|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Considering the Alternative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora Ephon do so that others do not have to witness her aging body?
(a) Turns to surgery.
(b) Turns down social invitations.
(c) Dress for concealment.
(d) Stay indoors.
2. What does Nora believe Bill did as a result of his affair with Monica?
(a) Throw away their relationship.
(b) Throw away the Presidency.
(c) Throw away hope for a nation.
(d) Throw away a great woman.
3. How many times does Nora enter her own kitchen?
(a) When a meal is being prepared.
(b) Nora does not cook.
(c) A couple of times a day.
(d) Hundreds of times a day
4. What kind of advice does Nora mostly dispense in the chapter "What I Wish I'd Known"?
(a) Advice on aging.
(b) Advice on self-help.
(c) Advice on emails.
(d) Advice on money.
5. Where does Nora travel to with a friend to buy a purse?
(b) New York City.
(d) Hong Kong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What medical condition does Nora equate to from spending too much time enjoying a great book?
2. How does Nora describe death?
3. What item does Nora often lose?
4. Who does Nora eventually meet in her building?
5. Who does Bill lie about that Nora rationalizes away?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)