|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What supernatural experience followed Bilquis' dreams?
(a) She was visited by an angel.
(b) She felt that she floated out the window.
(c) She saw a vision of paradise.
(d) She saw a vision of Hell.
2. What is the Kul?
(a) A prayer of thanksgiving.
(b) A prayer before undertaking an important task.
(c) A mullah.
(d) A muzzein.
3. What teaching about Christ does the Quran reject?
(a) That his mother was a virgin.
(b) That he was a great teacher.
(c) That he was a prophet.
(d) That he died on the cross.
4. What is a "rice Christian" according to Bilquis?
(a) A poor Christian.
(b) A vegetarian Christian.
(c) One who associates with the church to get financial help.
(d) An Asian Christian.
5. Which religious text is earliest?
(a) The New Testament.
(b) The Old Testament.
(c) The Quran.
(d) The books of the prophets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feeling did Bilquis get each time she opened the Bible?
2. With whom did Bilquis' family associate Christian missionaries?
3. What does baptism mean to a Muslim, according to Bilquis?
4. How did Bilquis feel about God when the Mullah asked her?
5. How long did Bilquis pray before receiving an answer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is unusual about the political and religious structure of Pakistan, according to Bilquis' father?
2. What does the Quran teach about Jesus?
3. What were the negative and positive results of the Christmas party?
4. What happened to Bilquis when she decided that she would not be driven out of her home?
5. When Bilquis attended a second family funeral, what did the bereaved wife unexpectedly do?
6. What situation did Bilquis allow to make the decision about whether to travel to Singapore?
7. What personal significance did Bilquis place upon the conference in Singapore?
8. Why did Bilquis believe she would lose everything if she chose to follow Jesus?
9. Why does it help Bilquis when Synnove Mitchell tells her the story of the wise men?
10. What effect did Bilquis believe it would have on her family if she became a Christian?
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)