|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a "rice Christian" according to Bilquis?
(a) An Asian Christian.
(b) One who associates with the church to get financial help.
(c) A vegetarian Christian.
(d) A poor Christian.
2. Who shared Bilquis' name?
(a) The queen of India.
(b) The prime minister of Pakistan.
(c) The queen of Sheba.
(d) The governor of Wah.
3. What did the salesman in Bilquis' second dream have for sale?
4. What does Bilquis think is better than prayer?
(b) Friends and family.
5. What does the word "Wah" mean?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first dream Bilquis had about Jesus?
2. Where had Bilquis lived since the divorce?
3. What does baptism mean to a Muslim, according to Bilquis?
4. Who corrupted Jesus' teachings, according to the Quran?
5. Why did the call to prayer comfort Bilquis?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Bilquis experience as a baptism of the spirit?
2. Why did Bilquis believe her family would be ashamed if they knew she was visiting Christian missionaries?
3. What do the Quran and the New Testament agree on about the Jews?
4. What does the Quran teach about Jesus?
5. What honors have Bilquis' family members received?
6. What did Ken Old warn Bilquis about the social consequence of her baptism?
7. Why did Bilquis believe she would lose everything if she chose to follow Jesus?
8. What important event in Islamic history took place in A.D. 610?
9. What is unusual about the political and religious structure of Pakistan, according to Bilquis' father?
10. What effect did Bilquis believe it would have on her family if she became a Christian?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)