|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Flight & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was General Khalid Sheikh?
(a) Bilquis' ex-husband.
(b) Bilquis' cousin.
(c) Bilquis' uncle.
(d) Bilquis' brother.
2. What gave Bilquis' family its income in Wah?
(a) The feedlot.
(b) The orchards.
(c) The cement works.
(d) The car dealership.
3. What did the 3:00 a.m. phone call label Bilquis?
4. What does the word "Wah" mean?
5. Why was the conference different than the plane ride?
(a) Worship was over; socializing had begun.
(b) Testifying was over; friendship had begun.
(c) Friendship was over; testifying had begun.
(d) Socializing was over; worship had begun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the "Night of Power"?
2. What did Bilquis pray for Aunt Amina?
3. What did Bilquis do to relieve the pressure of decision-making?
4. Why did Bilquis decide she liked Ken Old?
5. What feeling did Bilquis get each time she opened the Bible?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)