|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the "Night of Power"?
(a) The night Muhammed received the Quran.
(b) The night when the Quran is completely memorized.
(c) The night when a child achieves adulthood.
(d) The night a child begins the study of the Quran.
2. Whom did Bilquis want Mrs. Mitchell to identify for her?
(a) John the Baptist.
(b) John the Revelator.
(c) John, the brother of Jesus.
(d) Saint John.
3. Why was Bilquis anxious to be baptized as soon as possible?
(a) She was afraid the family pressure will overcome her resolve.
(b) She was afraid she would be killed.
(c) She was afraid God will be angry.
(d) She was afraid she would change her mind.
4. How was Paul's experience in II Corinthians like Bilquis'?
(a) He had a dream.
(b) He preached a sermon.
(c) He couldn't tell if it was an actual physical experience.
(d) He had a vision.
5. With whom did Bilquis' family associate Christian missionaries?
(b) The social elite.
(c) Literate people.
(d) Social outcasts.
6. What supernatural experience followed Bilquis' dreams?
(a) She was visited by an angel.
(b) She saw a vision of paradise.
(c) She saw a vision of Hell.
(d) She felt that she floated out the window.
7. Where had Bilquis' great-grandfather fought for the British?
(a) In the Khyber Pass.
(b) In Rawalhindi.
(c) In Kabul.
(d) In New Zealand.
8. Which religious text is earliest?
(a) The Quran.
(b) The New Testament.
(c) The Old Testament.
(d) The books of the prophets.
9. Where does the Quran say Jesus is to be buried?
10. How does Romans 10:8-9 teach that one is saved?
(a) Through the grace of God.
(b) Through obedience to the law.
(c) Through study of the scriptures.
(d) Through belief in Christ.
11. Why did Bilquis think Raishan was frightened by her request for a Bible?
(a) Raishan would be punished if Bilquis converted to Christianity.
(b) Raishan would be punished if the Mullah learned who took Bilquis a Bible.
(c) Raishan could be punished for proselytizing.
(d) Raishan could be punished if she couldn't find a Bible.
12. What does Bilquis think is better than prayer?
(a) Friends and family.
13. How does Bilquis' treatment of Nur-jan change?
(a) Bilquis is less interested in Nur-jan.
(b) Bilquis is more interested in Nur-jan.
(c) Bilquis is harsher to Nur-jan.
(d) Bilquis is kinder to Nur-jan.
14. How did Bilquis feel on her way to the Mitchells' home?
(a) Thrilled and fulfilled.
(b) Confused and depressed.
(c) Excited and curious.
(d) Expectant and fearful.
15. What did she do to save herself?
(a) Read the Bible.
(c) Called the Mitchells.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the mullah pray for Mahmud when the child fell ill?
2. What percentage of Pakistan is Muslim?
3. How did Bilquis feel about God when the Mullah asked her?
4. How old is the Muslim's call to prayer?
5. How did Tooni react to seeing Bilquis' Bible?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)