|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has every woman tried to do with her purse?
(a) Wear it out.
(b) Make it work.
(c) Style it with an outfit.
(d) Keep it clean.
2. What does Nora admit to doing to maintain her face?
(a) Using Botox and Restylane.
(b) Having regular facials.
(c) Getting chemical peels.
(d) Getting a face lift.
3. Why does Nora Ephron believe that her new bag will never go out of style?
(a) Because it was never in style.
(b) Because she has seen it advertised in fashion magazines.
(c) Because Grace Kelly had a bag like her.
(d) Because it is a timeless piece.
4. What does Nora want to happen even though she does not like to exercise?
(a) Get into shape.
(b) Get flexible.
(c) Improve her stamina.
(d) Improve her strength.
5. What maintenance requirement does Nora question?
(a) Getting a massage.
(b) Getting a pedicure.
(c) Getting a manicure.
(d) Getting a facial.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Nora as she exercises?
2. According to Nora Ephron, what does every woman want?
3. Who does adolescence change?
4. According to Nora Ephron, what about parenting is lacking?
5. Which body part does Nora Ephron believe shows age the most?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the premise of the chapter "Blind as a Bat."
2. What is the first stage of parenting?
3. What does Nora Ephron not like about her neck?
4. What are Nora's thoughts on exercise?
5. Why does Nora travel to Paris?
6. What kind of a job is parenting?
7. Describe the second stage of parenting?
8. How does Nora's interest in cookbooks begin?
9. What happens when Nora finally gets reading glasses?
10. What is the third stage of parenting?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)