|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Serial Monogamy: A Memoir.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nora's cooking style change?
(a) It moves from gourmet to casual.
(b) It moves from casual to gourmet.
(c) It moves from simple to complicated.
(d) It moves from complicated to simple.
2. When Nora Ephron must work outside the home, what kind of purse does she end up getting?
(a) A large plastic shopping bag.
(b) A Hermes bag.
(c) A hobo bag.
(d) A clutch.
3. Why does Nora not need a purse for a time?
(a) She carries very little around with her.
(b) She works from home.
(c) She rebels.
(d) She uses a backpack instead.
4. What do the contents of Nora's purse most resemble?
(a) Mary Poppin's bottomless carpet bag.
(b) A grocery gag.
(c) Grace Kelly's Hermes bag.
(d) A bag lady's bag.
5. What do women seldom do as they get older?
(a) Look in the mirror.
(b) Watch what they eat.
(c) Wear spaghetti straps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What changes in Nora's life as her cooking style changes?
2. What does Nora Ephon do so that others do not have to witness her aging body?
3. Who does Nora have imaginary conversations with?
4. What helps most people become inspired to cook?
5. What subject matter does Nora Ephron refuse to discuss in her book?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)