|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had been recently killed in Wah in accordance with Muslim law?
(a) A Christian missionary.
(b) A girl who had become Christian.
(c) An adulterous wife.
(d) A village thief.
2. Where does the Quran say Jesus is to be buried?
3. What is the Kul?
(a) A prayer before undertaking an important task.
(b) A mullah.
(c) A prayer of thanksgiving.
(d) A muzzein.
4. Why did Bilquis decide not to park at a distance from the Mitchells' home?
(a) It would be deceptive.
(b) It would seem rude.
(c) It would seem fearful.
(d) It would be a workout.
5. What was Bilquis invited to do at the Mitchells?
(a) Attend Sunday evening meetings.
(b) Travel with them.
(c) Have the next dinner at her house.
(d) Meet the Rawalpindi Christians.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was directed to read page 456 in the Bible?
2. Why did Bilquis think Mrs. Mitchell had an "odd confidence"?
3. How long did it take Bilquis to complete the reading of the Quran for the first time?
4. At what age does a Muslim child begin to study the Quran?
5. Why was Mahmud living with Bilquis?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Ken Old warn Bilquis about the social consequence of her baptism?
2. What honors have Bilquis' family members received?
3. Why was Bilquis comforted by reading of Paul's experiences?
4. Why was baptism a testing point for Bilquis?
5. How did Bilquis accomplish the most difficult thing that she felt God required of her?
6. What important event in Islamic history took place in A.D. 610?
7. What does the Quran teach about Jesus?
8. Why did the Mitchells refer to Bilquis as the "flower lady"?
9. Why was Bilquis troubled about her grandson, Mahmud?
10. Why did Bilquis believe her family would be ashamed if they knew she was visiting Christian missionaries?
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)