|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Was There Protection?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gave Bilquis' family its income in Wah?
(a) The feedlot.
(b) The cement works.
(c) The car dealership.
(d) The orchards.
2. Why was Pakistan created, according to Bilquis' father?
(a) As a homeland for Hindus.
(b) As a homeland for infidels.
(c) As a homeland for Sufis.
(d) As a homeland for Indian Muslims.
3. What gift did Mrs. Mitchell give Bilquis?
(a) An Arabic Bible.
(b) An Aramaic Bible.
(c) A Bible in Urdu.
(d) A Phillips translation of the Bible.
4. How long did Bilquis pray before receiving an answer?
(a) Fifteen minutes.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Five hours.
(d) Three hours.
5. What did Bilquis dread most about confronting her family?
(a) Frustrating them.
(b) Angering them.
(c) Hurting them.
(d) Frightening them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Job 13 and 14 teach Christians to do?
2. What is a biraderi?
3. Where had Bilquis' great-grandfather fought for the British?
4. Whom did Bilquis want Mrs. Mitchell to identify for her?
5. What was Tooni's fear for Bilquis?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)