|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far had the woman come to seek Bilquis' help?
(a) Twelve miles.
(b) Seven miles.
(c) Two miles.
(d) Twenty miles.
2. What did Bilquis say we can do for Christ?
(a) Teach His word.
(b) Do for others.
(c) Believe in Him.
(d) Have faith in His teachings.
3. What did Bilquis think would be the determining factor in agreeing to Dr. Stanley Mooneyham's request?
(a) Her family's opinion.
(b) Getting a passport in time.
(c) Figuring a budget that will support the effort.
(d) Feeling safe and secure.
4. What did Synnove Mitchell tell Bilquis was happening to her?
5. Three village children warned Mahmud about__________.
(a) The village people who were planning to kill Mahmud.
(b) The village people who were planning to kill Bilquis.
(c) The village people who were converting to Christianity.
(d) The village people who were planning to burn down the house.
6. What did Bilquis feel as she prepared for the trip to the U.S.?
7. Why did Bilquis decide to break her own rule about afternoon visits?
(a) She believes that naps spoil her nighttime rest.
(b) She believes that she needs companionship.
(c) She believes the visitor is important.
(d) She believes her time is no longer hers.
8. Why did an Englishman visit Bilquis?
(a) To convince her to leave Pakistan.
(b) To show her the error of Christianity.
(c) To show her the truth of Christianity.
(d) To show her the errors of Islam.
9. How did Dr. Christy Wilson help Bilquis?
(a) He rushed her through the passport process.
(b) He gave her money.
(c) He found an American sponsor for her.
(d) He rushed her through customs.
10. What was the result of Bilquis' response to the children's trespassing?
(a) She lost the feeling of joy and peace.
(b) She gained a feeling of joy and peace.
(c) She regained her composure.
(d) She lost her composure.
11. What did the anonymous letter call Bilquis?
12. What does "Ji" mean?
(a) May you be safe from harm.
(b) May you have long life.
(c) Dear friend.
(d) Honored one.
13. What was Tooni's fear for Bilquis?
(a) She will be banished.
(b) She will be ostracized.
(c) She will be murdered.
(d) Her home will be burned.
14. What did neighborhood children do that bothered Bilquis?
(a) Made noise in her yard.
(b) Took loquats from her trees.
(c) Flew kites in her orchard.
(d) Came into her garden to take plums.
15. With whom did Bilquis celebrate Christmas?
(a) Her fellow Christians.
(b) Her family and friends.
(c) Her neighbors.
(d) The poor of the village.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did all of Bilquis' Christian servants except Raisham do?
2. What did Dr. Stanley Mooneyham want Bilquis to do?
3. What was the Moses' Rod principle, according to Bilquis?
4. What sin was Bilquis determined to eradicate?
5. What did the holy spirit gradually teach Bilquis to do?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)