|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lost Strudel or Le Strudel Perdu.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the story of Nora's apartment essentially a story about?
2. What does Nora say the struggle to read as you get older causes the need for?
(c) Bigger font.
(d) A magnifying glass.
3. What bakery did Nora used to find her favorite cabbage strudel?
(a) Mrs. Hebet's Hungarian Bakery.
(b) Mrs. Herbert's Hungarian Bakery.
(c) Mrs. Herb's Hungarian Bakery.
(d) Mrs. Herbst's Hungarian Bakery.
4. According to Nora Ephron, what kind of advice helps you as a parent through the adolescent years?
(a) Advice from trusted community doctors.
(b) Dr. Spock.
(c) There is no advice that helps.
(d) Advice from women who have children the same age.
5. What might some consider cooking to be?
(a) An inspiration.
(b) An art.
(c) A chore.
(d) An expression.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Nora sees Bill on television again, what does she think to herself?
2. How long was Nora married to her first husband?
3. What is Nora's most recent attempt at working out?
4. What is Nora's response to JFK's question?
5. What is the biggest pro to living in a small apartment in New York?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)