|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the 3:00 a.m. phone call label Bilquis?
2. What did Marie Old teach Bilquis that those who love us will always do?
(c) Be true.
3. What did Bilquis feel as she prepared for the trip to the U.S.?
4. How long did Bilquis have to prepare to leave Pakistan?
(a) Seven hours.
(b) Seven months.
(c) Seven days.
(d) Seven weeks.
5. Who was Dr. Christy Wilson?
(a) A pastor from Greece.
(b) A pastor from Kabul.
(c) A pastor from Rawalhindi.
(d) A pastor from America.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Bilquis celebrate Christmas?
2. What did Luke 14:12 suggest to Bilquis that she should do?
3. What childhood experience did Bilquis recollect that calmed her?
4. Three village children warned Mahmud about__________.
5. What did Bilquis dislike about the behavior of Christians on the airplane?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was wrong with Bilquis' plan to give a Christmas party for her Muslim and Christian friends?
2. What situation did Bilquis allow to make the decision about whether to travel to Singapore?
3. How did Bilquis overcome the fear that confronted her as she arrived at the Olds' home?
4. What happened to Bilquis when she decided that she would not be driven out of her home?
5. Why did Bilquis say she felt "complete" even though she was leaving her home for an indefinite period and didn't know where she was going?
6. What happened to Bilquis' family members who had been coming to visit her?
7. What lesson about staying in God's presence did Bilquis learn from the family funerals?
8. What did Mahmud know about his grandmother Bilquis' Christianity?
9. Why did Bilquis decide not to replace all of the servants she lost?
10. What did Bilquis expect her relatives to do when they learned of her baptism?
This section contains 857 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)