|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changes as Nora moves from an apartment she loves to a place where she lives?
(a) Her relationship.
(b) Her job.
(c) Her mode of transportation.
(d) Her life.
2. Why does Nora Ephron get frustrated carrying her purse around?
(a) She can never find anything in it.
(b) She finds it too heavy.
(c) The purse strains her shoulder.
(d) She ends up loading it up with too many things.
3. Where can you look for advice about parenting, but be advised that there are many different opinions?
(b) Best friends.
(d) Other parents.
4. What is happening to Nora's vision?
(a) It is blurring.
(b) It is changing.
(c) She is developing cataracts.
(d) She is experiencing double vision.
5. What happens in Nora Ephron's marriage as she is experimenting in the culinary world?
(a) She gets a divorce.
(b) She has another child.
(c) She cheats on her husband.
(d) She is left for another woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How, according to The Parenting Movement, do your parenting skills affect your children?
2. What did Nora used to do to be rid of unwanted hairs?
3. Why does Nora not need a purse for a time?
4. What is the name of Nora's new man in her life?
5. Why does Nora Ephron believe that her new bag will never go out of style?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the new purse Nora gets after returning from Paris look like?
2. What does Nora's final decision about her new, waterproof, roomy purse do for other women trying to make traditional purses work?
3. What is the premise of Nora Ephron's book "I Feel Bad About My Neck?"
4. What does Nora not like about her own purse?
5. What does Nora do while she tries out recipes from her favorite cookbooks?
6. What are Nora's thoughts on exercise?
7. Describe how Nora views her apartment in the beginning?
8. Describe the second stage of parenting?
9. What is happening to Nora's eyesight and what is she having trouble doing?
10. What does Nora think of unwanted hairs and hair removal?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)