|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision did Bilquis come to in Rawalpindi?
(a) To give up shopping.
(c) To become a Christian.
(d) To remain a Muslim.
2. How long did the mullah pray for Mahmud when the child fell ill?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Three minutes.
(d) Three days.
3. Who corrupted Jesus' teachings, according to the Quran?
(d) Early Christians.
4. How many people attended the Mitchells' dinner party?
5. How many revelatory dreams are recorded in the first part of Matthew, according to Bilquis?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the salesman in Bilquis' second dream have for sale?
2. What does Bilquis think is better than prayer?
3. What one thing did Bilquis ask Mrs. Mitchell to tell her?
4. What does baptism mean to a Muslim, according to Bilquis?
5. In what year did Muhammed receive the Quran?
Short Essay Questions
1. What important event in Islamic history took place in A.D. 610?
2. Why had Bilquis learned Arabic?
3. How did Bilquis accomplish the most difficult thing that she felt God required of her?
4. What attitude of Bilquis' toward visitors was well known?
5. Why was Bilquis comforted by reading of Paul's experiences?
6. What did Bilquis experience as a baptism of the spirit?
7. What did Ken Old warn Bilquis about the social consequence of her baptism?
8. What solution did Bilquis undertake to cure Mahmud?
9. What honors have Bilquis' family members received?
10. How does the reader learn of Bilquis' social and economic status?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)