|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On Maintenance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does it seem pointless to answer honestly if a friend says you look great?
(a) Your friend wants to look better than you.
(b) You already know you look great.
(c) Your friend is lying to you.
(d) You won't believe it anyway.
2. Who is one of Nora's favorite chefs?
(a) Julia Child.
(b) Wolfgang Puck.
(c) Guy Savoy.
(d) Anthony Bourdain.
3. What does Nora use as daily skin maintenance?
(d) Potions in bottles and jars.
4. What kind of maintenance overwhelms Nora?
(a) Body maintenance.
(b) Hair maintenance.
(c) Fashion maintenance.
(d) Skin maintenance.
5. What has every woman tried to do with her purse?
(a) Style it with an outfit.
(b) Wear it out.
(c) Make it work.
(d) Keep it clean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nora have imaginary conversations with?
2. How did Nora take care of her nails for many years?
3. How much does Nora Ephron's friend plan on spending on her vintage purse?
4. What does Nora admit to doing to maintain her face?
5. Which body part does Nora Ephron believe shows age the most?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)