|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What supernatural experience followed Bilquis' dreams?
(a) She felt that she floated out the window.
(b) She saw a vision of Hell.
(c) She saw a vision of paradise.
(d) She was visited by an angel.
2. How old is the Muslim's call to prayer?
(a) Twenty-four hundred years.
(b) Four hundred years.
(c) Fourteen hundred years.
(d) Four thousand years.
3. How does Romans 10:4 teach that one becomes righteous?
(a) Through the law, not Christ.
(b) Through Christ, not the law.
(c) Through imitation of righteous men.
(d) Through obedience to the law.
4. What is the "session"?
(a) A government meeting.
(b) The governing board of a church.
(c) A meeting of villagers.
(d) A church meeting.
5. What did Bilquis understand would be the fate of a Muslim who was baptized?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age does a Muslim child begin to study the Quran?
2. What decision did Bilquis come to in Rawalpindi?
3. What was Bilquis' second step in becoming a Christian?
4. To what did Bilquis compare her frightening experience?
5. Why was Pakistan created, according to Bilquis' father?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does it help Bilquis when Synnove Mitchell tells her the story of the wise men?
2. What important event in Islamic history took place in A.D. 610?
3. What negative experience preceded Bilquis' baptism?
4. What does the Quran teach about Jesus?
5. Which teaching of the Quran disturbed Bilquis?
6. What did Bilquis learn that she needed to do to keep the good feelings she was experiencing?
7. Why did the Mitchells refer to Bilquis as the "flower lady"?
8. What effect did Bilquis believe it would have on her family if she became a Christian?
9. Why had Bilquis learned Arabic?
10. What honors have Bilquis' family members received?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)