|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Kul?
(a) A prayer before undertaking an important task.
(b) A prayer of thanksgiving.
(c) A muzzein.
(d) A mullah.
2. Where had Bilquis visited for shopping while she was married?
(a) Rome and Geneva.
(b) Calcutta and New Delhi.
(c) New York and Los Angeles.
(d) London and Paris.
3. On what point does the Quran agree with Romans 9:31?
(a) The Jews were given God's law.
(b) The Jews failed to become righteous.
(c) The Jews understood the law.
(d) The Jews are the chosen people.
4. What did Bilquis believe she must do next?
(a) Be anointed.
(d) Be baptized.
5. What is a biraderi?
(a) A partnership.
(b) The community of a family.
(c) The village community.
(d) A Muslim place of worship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the "session"?
2. What frightening experience did Bilquis have in January, 1967?
3. What was Bilquis' second step in becoming a Christian?
4. What percentage of Pakistan is Muslim?
5. How did Tooni react to seeing Bilquis' Bible?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Bilquis comforted by reading of Paul's experiences?
2. What solution did Bilquis undertake to cure Mahmud?
3. What effect did Bilquis believe it would have on her family if she became a Christian?
4. What feelings did Bilquis experience during her first supernatural event?
5. How does the reader learn of Bilquis' social and economic status?
6. What important event in Islamic history took place in A.D. 610?
7. What is unusual about the political and religious structure of Pakistan, according to Bilquis' father?
8. Which teaching of the Quran disturbed Bilquis?
9. What do the Quran and the New Testament agree on about the Jews?
10. What did Bilquis learn that she needed to do to keep the good feelings she was experiencing?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)