|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lost Strudel or Le Strudel Perdu.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nora's response to JFK's question?
(a) "I don't know"
(b) "Yes, of course"
(c) "It's to the left"
2. Where is Andre's Hungarian Bakery located?
(d) The Bronx.
3. What leads to Nora's personal story of being an intern at the White House while JFK was President?
(a) She publicly admits to having an affair with JFK.
(b) She prints a copy of a news article on Mimi Fahnestock's affair.
(c) She tries to publish a White House memoir.
(d) Her college asks her for a review of her internship.
4. What does the story of Nora and JFK bring reality to?
(a) Nora's own personal problems.
(b) The trying times of the 1960's.
(c) The marriage between John and Jackie.
(d) The glamour and public intrigue of the White House.
5. What maintenance requirement does Nora question?
(a) Getting a facial.
(b) Getting a manicure.
(c) Getting a pedicure.
(d) Getting a massage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of Nora's favorite foods?
2. If Nora was propositioned by JFK, what is the one thing she would not have been able to do?
3. What does Nora perceive the hunt to find cabbage strudel to be?
4. What happens after Nora's first request for cabbage strudel is denied by the owner of Andre's bakery?
5. Where is JFK walking to when he walks past Nora and asks her a question?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)