|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Bilquis anxious to be baptized as soon as possible?
(a) She was afraid the family pressure will overcome her resolve.
(b) She was afraid she would change her mind.
(c) She was afraid God will be angry.
(d) She was afraid she would be killed.
2. How old was Bilquis when the book begins?
3. What is the Kul?
(a) A muzzein.
(b) A mullah.
(c) A prayer before undertaking an important task.
(d) A prayer of thanksgiving.
4. What does Bilquis think is better than prayer?
(b) Friends and family.
5. What gift did Mrs. Mitchell give Bilquis?
(a) An Aramaic Bible.
(b) A Phillips translation of the Bible.
(c) A Bible in Urdu.
(d) An Arabic Bible.
6. What does Jesus promise His followers in Revelations 3:20?
(a) To answer their prayers.
(b) To walk with them.
(c) To dine with them.
(d) To comfort them.
7. Where is Mr. Mitchell when Bilquis arrives?
8. At what age does a Muslim child begin to study the Quran?
(a) Eight years, eight months, and eight days.
(b) Eighteen years, eight months, and eight days.
(c) Four years, four months, and four days.
(d) Five years, five months, and five days.
9. What feeling did Bilquis get each time she opened the Bible?
10. What teaching about Christ does the Quran reject?
(a) That his mother was a virgin.
(b) That he was a great teacher.
(c) That he died on the cross.
(d) That he was a prophet.
11. Why did Bilquis decide she liked Ken Old?
(a) He understood her feelings about her conversion.
(b) He was funny.
(c) He was a dedicated Christian.
(d) He was handsome.
12. What was Mrs. Mitchell doing when Bilquis arrived?
(a) Reading the scriptures.
(c) Teaching a Bible study class.
(d) Writing a letter to her husband.
13. What decision did Bilquis come to in Rawalpindi?
(b) To become a Christian.
(c) To remain a Muslim.
(d) To give up shopping.
14. Where does the Quran say Jesus is to be buried?
15. How many revelatory dreams are recorded in the first part of Matthew, according to Bilquis?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Muslim law require burial?
2. What was the "Night of Power"?
3. Why were Muslims advised not to employ Christians, according to Bilquis?
4. What does Job 13 and 14 teach Christians to do?
5. What did Bilquis understand would be the fate of a Muslim who was baptized?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)