|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the mullah pray for Mahmud when the child fell ill?
(a) Three days.
(b) Three minutes.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Three hours.
2. What does Job 13 and 14 teach Christians to do?
(a) Obey God.
(b) Honor God.
(c) Trust God.
(d) Seek God.
3. Why did Bilquis decide not to park at a distance from the Mitchells' home?
(a) It would seem fearful.
(b) It would seem rude.
(c) It would be a workout.
(d) It would be deceptive.
4. Where had Bilquis' great-grandfather fought for the British?
(a) In Rawalhindi.
(b) In Kabul.
(c) In New Zealand.
(d) In the Khyber Pass.
5. What work did Bilquis do during World War II?
Short Answer Questions
1. What supernatural experience followed Bilquis' dreams?
2. What was Bilquis invited to do at the Mitchells?
3. What one thing did Bilquis ask Mrs. Mitchell to tell her?
4. What did the salesman in Bilquis' second dream have for sale?
5. Why were Muslims advised not to employ Christians, according to Bilquis?
Short Essay Questions
1. What solution did Bilquis undertake to cure Mahmud?
2. What is unusual about the political and religious structure of Pakistan, according to Bilquis' father?
3. What aspect of Muslim practice provided reassurance to Bilquis?
4. Why was baptism a testing point for Bilquis?
5. What effect did Bilquis believe it would have on her family if she became a Christian?
6. What did Bilquis learn that she needed to do to keep the good feelings she was experiencing?
7. What do the Quran and the New Testament agree on about the Jews?
8. What teaching of Jesus in Matthew 10 helped Bilquis make her decision about Christianity?
9. What did Bilquis sense as she prayed to God as her father?
10. What attitude of Bilquis' toward visitors was well known?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)