Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What confirmation did Philip's experience give Bilquis?
(a) God does transport people.
(b) God loves His children.
(c) God does answer prayers.
(d) God does teach through dreams.
2. Why did Bilquis reject the offer of a Mullah to help her?
(a) She no longer believed in Islam.
(b) She didn't want to be gossiped about.
(c) She didn't want to seem superstitious.
(d) She didn't want anyone to know she had an unusual experience.
3. Why did the call to prayer comfort Bilquis?
(a) It meant Allah was on her side.
(b) It united her with her people all over the world.
(c) It was normal and natural.
(d) It meant her country was not at war.
4. Why did Bilquis threaten to fire Manzur?
(a) He stole a Bible from her.
(b) He spread rumors about her Christianity.
(c) He didn't bring her a Bible.
(d) He told her family she had a Bible.
5. What attitude toward wrongdoers is taught in John 8:7?
(a) Zero tolerance.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Tooni react to seeing Bilquis' Bible?
2. Who was directed to read page 456 in the Bible?
3. Why did Bilquis think Mrs. Mitchell had an "odd confidence"?
4. What does the Quran teach was miraculous about Jesus?
5. How does Bilquis' attitude toward her Muslim family gradually change?
Short Essay Questions
1. What unusual experience did Bilquis have after her sense of being baptized by the spirit?
2. Why did the idea of leaving Pakistan seem enormous to Bilquis?
3. What did Mahmud know about his grandmother Bilquis' Christianity?
4. What attitude of Bilquis' toward visitors was well known?
5. What negative experience preceded Bilquis' baptism?
6. What solution did Bilquis undertake to cure Mahmud?
7. Why was Bilquis comforted by reading of Paul's experiences?
8. How did the family react when Bilquis showed up at Karim's funeral?
9. Why did Bilquis decide not to replace all of the servants she lost?
10. Why did the Mitchells refer to Bilquis as the "flower lady"?
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)