|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Considering the Alternative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body part does Nora share how she most deeply feels in the opening of the book?
(a) Her feet.
(b) Her hands.
(c) Her neck.
(d) Her face.
2. What does Nora Ephron say she wishes she would have enjoyed and appreciated in her life?
(a) Her younger and more attractive derriere.
(b) Her younger and more attractive decolletage.
(c) Her younger and more attractive neck.
(d) Her younger and more attractive hands.
3. What happens to Nora as she exercises?
(a) She gets hurt.
(b) She discovers that she is uncoordinated.
(c) She loses weight.
(d) She sweats indecently.
4. What does Nora use as daily skin maintenance?
(c) Potions in bottles and jars.
5. How long was Nora married to her first husband?
(a) one year.
(b) three years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Six years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Nora Ephron move to when she is five years old, but misses home and does not fit in?
2. When Nora's friend Henry prepares to die, what does he name his file on his desktop that houses all of his paperwork?
3. How does Nora feel about her declining eyesight?
4. What changes as Nora moves from an apartment she loves to a place where she lives?
5. Which body part does Nora Ephron believe shows age the most?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)