|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Learning to Live in the Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Quran say Jesus is to be buried?
2. What gave Bilquis' family its income in Wah?
(a) The orchards.
(b) The car dealership.
(c) The feedlot.
(d) The cement works.
3. What family member was first to visit Bilquis?
(a) Uncle Fateh.
(b) Aunt Amina.
4. What sin was Bilquis determined to eradicate?
(a) Carrying a grudge.
5. Why did Bilquis think Mrs. Mitchell had an "odd confidence"?
(a) Mrs. Mitchell claimed to understand the Bible.
(b) Mrs. Mitchell was unafraid of village gossip.
(c) Mrs. Mitchell said she knew God.
(d) Mrs. Mitchell was sure of the truth of Christianity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which religious text is earliest?
2. How does Romans 10:8-9 teach that one is saved?
3. Why was Romans 9:25-26 important to Bilquis?
4. What did Bilquis understand would be the fate of a Muslim who was baptized?
5. How did Bilquis feel on her way to the Mitchells' home?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)