|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Bilquis when the book begins?
2. Why did Uncle Fateh advise Bilquis to avoid Christian conversation about the Bible?
(a) Christians are wrong.
(b) Christians are sinful.
(c) Christians are argumentative.
(d) Christians are unreasonable.
3. What was a "sweeper"?
(b) Cleaning people.
(c) People at the bottom of the social ladder.
(d) People making vast changes.
4. What did the group do together?
(a) Sing, read scriptures, and pray.
(b) Eat, meditate, and pray.
(c) Prepare gift packages.
(d) Study scriptures and sing.
5. Why did Bilquis think Raishan was frightened by her request for a Bible?
(a) Raishan could be punished if she couldn't find a Bible.
(b) Raishan would be punished if Bilquis converted to Christianity.
(c) Raishan could be punished for proselytizing.
(d) Raishan would be punished if the Mullah learned who took Bilquis a Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What supernatural experience followed Bilquis' dreams?
2. What does Bilquis think is better than prayer?
3. What did she do to save herself?
4. Why did Bilquis think Mrs. Mitchell had an "odd confidence"?
5. Who was Mahmud?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why had Bilquis learned Arabic?
2. What attitude of Bilquis' toward visitors was well known?
3. What did Ken Old warn Bilquis about the social consequence of her baptism?
4. What effect did Bilquis believe it would have on her family if she became a Christian?
5. After Bilquis' first dream, what did she feel compelled to do?
6. How did Bilquis describe her father?
7. How did Bilquis accomplish the most difficult thing that she felt God required of her?
8. Why did Bilquis believe she would lose everything if she chose to follow Jesus?
9. What teaching of Jesus in Matthew 10 helped Bilquis make her decision about Christianity?
10. Which teaching of the Quran disturbed Bilquis?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)