|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a biraderi?
(a) The community of a family.
(b) The village community.
(c) A partnership.
(d) A Muslim place of worship.
2. What does Job 13 and 14 teach Christians to do?
(a) Trust God.
(b) Honor God.
(c) Obey God.
(d) Seek God.
3. What does the Quran predict Christ will do in the future?
(a) Return to earth for 40 years.
(b) Return to earth forever.
(c) Return to earth and govern it.
(d) Return to earth to reward the righteous.
4. When does Muslim law require burial?
(a) Within 24 hours of a death.
(b) Not until 5 days have passed after a death.
(c) Within three days of a death.
(d) Not until 8 days have passed after a death.
5. What attitude toward wrongdoers is taught in John 8:7?
(a) Zero tolerance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Bilquis uneasy about being baptized in Peshawar?
2. Where had Bilquis lived since the divorce?
3. What did Bilquis understand would be the fate of a Muslim who was baptized?
4. What did the group do together?
5. What does the word "Wah" mean?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Bilquis believe she would lose everything if she chose to follow Jesus?
2. After Bilquis' first dream, what did she feel compelled to do?
3. Why was baptism a testing point for Bilquis?
4. What did Ken Old warn Bilquis about the social consequence of her baptism?
5. What is unusual about the political and religious structure of Pakistan, according to Bilquis' father?
6. What effect did Bilquis believe it would have on her family if she became a Christian?
7. What negative experience preceded Bilquis' baptism?
8. What important event in Islamic history took place in A.D. 610?
9. How did Bilquis describe her father?
10. What does Romans 10 teach Bilquis that one must do to be saved?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)