|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On Rapture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the tragedy of lost food, according to Nora?
(a) It destroys one's love affair with food.
(b) It becomes only a memory.
(c) It is only a matter of finding, but the finding is challenging.
(d) It is something that average cooks cannot replicate.
2. What body part does Nora share how she most deeply feels in the opening of the book?
(a) Her neck.
(b) Her feet.
(c) Her hands.
(d) Her face.
3. According to Nora, what did parents need to do once the "The Parenting Movement" began?
(a) Let their child lead.
(b) Educate their child.
(c) Change their child.
(d) Become child-centered.
4. What is the story of Nora's apartment essentially a story about?
5. According to Nora, what keeps people going as they search for something they have lost?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nora not need a purse for a time?
2. What is a cook's style very similar to?
3. What does Nora cause the reader to think about as they read about where she lives?
4. How does Nora feel about her divorces?
5. How does Nora's cooking style change?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)