|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, A Time for Sowing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Bilquis invited to do at the Mitchells?
(a) Meet the Rawalpindi Christians.
(b) Have the next dinner at her house.
(c) Travel with them.
(d) Attend Sunday evening meetings.
2. What did the anonymous letter call Bilquis?
3. What was the result of Bilquis' response to the children's trespassing?
(a) She regained her composure.
(b) She lost the feeling of joy and peace.
(c) She gained a feeling of joy and peace.
(d) She lost her composure.
4. What did Bilquis dislike about the behavior of Christians on the airplane?
(a) Their exuberance.
(b) Their rudeness.
(c) Their silence.
(d) Their modesty.
5. Whom did Bilquis want Mrs. Mitchell to identify for her?
(a) John the Baptist.
(b) Saint John.
(c) John the Revelator.
(d) John, the brother of Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bilquis' attitude toward her Muslim family gradually change?
2. What percentage of Pakistan is Muslim?
3. Why did Bilquis think Raishan was frightened by her request for a Bible?
4. What did all of Bilquis' Christian servants except Raisham do?
5. What sin was Bilquis determined to eradicate?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)