|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Considering the Alternative.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora admit to doing to maintain her face?
(a) Using Botox and Restylane.
(b) Getting a face lift.
(c) Getting chemical peels.
(d) Having regular facials.
2. What is the biggest pro to living in a small apartment in New York?
(a) Less space for out of town visitors.
(b) Less space to manage.
(c) Less space to clean.
(d) Less space to fill.
3. Which body part does Nora Ephron believe shows age the most?
(a) The decolletage.
(b) The stomach.
(c) The lips.
(d) The neck.
4. What body part does Nora share how she most deeply feels in the opening of the book?
(a) Her face.
(b) Her hands.
(c) Her feet.
(d) Her neck.
5. What has happened in New York that does not detour Nora Ephron from living there?
(a) Political corruption.
(b) Neighborhood prostitution rings.
(d) The rise of the crime rate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nora feel about her divorces?
2. If Nora was propositioned by JFK, what is the one thing she would not have been able to do?
3. What is something else that Nora has lost that is beyond her control?
4. What does one want to have when they are younger and could really use?
5. What does Nora remember about the books that she reads?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)