|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Bilquis decide not to park at a distance from the Mitchells' home?
(a) It would be a workout.
(b) It would seem rude.
(c) It would seem fearful.
(d) It would be deceptive.
2. What gift did Mrs. Mitchell give Bilquis?
(a) An Arabic Bible.
(b) An Aramaic Bible.
(c) A Phillips translation of the Bible.
(d) A Bible in Urdu.
3. What percentage of Pakistan is Muslim?
4. Why did Bilquis think Mrs. Mitchell had an "odd confidence"?
(a) Mrs. Mitchell claimed to understand the Bible.
(b) Mrs. Mitchell was sure of the truth of Christianity.
(c) Mrs. Mitchell was unafraid of village gossip.
(d) Mrs. Mitchell said she knew God.
5. Which religious text is earliest?
(a) The Old Testament.
(b) The books of the prophets.
(c) The Quran.
(d) The New Testament.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Uncle Fateh advise Bilquis to avoid Christian conversation about the Bible?
2. What did Bilquis understand would be the fate of a Muslim who was baptized?
3. Why was Romans 9:25-26 important to Bilquis?
4. Why did Bilquis decide she liked Ken Old?
5. How long did the mullah pray for Mahmud when the child fell ill?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Bilquis experience as a baptism of the spirit?
2. What solution did Bilquis undertake to cure Mahmud?
3. What does Romans 10 teach Bilquis that one must do to be saved?
4. What does the Quran teach about Jesus?
5. Why had Bilquis learned Arabic?
6. What negative experience preceded Bilquis' baptism?
7. What do the Quran and the New Testament agree on about the Jews?
8. What aspect of Muslim practice provided reassurance to Bilquis?
9. What important event in Islamic history took place in A.D. 610?
10. Why was Bilquis comforted by reading of Paul's experiences?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)