|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprised the villagers about Christ?
(a) That He associated with the poor.
(b) That He was Jewish.
(c) That He taught forgiveness.
(d) That He counseled peace.
2. What did Bilquis habitually say instead of "Thank you"?
(a) "All the best."
(b) "God bless you."
(c) "Have a nice day."
(d) "God be with you."
3. What did Bilquis say is the opposite of worrying?
4. What did Bilquis think would be the determining factor in agreeing to Dr. Stanley Mooneyham's request?
(a) Feeling safe and secure.
(b) Figuring a budget that will support the effort.
(c) Her family's opinion.
(d) Getting a passport in time.
5. How did Bilquis lose the presence of the holy spirit while at a funeral?
(a) By going home.
(b) By telling a lie to go home.
(c) By speaking pridefully.
(d) By speaking rudely.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the result of Bilquis' response to the children's trespassing?
2. What kind of help did General Amar offer?
3. What did Synnove Mitchell tell Bilquis was happening to her?
4. What does "Ji" mean?
5. Where did Bilquis live in the U.S.?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Bilquis learn when the village woman did not return to thank her for her help?
2. What came as a threat to Bilquis' precious afternoon rest?
3. Why did Bilquis decide to leave a day earlier than she had intended to?
4. What did Bilquis learn about repentance that she calls a "beautiful secret"?
5. What lesson about staying in God's presence did Bilquis learn from the family funerals?
6. What did Mahmud know about his grandmother Bilquis' Christianity?
7. What was Christ Seeks Asia?
8. What was wrong with Bilquis' plan to give a Christmas party for her Muslim and Christian friends?
9. Why did Bilquis say she felt "complete" even though she was leaving her home for an indefinite period and didn't know where she was going?
10. What personal significance did Bilquis place upon the conference in Singapore?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)