Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under whose authority was the conference organized?
2. What idea did Bilquis get to revitalize the Christian fellowship meetings?
3. What did the 3:00 a.m. phone call label Bilquis?
4. What did Mahmud want his relative to teach him?
5. What did Bilquis habitually say instead of "Thank you"?
Essay Topic 1
Many items that are repeated in this story could be interpreted as symbols. Select a story element that you believe is symbolic of a larger idea. Using quotations from the story, tell what you think the item symbolizes.
Essay Topic 2
Bilquis speaks frequently of the process that is transforming her into a different sort of person than she has been. In your essay, cite the experiences that change her and how she comes to realize that she is changing. Describe what she did before and what she learned to do as she came to understand Christianity.
Essay Topic 3
Much of Bilquis' learning comes from dreams. In your essay, summarize the meaning of the key dreams in her spiritual journey. Tell the lessons she learned from those dreams.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)