|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Me and Bill: The End of Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora believe Bill did as a result of his affair with Monica?
(a) Throw away their relationship.
(b) Throw away the Presidency.
(c) Throw away hope for a nation.
(d) Throw away a great woman.
2. Where does Nora find herself at the time she moves?
(a) Happily in love with a new lover.
(b) Happily excited over a new job.
(c) Happily with child.
(d) Happily remarried.
3. What kind of maintenance overwhelms Nora?
(a) Skin maintenance.
(b) Fashion maintenance.
(c) Hair maintenance.
(d) Body maintenance.
4. How does Nora feel when the story of Bill and Monica comes out?
5. What does Nora want to happen even though she does not like to exercise?
(a) Improve her strength.
(b) Get into shape.
(c) Improve her stamina.
(d) Get flexible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora question in regarding to her time with Bill?
2. How does Nora feel about her declining eyesight?
3. What political issue does Nora wish Bill would speak out against?
4. What does Nora miss being able to read?
5. What is the story of Nora's apartment essentially a story about?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)