I Feel Bad About My Neck
1. What subject does Nora Ephron provide humorous insight into?
(a) Being a woman in love.
(b) Being an aging woman.
(c) Being a woman expecting a child.
(d) Being a woman about to marry.
2. What profession is Nora Ephron a critically acclaimed success?
3. What age does Nora Ephron appear to be when she tells her anecdotes and stories?
(a) A woman having a mid-life crisis.
(b) A woman in her sixties.
(c) A woman of any age.
(d) A woman in her twenties.
4. What subject matter does Nora Ephron refuse to discuss in her book?
(b) Fashion and style.
(c) Health and beauty.
(d) No subject matter is untouchable.
5. What body part does Nora share how she most deeply feels in the opening of the book?
(a) Her neck.
(b) Her face.
(c) Her hands.
(d) Her feet.
6. What subject does Nora Ephron claim other women do not answer honestly about when asked for their opinion?
(a) Physical characteristics.
(b) Marriage and friendships.
(c) Divorce proceedings.
(d) Mental capacities.
This section contains 4,463 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)