I Feel Bad About My Neck
1. What subject does Nora Ephron provide humorous insight into?
(a) Being a woman in love.
(b) Being an aging woman.
(c) Being a woman expecting a child.
(d) Being a woman about to marry.
2. What profession is Nora Ephron a critically acclaimed success?
3. What age does Nora Ephron appear to be when she tells her anecdotes and stories?
(a) A woman having a mid-life crisis.
(b) A woman in her twenties.
(c) A woman in her sixties.
(d) A woman of any age.
4. What subject matter does Nora Ephron refuse to discuss in her book?
(b) No subject matter is untouchable.
(c) Fashion and style.
(d) Health and beauty.
5. What body part does Nora share how she most deeply feels in the opening of the book?
(a) Her neck.
(b) Her face.
(c) Her hands.
(d) Her feet.
6. What subject does Nora Ephron claim other women do not answer honestly about when asked for their opinion?
(a) Marriage and friendships.
(b) Physical characteristics.
(c) Mental capacities.
(d) Divorce proceedings.
This section contains 4,463 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)