|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bilquis' attitude toward her Muslim family gradually change?
(a) She becomes more loving.
(b) She becomes frightened.
(c) She becomes bolder.
(d) She becomes more distant.
2. How does Romans 10:8-9 teach that one is saved?
(a) Through obedience to the law.
(b) Through the grace of God.
(c) Through study of the scriptures.
(d) Through belief in Christ.
3. Why did the call to prayer comfort Bilquis?
(a) It was normal and natural.
(b) It meant Allah was on her side.
(c) It united her with her people all over the world.
(d) It meant her country was not at war.
4. What did Bilquis do to relieve the pressure of decision-making?
(b) Talked to friends.
5. Why was Mahmud living with Bilquis?
(a) His parents were killed.
(b) His parents were exiled.
(c) His parents were divorced.
(d) His parents didn't want him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Paul's experience in II Corinthians like Bilquis'?
2. Why was Bilquis anxious to be baptized as soon as possible?
3. What was Bilquis' second step in becoming a Christian?
4. Who shared Bilquis' name?
5. What was Mrs. Mitchell doing when Bilquis arrived?
Short Essay Questions
1. What feelings did Bilquis experience during her first supernatural event?
2. What did Bilquis learn that she needed to do to keep the good feelings she was experiencing?
3. What did Bilquis sense as she prayed to God as her father?
4. What does the Quran teach about Jesus?
5. What unusual experience did Bilquis have after her sense of being baptized by the spirit?
6. Why did Bilquis believe her family would be ashamed if they knew she was visiting Christian missionaries?
7. What aspect of Muslim practice provided reassurance to Bilquis?
8. What effect did Bilquis believe it would have on her family if she became a Christian?
9. After Bilquis' first dream, what did she feel compelled to do?
10. Why was baptism a testing point for Bilquis?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)