|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Learning to Live in the Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrived unexpectedly at Christmas time?
(a) Relatives from Rawalpindi.
(b) Her neighbors.
(c) Her fellow Christians.
(d) The poor of the village.
2. What did she do to save herself?
(b) Called the Mitchells.
(d) Read the Bible.
3. What does Jesus promise His followers in Revelations 3:20?
(a) To comfort them.
(b) To answer their prayers.
(c) To walk with them.
(d) To dine with them.
4. What supernatural experience followed Bilquis' dreams?
(a) She felt that she floated out the window.
(b) She saw a vision of Hell.
(c) She saw a vision of paradise.
(d) She was visited by an angel.
5. Where had Bilquis' great-grandfather fought for the British?
(a) In Kabul.
(b) In New Zealand.
(c) In the Khyber Pass.
(d) In Rawalhindi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the "session"?
2. What did cousin Aslam invite Bilquis to do?
3. Why did Uncle Fateh advise Bilquis to avoid Christian conversation about the Bible?
4. What one thing did Bilquis ask Mrs. Mitchell to tell her?
5. How does Romans 10:8-9 teach that one is saved?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)