|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the ancient Muslim law about those who fall away from the faith?
(a) They must be shunned.
(b) They must be retaught.
(c) They must be killed.
(d) They must be exiled.
2. What does baptism mean to a Muslim, according to Bilquis?
(c) A rebirth.
(d) A fresh start.
3. Who taught Muhammed the words of the Quran?
(a) The angel Gabriel.
(b) His father.
(c) His uncle Fateh.
(d) His mother.
4. Who corrupted Jesus' teachings, according to the Quran?
(d) Early Christians.
5. Whom did Bilquis want Mrs. Mitchell to identify for her?
(a) Saint John.
(b) John the Revelator.
(c) John, the brother of Jesus.
(d) John the Baptist.
6. How was Paul's experience in II Corinthians like Bilquis'?
(a) He preached a sermon.
(b) He had a vision.
(c) He couldn't tell if it was an actual physical experience.
(d) He had a dream.
7. Who shared Bilquis' name?
(a) The queen of India.
(b) The queen of Sheba.
(c) The prime minister of Pakistan.
(d) The governor of Wah.
8. What work did Bilquis do during World War II?
9. Who was directed to read page 456 in the Bible?
(a) Reverend Mitchell.
(c) Ken Old.
10. How does Romans 10:8-9 teach that one is saved?
(a) Through the grace of God.
(b) Through belief in Christ.
(c) Through study of the scriptures.
(d) Through obedience to the law.
11. Where is Mr. Mitchell when Bilquis arrives?
12. Why is the Quran always read in Arabic?
(a) No one can speak the ancient Arabic well enough.
(b) A translation would bring infidels into the faith.
(c) It would be wrong to translate God's word.
(d) Unbelievers should not see the word of God.
13. What gave Bilquis' family its income in Wah?
(a) The orchards.
(b) The car dealership.
(c) The cement works.
(d) The feedlot.
14. How did Tooni react to seeing Bilquis' Bible?
(a) With horror.
(b) With disdain.
(c) With interest.
(d) With amusement.
15. How did Bilquis feel on her way to the Mitchells' home?
(a) Expectant and fearful.
(b) Excited and curious.
(c) Thrilled and fulfilled.
(d) Confused and depressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What percentage of Pakistan is Muslim?
2. What had been Bilquis' experience meeting Christians from around the world?
3. How old was Bilquis when the book begins?
4. What was the first dream Bilquis had about Jesus?
5. To what did Bilquis compare her frightening experience?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)