|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Serial Monogamy: A Memoir.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Nora think each women struggles with all on their own?
(a) Physical appearance.
(c) Breast size.
(d) Career choice.
2. What feeling does Nora's purse give to women everywhere who cannot seem to make traditional purses work?
3. What subject does Nora Ephron claim other women do not answer honestly about when asked for their opinion?
(a) Marriage and friendships.
(b) Mental capacities.
(c) Divorce proceedings.
(d) Physical characteristics.
4. What might some consider cooking to be?
(a) A chore.
(b) An expression.
(c) An art.
(d) An inspiration.
5. What does Nora Ephron say she wishes she would have enjoyed and appreciated in her life?
(a) Her younger and more attractive decolletage.
(b) Her younger and more attractive neck.
(c) Her younger and more attractive hands.
(d) Her younger and more attractive derriere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does it seem pointless to answer honestly if a friend says you look great?
2. How much does Nora Ephron's friend plan on spending on her vintage purse?
3. What profession is Nora Ephron a critically acclaimed success?
4. What is not guaranteed in a difficult recipe?
5. Where does Nora travel to with a friend to buy a purse?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)