|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal is telling the story?
2. What color are the Dictator's fingernails?
3. Who is the soldier mentioned in the Conquest of Mexico?
4. Juana's necklace turns from a cross into a(n) _____.
5. Dee believes that she must be _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Carmelita tells her audience that ____ is the place to be.
2. The radio show was titled "The _____ of Horniness."
3. What is Juana's last name?
4. What is the Vicereine's title?
5. What creatures live inside the Vicereine's belt?
Short Essay Questions
1. Examine the scene in which Carmelita is walking home from the Tropicana.
2. Carmelita mentions that food is one of her passions. What about food is important to Carmelita?
3. What information is extracted from Juan(a) after more questioning from the Prosecutor?
4. Dee and others make comments about nutty women being incarcerated at the BMU. What was meant by that statement?
5. Describe Carmelita Tropicana as a person. What was her vision?
6. Discuss the meeting between Dee and Carmelita. Where had the women met on a previous occasion? Explain the scene and the reaction of each woman.
7. What happens to interrupt the tender moment between Juana and Maria Luisa? What major event occurs? Who appears on the scene?
8. What information does the Prosecutor demand from Juan(a)? What causes the Prosecutor to become suspicious of the stigmata? What are the stigmata?
9. Why is the Prosecutor angry with Juana? What does Juana say to convince the Prosecutor that she knows her Bible?
10. What does Carmelita say to Dee in an attempt to garner sympathy from the woman?
This section contains 917 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)