|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Bilquis want Mrs. Mitchell to identify for her?
(a) John, the brother of Jesus.
(b) John the Revelator.
(c) John the Baptist.
(d) Saint John.
2. What decision did Bilquis come to in Rawalpindi?
(a) To become a Christian.
(b) To give up shopping.
(d) To remain a Muslim.
3. What was a "sweeper"?
(a) People making vast changes.
(b) Cleaning people.
(c) People at the bottom of the social ladder.
4. What frightening experience did Bilquis have in January, 1967?
(a) An evil presence in her room.
(b) She lost consciousness.
(c) She was transported from her room.
(d) She experienced a stupor of thought.
5. What confirmation did Philip's experience give Bilquis?
(a) God does transport people.
(b) God does teach through dreams.
(c) God loves His children.
(d) God does answer prayers.
6. Why was Bilquis uneasy about being baptized in Peshawar?
(a) There was no tank.
(b) It was too far away.
(c) Her family was there.
(d) It would be public knowledge.
7. What does Job 13 and 14 teach Christians to do?
(a) Trust God.
(b) Obey God.
(c) Honor God.
(d) Seek God.
8. Why did Bilquis think Mrs. Mitchell had an "odd confidence"?
(a) Mrs. Mitchell claimed to understand the Bible.
(b) Mrs. Mitchell was unafraid of village gossip.
(c) Mrs. Mitchell said she knew God.
(d) Mrs. Mitchell was sure of the truth of Christianity.
9. With whom did Bilquis' family associate Christian missionaries?
(b) Literate people.
(c) Social outcasts.
(d) The social elite.
10. What horrified Bilquis at the Mitchells' dinner?
(a) She can't eat the food.
(b) No one notices her.
(c) She is the center of attention.
(d) She is afraid her family will find out.
11. Why did the call to prayer comfort Bilquis?
(a) It united her with her people all over the world.
(b) It meant her country was not at war.
(c) It meant Allah was on her side.
(d) It was normal and natural.
12. Who was directed to read page 456 in the Bible?
(a) Reverend Mitchell.
(c) Ken Old.
13. How long did Bilquis pray before receiving an answer?
(a) Fifteen minutes.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Five hours.
(d) Two hours.
14. How old is the Muslim's call to prayer?
(a) Four hundred years.
(b) Four thousand years.
(c) Twenty-four hundred years.
(d) Fourteen hundred years.
15. Where had Bilquis' great-grandfather fought for the British?
(a) In the Khyber Pass.
(b) In New Zealand.
(c) In Rawalhindi.
(d) In Kabul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What attitude toward wrongdoers is taught in John 8:7?
2. What did she do to save herself?
3. What percentage of Pakistan is Muslim?
4. Who had been recently killed in Wah in accordance with Muslim law?
5. How was Paul's experience in II Corinthians like Bilquis'?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)