|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, A Time for Sowing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Bilquis send the needy village woman?
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To the clinic.
(d) To the store.
2. Who was General Khalid Sheikh?
(a) Bilquis' uncle.
(b) Bilquis' ex-husband.
(c) Bilquis' cousin.
(d) Bilquis' brother.
3. What does Matthew 10:37-38 tell Bilquis about her family?
(a) Love of the poor must come before love of family.
(b) Love of God must come before love of the poor.
(c) Love of family must come before love of God.
(d) Love of God must come before love of family.
4. On what point does the Quran agree with Romans 9:31?
(a) The Jews are the chosen people.
(b) The Jews understood the law.
(c) The Jews were given God's law.
(d) The Jews failed to become righteous.
5. How many people attended the Mitchells' dinner party?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had been Bilquis' experience meeting Christians from around the world?
2. What horrified Bilquis at the Mitchells' dinner?
3. What did General Amar do that Bilquis found extraordinary?
4. What sin was Bilquis determined to eradicate?
5. What frightening experience did Bilquis have in January, 1967?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)