|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parenting in Three Stages.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora Ephron say she wishes she would have enjoyed and appreciated in her life?
(a) Her younger and more attractive neck.
(b) Her younger and more attractive decolletage.
(c) Her younger and more attractive hands.
(d) Her younger and more attractive derriere.
2. According to Nora Ephron, what about parenting is lacking?
(a) Good advice.
(b) A manual and training.
(c) Community support.
(d) Support from other parents.
3. Why does Nora Ephron get frustrated carrying her purse around?
(a) The purse strains her shoulder.
(b) She can never find anything in it.
(c) She ends up loading it up with too many things.
(d) She finds it too heavy.
4. Who does Nora have imaginary conversations with?
5. What does each stage of parenting bring?
(a) Pain, hope, faith, and love.
(b) Worry, faith, challenge, and joy.
(c) Joy, challenge, love, and worry.
(d) Hope, love, worry, and faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which body part does Nora Ephron believe shows age the most?
2. What subject matter does Nora Ephron refuse to discuss in her book?
3. How, according to The Parenting Movement, do your parenting skills affect your children?
4. What does Nora Ephron's new purse bring her?
5. Why does it seem pointless to answer honestly if a friend says you look great?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)