|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Winds of Change.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did she do to save herself?
(a) Read the Bible.
(b) Called the Mitchells.
2. What was a "sweeper"?
(a) Cleaning people.
(c) People at the bottom of the social ladder.
(d) People making vast changes.
3. Why was Bilquis uneasy about being baptized in Peshawar?
(a) There was no tank.
(b) Her family was there.
(c) It was too far away.
(d) It would be public knowledge.
4. Whom did Bilquis want Mrs. Mitchell to identify for her?
(a) John the Baptist.
(b) John, the brother of Jesus.
(c) Saint John.
(d) John the Revelator.
5. Where is Mr. Mitchell when Bilquis arrives?
Short Answer Questions
1. What organization did Dr. Stanley Mooneyham represent?
2. What did Marie Old teach Bilquis that those who love us will always do?
3. What did Dr. Stanley Mooneyham want Bilquis to do?
4. What childhood experience did Bilquis recollect that calmed her?
5. Who was directed to read page 456 in the Bible?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)