Quiz: Chapter 8, Was There Protection? to Chapter 11, Winds of Change
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who was the only relative to accept Bilquis' condolences?
a) Karim's father.
b) Karim's sister.
c) Karim's brother.
d) Karim's mother.
2. What did Bilquis' brother-in-law Jamil tell her she has gained for all her losses?
a) Another religious point of view.
c) The right to make a stand.
3. What did Bilquis pray for Aunt Amina?
a) Peace of mind.
b) Protection from the hurt she feels.
c) A change of mind.
4. What did the 3:00 a.m. phone call label Bilquis?
5. What did the holy spirit gradually teach Bilquis to do?
This section contains 265 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)