|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, A Time for Sowing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the ancient Muslim law about those who fall away from the faith?
(a) They must be shunned.
(b) They must be killed.
(c) They must be exiled.
(d) They must be retaught.
2. How did Bilquis lose the presence of the holy spirit while at a funeral?
(a) By speaking rudely.
(b) By speaking pridefully.
(c) By going home.
(d) By telling a lie to go home.
3. Who surprised Bilquis with a visit after the funerals?
(a) Karim's brother.
(b) Karim's mother.
(c) Karim's father.
(d) Karim's sister.
4. Where had Bilquis' great-grandfather fought for the British?
(a) In Rawalhindi.
(b) In Kabul.
(c) In the Khyber Pass.
(d) In New Zealand.
5. What is the "session"?
(a) The governing board of a church.
(b) A government meeting.
(c) A church meeting.
(d) A meeting of villagers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Bilquis' first supernatural experience?
2. Why was Bilquis anxious to be baptized as soon as possible?
3. What childhood experience did Bilquis recollect that calmed her?
4. Why did Bilquis decide not to park at a distance from the Mitchells' home?
5. How did Bilquis disappoint herself when a village woman came for help?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)