|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On Rapture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What newspaper is Nora given the change to write for, realizing her dream of being a journalist at the age of twenty-two?
(a) The New York Post.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) The New York Magazine.
(d) The New Yorker.
2. What is the name of the manager of Nora's building?
(a) Barbara Ryland.
(b) Barbara Rosslyn.
(c) Barbara Rosetti.
(d) Barbara Ross.
3. What does Nora claim that the obsession with maintenance of physical appearance is trying to ultimately do?
(a) Turn back the clock.
(b) Lead to better health.
(c) Transform oneself.
(d) Lead to vitality.
4. What does Nora surrounding herself with something she loves, like her apartment, help her cope with?
(a) The loss of her children.
(b) The loss of her mother.
(c) The loss of love.
(d) The loss of her dog.
5. What does Nora do with the classics?
(a) She makes scripts from them.
(b) She reads them over and over.
(c) She decorates her home with them.
(d) She keeps them on her bookshelf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora Ephron anticipate she will feel like if she gets a purse that is big enough to carry all of her things?
2. Who does Nora have imaginary conversations with?
3. How does Nora feel when the story of Bill and Monica comes out?
4. Who is one of Nora's favorite chefs?
5. What magazine article does Nora write when she realizes her life has changed and she is now a writer?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)