|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Tooni react to seeing Bilquis' Bible?
(a) With horror.
(b) With disdain.
(c) With amusement.
(d) With interest.
2. What one thing did Bilquis ask Mrs. Mitchell to tell her?
(a) Was the Bible God's word?
(b) What had Christ done for her?
(c) Who was Jesus?
(d) What should she do with her life?
3. In what year did Muhammed receive the Quran?
(a) B.C. 610.
(b) 1610 A.D.
(c) 610 A.D.
(d) B.C. 1610.
4. Why did Uncle Fateh advise Bilquis to avoid Christian conversation about the Bible?
(a) Christians are argumentative.
(b) Christians are sinful.
(c) Christians are unreasonable.
(d) Christians are wrong.
5. With whom did Bilquis' family associate Christian missionaries?
(a) Social outcasts.
(c) The social elite.
(d) Literate people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What work did Bilquis do during World War II?
2. What was a "sweeper"?
3. What was the first dream Bilquis had about Jesus?
4. Why did Bilquis decide she liked Ken Old?
5. How old was Bilquis when the book begins?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Bilquis comforted by reading of Paul's experiences?
2. What did Bilquis experience as a baptism of the spirit?
3. What did Bilquis sense as she prayed to God as her father?
4. What teaching of Jesus in Matthew 10 helped Bilquis make her decision about Christianity?
5. How did Bilquis accomplish the most difficult thing that she felt God required of her?
6. Why did the Mitchells refer to Bilquis as the "flower lady"?
7. How does the reader learn of Bilquis' social and economic status?
8. Why was baptism a testing point for Bilquis?
9. What did Ken Old warn Bilquis about the social consequence of her baptism?
10. What important event in Islamic history took place in A.D. 610?
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)