* Nora Ephron is a known as a writer of novels, screenplays, and plays, and is a critically acclaimed director.
* In her book, Ms. Ephron provides humorous insight into being an aging woman.
* The book includes anecdotes and stories appealing to a woman of any age.
* The book dives into thoughts on health, beauty, fashion, relationships, wisdom, marriage, and death. No subject matter is untouchable.
* Nora discusses how women do not answer honestly when another woman asks for an opinion on physical characteristics.
* It seems pointless to answer honestly because if a friend says you look great, you will probably not believe it even if they think it.
* The topic of physical appearance is one each woman struggles with in silence.
* Nora believes the neck shows age the most because of its thin skin and constant movement. She wishes she would have enjoyed...
This section contains 2,574 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)