|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who corrupted Jesus' teachings, according to the Quran?
(a) Early Christians.
2. What does baptism mean to a Muslim, according to Bilquis?
(b) A fresh start.
(c) A rebirth.
3. What was Bilquis invited to do at the Mitchells?
(a) Have the next dinner at her house.
(b) Travel with them.
(c) Attend Sunday evening meetings.
(d) Meet the Rawalpindi Christians.
4. What was Bilquis' first question to God?
(a) Who are Your people?
(b) Which is Your church?
(c) What do You want me to do?
(d) Which is Your book?
5. What was Bilquis' first supernatural experience?
(a) An terrifying dream.
(b) A warm feeling of comfort.
(c) A tap on her right hand.
(d) A cold, dark, unholy mist.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the mullah pray for Mahmud when the child fell ill?
2. Which religious text is earliest?
3. Why was Mahmud living with Bilquis?
4. Who was General Khalid Sheikh?
5. What gift did Mrs. Mitchell give Bilquis?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the reader learn of Bilquis' social and economic status?
2. What aspect of Muslim practice provided reassurance to Bilquis?
3. Why was Bilquis comforted by reading of Paul's experiences?
4. After Bilquis' first dream, what did she feel compelled to do?
5. What important event in Islamic history took place in A.D. 610?
6. What solution did Bilquis undertake to cure Mahmud?
7. What did Bilquis sense as she prayed to God as her father?
8. What negative experience preceded Bilquis' baptism?
9. Why does it help Bilquis when Synnove Mitchell tells her the story of the wise men?
10. How did Bilquis accomplish the most difficult thing that she felt God required of her?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)