|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Carmelita's ailing aunt?
(d) Maria Angelina.
2. The Prosecutor makes a comment about sending Juana to which country?
3. Which book is Carmelita reading?
(b) Lady Chatterly's Lover.
(c) Atlas Shrugged.
(d) Romeo and Juliet.
4. The mugger admits that the weapon she used in the foiled attempt was actually a(n) ______.
(a) Letter opener.
(c) Squirt gun.
5. How much money did Carmelita receive for her work in the film?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which performance artist most inspired Carmelita?
2. What creatures live inside the Vicereine's belt?
3. Juana compares which flower to God?
4. Which of the following is not one of the noises Carmelita hears before the intercut?
5. Who supplied funds for the project?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Alba? What does she say to try to dissuade Juana from leaving the convent?
2. What is the main theme in "Carmelita Tropicana: Your Kunst Is Your Waffen?"
3. Carmelita comments that the women need the spirit of Rosa Parks. Who is Rosa Parks? Why does Carmelita see her as a role model?
4. What about the scene is so foreign to Arriero? What is his reaction?
5. What information is extracted from Juan(a) after more questioning from the Prosecutor?
6. Who phones Carmelita the next morning? What is the purpose of each call?
7. How does Juana escape? What is her disguise?
8. Who is Maria Luisa? What is her role in the story? What does Maria Luisa convince Juana to do?
9. What information does the Prosecutor demand from Juan(a)? What causes the Prosecutor to become suspicious of the stigmata? What are the stigmata?
10. What is important about poetry to Carmelita?
This section contains 1,018 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)