Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Bilquis decide not to park at a distance from the Mitchells' home?
(a) It would seem fearful.
(b) It would be a workout.
(c) It would be deceptive.
(d) It would seem rude.
2. Whom did Bilquis want Mrs. Mitchell to identify for her?
(a) John the Revelator.
(b) John, the brother of Jesus.
(c) John the Baptist.
(d) Saint John.
3. What was the "Night of Power"?
(a) The night when the Quran is completely memorized.
(b) The night Muhammed received the Quran.
(c) The night a child begins the study of the Quran.
(d) The night when a child achieves adulthood.
4. At what age does a Muslim child begin to study the Quran?
(a) Five years, five months, and five days.
(b) Eighteen years, eight months, and eight days.
(c) Eight years, eight months, and eight days.
(d) Four years, four months, and four days.
5. What did she believe Jesus required of her?
(b) Service to her fellow man.
(c) Water baptism.
(d) Testifying to her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Quran say Jesus is to be buried?
2. What was the first dream Bilquis had about Jesus?
3. What is the "session"?
4. What confirmation did Philip's experience give Bilquis?
5. What was Bilquis' first question to God?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is unusual about the political and religious structure of Pakistan, according to Bilquis' father?
2. How did Bilquis accomplish the most difficult thing that she felt God required of her?
3. Why was baptism a testing point for Bilquis?
4. Why was Bilquis comforted by reading of Paul's experiences?
5. What feelings did Bilquis experience during her first supernatural event?
6. Why did the idea of leaving Pakistan seem enormous to Bilquis?
7. What was Christ Seeks Asia?
8. What lesson about staying in God's presence did Bilquis learn from the family funerals?
9. Why had four of Bilquis' Christian servants fled from her house?
10. What do the Quran and the New Testament agree on about the Jews?
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)