|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parenting in Three Stages.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What age does Nora Ephron appear to be when she tells her anecdotes and stories?
(a) A woman of any age.
(b) A woman in her sixties.
(c) A woman having a mid-life crisis.
(d) A woman in her twenties.
2. Why does Nora Ephron get frustrated carrying her purse around?
(a) The purse strains her shoulder.
(b) She can never find anything in it.
(c) She finds it too heavy.
(d) She ends up loading it up with too many things.
3. According to Nora Ephron, what about parenting is lacking?
(a) A manual and training.
(b) Community support.
(c) Good advice.
(d) Support from other parents.
4. What does Nora Ephron enjoy about reading?
(a) The escape.
(c) The juicy plot.
5. What has every woman tried to do with her purse?
(a) Wear it out.
(b) Style it with an outfit.
(c) Make it work.
(d) Keep it clean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What affects every human being?
2. What happens in Nora Ephron's marriage as she is experimenting in the culinary world?
3. Who inspires Nora Ephron to change her life by helping her find her true personal style in cooking and in home decor?
4. What has nothing to do with age?
5. Why does Nora not need a purse for a time?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)