Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under whose authority was the conference organized?
2. What idea did Bilquis get to revitalize the Christian fellowship meetings?
3. What did the 3:00 a.m. phone call label Bilquis?
4. What did Mahmud want his relative to teach him?
5. What did Bilquis habitually say instead of "Thank you"?
Essay Topic 1
Much of Bilquis' learning comes from dreams. In your essay, summarize the meaning of the key dreams in her spiritual journey. Tell the lessons she learned from those dreams.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay comparing Christianity and Islam as they are revealed in Bilquis' story. Include ways in which the two religions are similar, as well as ways in which they are different.
Essay Topic 3
In her story, Bilquis speaks often of observing or experiencing an "odd confidence" as she goes through her conversion. She describes herself as growing "bolder" and feeling "strangely confident." In your essay, cite those experiences and tell how Bilquis might have reacted if she were not imbued with this unusual confidence.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)