|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it like living in Nora's apartment in the beginning?
2. What feeling does Nora's purse give to women everywhere who cannot seem to make traditional purses work?
3. How much does Nora Ephron's friend plan on spending on her vintage purse?
(a) Twenty-six hundred dollars.
(b) Two thousand dollars.
(c) Fifteen hundred dollars.
(d) Sixty dollars.
4. What kinds of books is Nora most interested in?
(a) Art books.
(c) History books.
(d) Fictional book.
5. What age does Nora Ephron appear to be when she tells her anecdotes and stories?
(a) A woman having a mid-life crisis.
(b) A woman in her sixties.
(c) A woman of any age.
(d) A woman in her twenties.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do women seldom do as they get older?
2. According to Nora Ephron, what about parenting is lacking?
3. According to Nora, what did parents need to do once the "The Parenting Movement" began?
4. Why does Nora not need a purse for a time?
5. What is the name of Nora's apartment building?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nora not like about her own purse?
2. What does Nora do while she tries out recipes from her favorite cookbooks?
3. What types of maintenance are there?
4. What is happening to Nora's eyesight and what is she having trouble doing?
5. What is the first stage of parenting?
6. What does Nora think of manicures?
7. What happens after Nora gets a divorce?
8. Who is Nora Ephron?
9. Who are the people that move in and that Nora meets in her building and what happens with these relationships?
10. What is wrong with Nora Ephron's neck, besides age and what does she wish she would have enjoyed more?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)