I Feel Bad About My Neck
• Nora Ephron is a known as a writer of novels, screenplays, and plays, and is a critically acclaimed director.
• In her book, Ms. Ephron provides humorous insight into being an aging woman.
• The book includes anecdotes and stories appealing to a woman of any age.
• The book dives into thoughts on health, beauty, fashion, relationships, wisdom, marriage, and death. No subject matter is untouchable.
• Nora discusses how women do not answer honestly when another woman asks for an opinion on physical characteristics.
• It seems pointless to answer honestly because if a friend says you look great, you will probably not believe it even if they think it.
• The topic of physical appearance is one each woman struggles with in silence.
• Nora believes the neck shows age the most because of its thin skin and constant movement. She wishes she would have enjoyed...
This section contains 2,766 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)