|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Winds of Change.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the "session"?
(a) A government meeting.
(b) A meeting of villagers.
(c) A church meeting.
(d) The governing board of a church.
2. How did Bilquis feel on her way to the Mitchells' home?
(a) Thrilled and fulfilled.
(b) Excited and curious.
(c) Confused and depressed.
(d) Expectant and fearful.
3. What did she do to save herself?
(c) Called the Mitchells.
(d) Read the Bible.
4. To what did Bilquis compare her frightening experience?
(a) A fainting spell.
(c) A black hole.
(d) A black billowing cloud.
5. Who was Dr. Christy Wilson?
(a) A pastor from America.
(b) A pastor from Rawalhindi.
(c) A pastor from Kabul.
(d) A pastor from Greece.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bilquis learn that she can't do at the same time?
2. What did Bilquis later think had caused the Christians' behavior on the airplane?
3. What did Bilquis think would be the determining factor in agreeing to Dr. Stanley Mooneyham's request?
4. Why was Bilquis uneasy about being baptized in Peshawar?
5. What frightening experience did Bilquis have in January, 1967?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)