|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did she do to save herself?
(a) Read the Bible.
(c) Called the Mitchells.
2. What did the group do together?
(a) Study scriptures and sing.
(b) Eat, meditate, and pray.
(c) Sing, read scriptures, and pray.
(d) Prepare gift packages.
3. How was Paul's experience in II Corinthians like Bilquis'?
(a) He had a vision.
(b) He preached a sermon.
(c) He had a dream.
(d) He couldn't tell if it was an actual physical experience.
4. What is a "rice Christian" according to Bilquis?
(a) A poor Christian.
(b) A vegetarian Christian.
(c) An Asian Christian.
(d) One who associates with the church to get financial help.
5. What is the ancient Muslim law about those who fall away from the faith?
(a) They must be retaught.
(b) They must be exiled.
(c) They must be killed.
(d) They must be shunned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Bilquis invited to do at the Mitchells?
2. What was Mrs. Mitchell doing when Bilquis arrived?
3. What did the salesman in Bilquis' second dream have for sale?
4. What Biblical character was introduced to Bilquis in a dream?
5. How does Romans 10:4 teach that one becomes righteous?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Bilquis' first dream, what did she feel compelled to do?
2. What negative experience preceded Bilquis' baptism?
3. What teaching of Jesus in Matthew 10 helped Bilquis make her decision about Christianity?
4. What solution did Bilquis undertake to cure Mahmud?
5. What did Bilquis experience as a baptism of the spirit?
6. What is unusual about the political and religious structure of Pakistan, according to Bilquis' father?
7. What aspect of Muslim practice provided reassurance to Bilquis?
8. What do the Quran and the New Testament agree on about the Jews?
9. What did Bilquis learn that she needed to do to keep the good feelings she was experiencing?
10. What important event in Islamic history took place in A.D. 610?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)