|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora Ephon do so that others do not have to witness her aging body?
(a) Stay indoors.
(b) Turns to surgery.
(c) Dress for concealment.
(d) Turns down social invitations.
2. What is the chapter "Blind as a Bat" and ode to?
(a) A Grecian urn.
3. What has every woman tried to do with her purse?
(a) Style it with an outfit.
(b) Keep it clean.
(c) Make it work.
(d) Wear it out.
4. How, according to The Parenting Movement, do your parenting skills affect your children?
(a) Your parenting skills are a result of how you were raised.
(b) Your parenting skills affect who your child becomes.
(c) Your parenting skills are a result of who you are.
(d) Your parenting skills do not affect who your child becomes.
5. What is Nora's most recent attempt at working out?
(a) She has begun to study yoga.
(b) She has hired a trainer.
(c) She has taken up dance classes.
(d) She is training for a marathon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Nora take care of her nails for many years?
2. How much does Nora Ephron's friend plan on spending on her vintage purse?
3. What is it like living in Nora's apartment in the beginning?
4. What do the contents of Nora's purse most resemble?
5. What subject does Nora Ephron provide humorous insight into?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the second stage of parenting?
2. What types of maintenance are there?
3. What happens when Nora finally gets reading glasses?
4. How does Nora's interest in cookbooks begin?
5. What is the third stage of parenting?
6. What is the first stage of parenting?
7. What does Nora think of unwanted hairs and hair removal?
8. What is happening to Nora's eyesight and what is she having trouble doing?
9. What does Nora Ephron not like about her neck?
10. What is significant about Lee Bailey?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)