Short Answer Key
I Feel Bad About My Neck
1. What subject does Nora Ephron provide humorous insight into?
Being an aging woman.
2. What profession is Nora Ephron a critically acclaimed success?
3. What age does Nora Ephron appear to be when she tells her anecdotes and stories?
A woman of any age.
4. What subject matter does Nora Ephron refuse to discuss in her book?
No subject matter is untouchable.
5. What body part does Nora share how she most deeply feels in the opening of the book?
6. What subject does Nora Ephron claim other women do not answer honestly about when asked for their opinion?
7. Why does it seem pointless to answer honestly if a friend says you look great?
You won't believe it anyway.
8. What topic does Nora think each women struggles with all on their own?
This section contains 2,553 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)