|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Encounter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Pakistan created, according to Bilquis' father?
(a) As a homeland for infidels.
(b) As a homeland for Indian Muslims.
(c) As a homeland for Hindus.
(d) As a homeland for Sufis.
2. What was the first dream Bilquis had about Jesus?
(a) That He was sharing dinner with her.
(b) That He walked in her garden.
(c) That he explained scriptures to her.
(d) That He was teaching her on a mountaintop.
3. At what age does a Muslim child begin to study the Quran?
(a) Eighteen years, eight months, and eight days.
(b) Eight years, eight months, and eight days.
(c) Five years, five months, and five days.
(d) Four years, four months, and four days.
4. Why did Bilquis threaten to fire Manzur?
(a) He told her family she had a Bible.
(b) He didn't bring her a Bible.
(c) He stole a Bible from her.
(d) He spread rumors about her Christianity.
5. How did Bilquis feel about God when the Mullah asked her?
(a) She was joyful and hopeful.
(b) She thought God had a mission for her.
(c) She thought God had forgotten her.
(d) She no longer believed in God.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were Muslims advised not to employ Christians, according to Bilquis?
2. What does the word "Wah" mean?
3. How did Tooni react to seeing Bilquis' Bible?
4. What Biblical character was introduced to Bilquis in a dream?
5. Why did Bilquis think Mrs. Mitchell had an "odd confidence"?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)