|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Flight & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were Muslims advised not to employ Christians, according to Bilquis?
(a) Christians are constantly proselytizing.
(b) Christians gossip about their employers.
(c) Christians are lazy workers.
(d) Christians are dishonest.
2. Why was the conference different than the plane ride?
(a) Testifying was over; friendship had begun.
(b) Friendship was over; testifying had begun.
(c) Socializing was over; worship had begun.
(d) Worship was over; socializing had begun.
3. How many pottery lamps did Bilquis order for the Christmas party?
(c) Five hundred.
(d) One hundred and fifty.
4. What did the anonymous letter call Bilquis?
5. What did Dr. Stanley Mooneyham want Bilquis to do?
(a) Support his organization with money.
(b) Testify in Singapore.
(c) Travel with him to raise funds.
(d) Participate in his advertising.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Moses' Rod principle, according to Bilquis?
2. Who arrived unexpectedly at Christmas time?
3. What does Bilquis think is better than prayer?
4. What Biblical character was introduced to Bilquis in a dream?
5. What did Synnove Mitchell tell Bilquis was happening to her?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)