|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Bilquis want Mrs. Mitchell to identify for her?
(a) John, the brother of Jesus.
(b) Saint John.
(c) John the Baptist.
(d) John the Revelator.
2. Why was Pakistan created, according to Bilquis' father?
(a) As a homeland for Sufis.
(b) As a homeland for Indian Muslims.
(c) As a homeland for infidels.
(d) As a homeland for Hindus.
3. What did Bilquis do to relieve the pressure of decision-making?
(a) Talked to friends.
4. Why did Bilquis threaten to fire Manzur?
(a) He told her family she had a Bible.
(b) He didn't bring her a Bible.
(c) He stole a Bible from her.
(d) He spread rumors about her Christianity.
5. Why did Bilquis think Mrs. Mitchell had an "odd confidence"?
(a) Mrs. Mitchell was unafraid of village gossip.
(b) Mrs. Mitchell claimed to understand the Bible.
(c) Mrs. Mitchell said she knew God.
(d) Mrs. Mitchell was sure of the truth of Christianity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What work did Bilquis do during World War II?
2. How does Bilquis' attitude toward her Muslim family gradually change?
3. What did the salesman in Bilquis' second dream have for sale?
4. What did the group do together?
5. Why did Bilquis think Raishan was frightened by her request for a Bible?
Short Essay Questions
1. What future does the Quran teach Christ will have?
2. Why did Bilquis believe she would lose everything if she chose to follow Jesus?
3. Which teaching of the Quran disturbed Bilquis?
4. What important event in Islamic history took place in A.D. 610?
5. What feelings did Bilquis experience during her first supernatural event?
6. What negative experience preceded Bilquis' baptism?
7. What does Romans 10 teach Bilquis that one must do to be saved?
8. How did Bilquis describe her father?
9. What honors have Bilquis' family members received?
10. What solution did Bilquis undertake to cure Mahmud?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)