|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Encounter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Romans 9:25-26 important to Bilquis?
(a) God says that all men are created equal.
(b) God says that people who were not His will become His.
(c) God says that all sins are forgiven.
(d) God says that unbelievers will be punished.
2. What did Bilquis understand would be the fate of a Muslim who was baptized?
3. Who corrupted Jesus' teachings, according to the Quran?
(c) Early Christians.
4. What work did Bilquis do during World War II?
5. How long did it take Bilquis to complete the reading of the Quran for the first time?
(a) Seven days.
(b) Seven weeks.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Seven months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Mahmud living with Bilquis?
2. What teaching about Christ does the Quran reject?
3. What did the salesman in Bilquis' second dream have for sale?
4. What was Bilquis' first supernatural experience?
5. What was Mrs. Mitchell doing when Bilquis arrived?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)