|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lost Strudel or Le Strudel Perdu.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nora's most recent attempt at working out?
(a) She is training for a marathon.
(b) She has taken up dance classes.
(c) She has hired a trainer.
(d) She has begun to study yoga.
2. What does Nora savor after she has found the strudel?
(b) A hearty meal.
3. According to Nora Ephron, what does every woman want?
(a) To enjoy the best things in life.
(b) To be in shape.
(c) To be successful.
(d) To look and feel beautiful.
4. Where did Nora claim her time was spent while she was at the White House?
(a) Walking the halls of the White House.
(b) Making tea for the President.
(c) Sifting through paperwork.
(d) Standing by a file cabinet.
5. What does the story of Nora and JFK bring reality to?
(a) The trying times of the 1960's.
(b) The glamour and public intrigue of the White House.
(c) Nora's own personal problems.
(d) The marriage between John and Jackie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Nora about Andre's Hungarian Bakery opening?
2. What is Nora's response to JFK's question?
3. What is the name of the woman who admits to having an affair with JFK?
4. What happens to Nora as she exercises?
5. What is the tragedy of lost food, according to Nora?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)