|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Learning to Live in the Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrived unexpectedly at Christmas time?
(a) The poor of the village.
(b) Her neighbors.
(c) Her fellow Christians.
(d) Relatives from Rawalpindi.
2. What frightening experience did Bilquis have in January, 1967?
(a) She was transported from her room.
(b) She lost consciousness.
(c) An evil presence in her room.
(d) She experienced a stupor of thought.
3. What did Bilquis understand would be the fate of a Muslim who was baptized?
4. Why were Muslims advised not to employ Christians, according to Bilquis?
(a) Christians are dishonest.
(b) Christians are lazy workers.
(c) Christians are constantly proselytizing.
(d) Christians gossip about their employers.
5. What family member did Bilquis approach first?
(a) Her aunt Amina.
(b) Her son Khalid.
(c) Her daughter Tooni.
(d) Her grandson Mahmud.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Paul's experience in II Corinthians like Bilquis'?
2. Why did Uncle Fateh advise Bilquis to avoid Christian conversation about the Bible?
3. Why was Bilquis anxious to be baptized as soon as possible?
4. With whom did Bilquis' family associate Christian missionaries?
5. What work did Bilquis do during World War II?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)