|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Nora think each women struggles with all on their own?
(a) Career choice.
(b) Physical appearance.
(c) Breast size.
2. What does Nora Ephron's new purse bring her?
(a) Organizational skills.
3. What is the second stage of parenting?
(a) Young adulthood.
(d) the toddler years.
4. What kinds of books is Nora most interested in?
(a) Art books.
(b) Fictional book.
(d) History books.
5. How much does Nora Ephron's friend plan on spending on her vintage purse?
(a) Two thousand dollars.
(b) Fifteen hundred dollars.
(c) Twenty-six hundred dollars.
(d) Sixty dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it like living in Nora's apartment in the beginning?
2. According to Nora, what did parents need to do once the "The Parenting Movement" began?
3. What is not easy to do as one ages?
4. What is the name of the manager of Nora's building?
5. What is the first stage of parenting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the symbolism of Nora's apartment?
2. Describe how Nora views her apartment in the beginning?
3. What types of maintenance are there?
4. What does Nora think of unwanted hairs and hair removal?
5. What does Nora do while she tries out recipes from her favorite cookbooks?
6. What happens when Nora finally gets reading glasses?
7. What is wrong with Nora Ephron's neck, besides age and what does she wish she would have enjoyed more?
8. What does Nora's final decision about her new, waterproof, roomy purse do for other women trying to make traditional purses work?
9. What does Nora claim affects people more than anything else?
10. How does Nora's interest in cookbooks begin?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)