|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many degrees is their peripheral vision?
2. What is another title used by the Prosecutor?
(c) Mother Superior.
3. What is the name of Juana's slave?
4. The Prosecutor refers to the Church as Juana's ____.
5. What is the nickname of Carmelita's aunt?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Vicereine's title?
2. Which item was not used on Carmelita's bagel?
3. Which is not among the dangerous items mentioned by Arriero?
4. What creative talent is possessed by Juana?
5. The servant tells Juana to be careful. Juana protests by showing which of the following weapons?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who phones Carmelita the next morning? What is the purpose of each call?
2. Examine the scene in which Carmelita is walking home from the Tropicana.
3. Carmelita mentions that food is one of her passions. What about food is important to Carmelita?
4. Who is Arriero? What is Arriero's homeland? In which section is Arriero introduced? Why is Arriero's point of view different from the others?
5. Why is the Prosecutor angry with Juana? What does Juana say to convince the Prosecutor that she knows her Bible?
6. What information does the Prosecutor demand from Juan(a)? What causes the Prosecutor to become suspicious of the stigmata? What are the stigmata?
7. Who is Aunt Nina? How does Carmelita describe the old woman?
8. Who is Alba? What does she say to try to dissuade Juana from leaving the convent?
9. Who is Sor Juana? What is the basis of the Nightmare?
10. How does the relationship between Maria Luisa and Juana change at this time? What promises do the women make to each other?
This section contains 958 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)