|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the mullah pray for Mahmud when the child fell ill?
(a) Three days.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Three minutes.
2. What Biblical character was introduced to Bilquis in a dream?
(a) John the Baptist.
(b) St. John.
(c) John, the brother of Jesus.
(d) John the Revelator.
3. Why did Bilquis decide she liked Ken Old?
(a) He was handsome.
(b) He was a dedicated Christian.
(c) He was funny.
(d) He understood her feelings about her conversion.
4. Why did Bilquis think Raishan was frightened by her request for a Bible?
(a) Raishan could be punished if she couldn't find a Bible.
(b) Raishan would be punished if Bilquis converted to Christianity.
(c) Raishan would be punished if the Mullah learned who took Bilquis a Bible.
(d) Raishan could be punished for proselytizing.
5. How does Romans 10:4 teach that one becomes righteous?
(a) Through imitation of righteous men.
(b) Through obedience to the law.
(c) Through Christ, not the law.
(d) Through the law, not Christ.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first dream Bilquis had about Jesus?
2. What was Mrs. Mitchell doing when Bilquis arrived?
3. How old is the Muslim's call to prayer?
4. What frightening experience did Bilquis have in January, 1967?
5. Whom did Bilquis want Mrs. Mitchell to identify for her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What attitude of Bilquis' toward visitors was well known?
2. Why was baptism a testing point for Bilquis?
3. What do the Quran and the New Testament agree on about the Jews?
4. Why had Bilquis learned Arabic?
5. How did Bilquis describe her father?
6. What effect did Bilquis believe it would have on her family if she became a Christian?
7. What negative experience preceded Bilquis' baptism?
8. What unusual experience did Bilquis have after her sense of being baptized by the spirit?
9. What solution did Bilquis undertake to cure Mahmud?
10. What is unusual about the political and religious structure of Pakistan, according to Bilquis' father?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)