|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Encounter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Mahmud?
(a) Bilquis' four year old grandson.
(b) Bilquis' ex-husband.
(c) Bilquis' forty year old son.
(d) Bilquis' neighbor child.
2. How old was Bilquis when the book begins?
3. How did Bilquis feel about God when the Mullah asked her?
(a) She thought God had forgotten her.
(b) She was joyful and hopeful.
(c) She thought God had a mission for her.
(d) She no longer believed in God.
4. What does the Quran teach was miraculous about Jesus?
(a) He was resurrected.
(b) He was God's son.
(c) He was the last prophet.
(d) He was born of a virgin.
5. Who corrupted Jesus' teachings, according to the Quran?
(d) Early Christians.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Bilquis feel on her way to the Mitchells' home?
2. Why did Bilquis decide not to park at a distance from the Mitchells' home?
3. What did the salesman in Bilquis' second dream have for sale?
4. What Biblical character was introduced to Bilquis in a dream?
5. When does Muslim law require burial?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)