|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parenting in Three Stages.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kinds of books is Nora most interested in?
(a) Fictional book.
(b) Art books.
(d) History books.
2. What does Nora Ephron not like about her purse?
(a) That it is cumbersome.
(b) That it is unorganized.
(c) That it doesn't come in a color she likes.
(d) That it does not have pockets.
3. What did Nora used to do to be rid of unwanted hairs?
(a) Ignore them.
(b) Use hair bleach.
(c) Shave them.
(d) Pluck them out.
4. What age does Nora Ephron appear to be when she tells her anecdotes and stories?
(a) A woman having a mid-life crisis.
(b) A woman in her twenties.
(c) A woman in her sixties.
(d) A woman of any age.
5. Why does it seem pointless to answer honestly if a friend says you look great?
(a) You already know you look great.
(b) You won't believe it anyway.
(c) Your friend is lying to you.
(d) Your friend wants to look better than you.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nora Ephron believe that her new bag will never go out of style?
2. What is the second stage of parenting?
3. What is the single ingredient that must be left out of every kitchen?
4. According to Nora Ephron, what does every woman want?
5. What do the contents of Nora's purse most resemble?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)