|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the call to prayer comfort Bilquis?
(a) It meant her country was not at war.
(b) It united her with her people all over the world.
(c) It meant Allah was on her side.
(d) It was normal and natural.
2. How did Bilquis feel about God when the Mullah asked her?
(a) She was joyful and hopeful.
(b) She thought God had forgotten her.
(c) She thought God had a mission for her.
(d) She no longer believed in God.
3. What attitude toward wrongdoers is taught in John 8:7?
(d) Zero tolerance.
4. What feeling did Bilquis get each time she opened the Bible?
5. Why did Bilquis decide not to park at a distance from the Mitchells' home?
(a) It would seem fearful.
(b) It would be a workout.
(c) It would seem rude.
(d) It would be deceptive.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Romans 10:4 teach that one becomes righteous?
2. What was Bilquis' first question to God?
3. Why did Bilquis threaten to fire Manzur?
4. What did Bilquis believe she must do next?
5. How long did the mullah pray for Mahmud when the child fell ill?
Short Essay Questions
1. What situation did Bilquis allow to make the decision about whether to travel to Singapore?
2. Which teaching of the Quran disturbed Bilquis?
3. Why had four of Bilquis' Christian servants fled from her house?
4. What did Bilquis learn that she needed to do to keep the good feelings she was experiencing?
5. When Bilquis attended a second family funeral, what did the bereaved wife unexpectedly do?
6. How did Bilquis describe her father?
7. What feelings did Bilquis experience during her first supernatural event?
8. How did the family react when Bilquis showed up at Karim's funeral?
9. What important event in Islamic history took place in A.D. 610?
10. Why did Bilquis believe her family would be ashamed if they knew she was visiting Christian missionaries?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)