c) Her younger and more attractive hands.
(d) Her younger and more attractive decolletage.
2. What does the effects of eyesight going bad affect?
(a) Being able to read telephone books, menus, and pill bottles.
(b) Almost everything a person does.
(c) Writing novels.
(d) Reading books.
3. What does Nora Ephron enjoy about reading?
(b) The escape.
(d) The juicy plot.
4. What item does Nora often lose?
(a) The script she is working on.
(b) Her glasses.
(c) Her magnifying glass.
(d) The manuscript of the novel she has almost finished.
5. What is happening to Nora's vision?
(a) She is experiencing double vision.
(b) She is developing cataracts.
(c) It is changing.
(d) It is blurring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Nora's new man in her life?
2. What does Nora claim that the obsession with maintenance of physical appearance is trying to ultimately do?
3. What is not guaranteed in a difficult recipe?
4. Where in New York do Nora and Nick find a new apartment after Apthorp?
5. What changes as Nora moves from an apartment she loves to a place where she lives?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the new purse Nora gets after returning from Paris look like?
2. What does Nora's final decision about her new, waterproof, roomy purse do for other women trying to make traditional purses work?
3. What types of maintenance are there?
4. Describe the premise of the chapter "Blind as a Bat."
5. Describe how Nora views her apartment in the beginning?
6. What does Nora Ephron not like about her neck?
7. Who is Nora Ephron?
8. What does Nora think of unwanted hairs and hair removal?
9. What is significant about Lee Bailey?
10. What is the premise of Nora Ephron's book "I Feel Bad About My Neck?"
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)