|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Marie Old teach Bilquis that those who love us will always do?
(d) Be true.
2. What did Mahmud say he would do if Bilquis died?
(a) Kill her attackers.
(b) Move away from Pakistan.
(c) Kill himself.
(d) Seek revenge.
3. What career did Mahmud pursue?
(c) International relations.
4. What did cousin Aslam invite Bilquis to do?
(a) Come to the family meeting.
(b) Renounce Christianity.
(c) Visit his family.
(d) Leave the country.
5. What had Bilquis' surprise visitor noticed that pleased Bilquis?
(a) A change in Bilquis' personality.
(b) A change in Bilquis' home life.
(c) A change in Bilquis' style of dress.
(d) A change in Bilquis' manners.
6. What did Bilquis later think had caused the Christians' behavior on the airplane?
7. What did Bilquis think would be the determining factor in agreeing to Dr. Stanley Mooneyham's request?
(a) Her family's opinion.
(b) Feeling safe and secure.
(c) Figuring a budget that will support the effort.
(d) Getting a passport in time.
8. How long did Bilquis have to prepare to leave Pakistan?
(a) Seven weeks.
(b) Seven months.
(c) Seven days.
(d) Seven hours.
9. Under whose authority was the conference organized?
(a) Dr. Christy Wilson.
(b) Billy Graham.
(c) Dr. Stanley Mooneyham.
(d) Reverend Mitchell.
10. What did Bilquis dislike about the behavior of Christians on the airplane?
(a) Their exuberance.
(b) Their silence.
(c) Their modesty.
(d) Their rudeness.
11. What did Bilquis' dreams instruct her to do?
12. According to Bilquis' epitaph, how did she die?
(a) Loving her family.
(b) Missing her homeland.
(c) Loving the Lord.
(d) Far from home.
13. What did Aunt Amina call Bilquis' baptism?
(a) A great mistake.
(b) A personal decision.
(c) An independent moment.
(d) A great victory.
14. What does "Ji" mean?
(a) Honored one.
(b) May you be safe from harm.
(c) May you have long life.
(d) Dear friend.
15. How did Bilquis disappoint herself when a village woman came for help?
(a) She resented the intrusion.
(b) She was unable to help.
(c) She became angry.
(d) She turned her away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mahmud want his relative to teach him?
2. What did Luke 14:12 suggest to Bilquis that she should do?
3. What did Bilquis' brother-in-law Jamil tell her she has gained for all her losses?
4. What did Bilquis say is the opposite of worrying?
5. How did Bilquis respond to the children's trespassing?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)