|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which book is Carmelita reading?
(a) Lady Chatterly's Lover.
(c) Romeo and Juliet.
(d) Atlas Shrugged.
2. Carmelita is compared to which famous singer?
(a) Billie Holiday.
(b) Carmen Miranda.
(d) Bessie Smith.
3. What is the animal's name?
4. At which radio station did Carmelita make the PSA?
5. What is Juana's last name?
(b) de la Cruz.
Short Answer Questions
1. What creative talent is possessed by Juana?
2. In which year was the first major motion picture regarding the Cuban Revolution released?
3. What psalm is referred to by Juana?
4. Juana's necklace turns from a cross into a(n) _____.
5. According to Carmelita, the organization was made up mostly of _____ girls.
Short Essay Questions
1. What information is extracted from Juan(a) after more questioning from the Prosecutor?
2. Carmelita comments that the women need the spirit of Rosa Parks. Who is Rosa Parks? Why does Carmelita see her as a role model?
3. What information does the Prosecutor demand from Juan(a)? What causes the Prosecutor to become suspicious of the stigmata? What are the stigmata?
4. Who is Dee? What is her history?
5. Why is the Prosecutor angry with Juana? What does Juana say to convince the Prosecutor that she knows her Bible?
6. What agreement is made between the Prosecutor and Juana? What happens to Juana after the agreement is made?
7. What happens to interrupt the tender moment between Juana and Maria Luisa? What major event occurs? Who appears on the scene?
8. How does Juana escape? What is her disguise?
9. Why were Carmelita and the others protesting and where? What happened at the site? What was the result?
10. What is "El Recibo Social?" What is the main topic? Why is it important to Carmelita?
This section contains 965 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)