Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under whose authority was the conference organized?
2. What idea did Bilquis get to revitalize the Christian fellowship meetings?
3. What did the 3:00 a.m. phone call label Bilquis?
4. What did Mahmud want his relative to teach him?
5. What did Bilquis habitually say instead of "Thank you"?
Essay Topic 1
In your essay, discuss the ways in which Bilquis shares her religious experiences with others and the success or lack of it that she experiences.
Essay Topic 2
Bilquis speaks frequently of the process that is transforming her into a different sort of person than she has been. In your essay, cite the experiences that change her and how she comes to realize that she is changing. Describe what she did before and what she learned to do as she came to understand Christianity.
Essay Topic 3
In her story, Bilquis speaks often of observing or experiencing an "odd confidence" as she goes through her conversion. She describes herself as growing "bolder" and feeling "strangely confident." In your essay, cite those experiences and tell how Bilquis might have reacted if she were not imbued with this unusual confidence.
This section contains 1,151 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)