|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moving On.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Nora take care of her nails for many years?
(a) She bit her nails.
(b) She ignored her nails.
(c) She filed her nails.
(d) She went to the nail salon.
2. What is the second stage of parenting?
(a) the toddler years.
(b) Young adulthood.
3. According to Nora, what did parents need to do once the "The Parenting Movement" began?
(a) Change their child.
(b) Let their child lead.
(c) Educate their child.
(d) Become child-centered.
4. What changes as Nora moves from an apartment she loves to a place where she lives?
(a) Her life.
(b) Her job.
(c) Her mode of transportation.
(d) Her relationship.
5. When Nora Ephron must work outside the home, what kind of purse does she end up getting?
(a) A hobo bag.
(b) A large plastic shopping bag.
(c) A clutch.
(d) A Hermes bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nora feel about her declining eyesight?
2. What changes in Nora's life as her cooking style changes?
3. What is the third stage of being a parent?
4. What feeling does Nora's purse give to women everywhere who cannot seem to make traditional purses work?
5. What do the contents of Nora's purse most resemble?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)