|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Learning to Live in the Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Job 13 and 14 teach Christians to do?
(a) Honor God.
(b) Seek God.
(c) Obey God.
(d) Trust God.
2. What was Tooni's fear for Bilquis?
(a) She will be murdered.
(b) She will be ostracized.
(c) She will be banished.
(d) Her home will be burned.
3. How did Bilquis learn what happened to her family after she was boycotted?
(a) From a letter.
(b) From a servant.
(c) From a phone call.
(d) From a note.
4. How did Tooni react to seeing Bilquis' Bible?
(a) With amusement.
(b) With horror.
(c) With interest.
(d) With disdain.
5. What does the Quran predict Christ will do in the future?
(a) Return to earth and govern it.
(b) Return to earth forever.
(c) Return to earth for 40 years.
(d) Return to earth to reward the righteous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did General Amar do that Bilquis found extraordinary?
2. How does Romans 10:4 teach that one becomes righteous?
3. Why was Romans 9:25-26 important to Bilquis?
4. How did Bilquis feel on her way to the Mitchells' home?
5. What one thing did Bilquis ask Mrs. Mitchell to tell her?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)