|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Me and Bill: The End of Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nora Ephron believe that her new bag will never go out of style?
(a) Because Grace Kelly had a bag like her.
(b) Because it was never in style.
(c) Because she has seen it advertised in fashion magazines.
(d) Because it is a timeless piece.
2. What is happening to Nora's vision?
(a) It is changing.
(b) She is developing cataracts.
(c) She is experiencing double vision.
(d) It is blurring.
3. What does the effects of eyesight going bad affect?
(a) Almost everything a person does.
(b) Reading books.
(c) Writing novels.
(d) Being able to read telephone books, menus, and pill bottles.
4. What did Nora used to do to be rid of unwanted hairs?
(a) Shave them.
(b) Use hair bleach.
(c) Pluck them out.
(d) Ignore them.
5. What is the name of Nora's new man in her life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the contents of Nora's purse most resemble?
2. What does Nora miss being able to read?
3. When did Nora Ephron enjoy reading telephone books?
4. What is the story of Nora's apartment essentially a story about?
5. How much does Nora Ephron's friend plan on spending on her vintage purse?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)