|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Flight & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Bilquis decide to break her own rule about afternoon visits?
(a) She believes the visitor is important.
(b) She believes her time is no longer hers.
(c) She believes that naps spoil her nighttime rest.
(d) She believes that she needs companionship.
2. What gift did Mrs. Mitchell give Bilquis?
(a) A Phillips translation of the Bible.
(b) An Arabic Bible.
(c) A Bible in Urdu.
(d) An Aramaic Bible.
3. What does the Quran teach was miraculous about Jesus?
(a) He was resurrected.
(b) He was the last prophet.
(c) He was God's son.
(d) He was born of a virgin.
4. Who corrupted Jesus' teachings, according to the Quran?
(a) Early Christians.
5. What kind of help did General Amar offer?
(a) As family, not as a friend.
(b) Professional, not personal.
(c) Personal, not professional.
(d) As a friend, not family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Bilquis' brother on the day they were going to visit?
2. What confirmation did Philip's experience give Bilquis?
3. What did Bilquis understand would be the fate of a Muslim who was baptized?
4. Whom did Bilquis want Mrs. Mitchell to identify for her?
5. How did Dr. Christy Wilson help Bilquis?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)