|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At which radio station did Carmelita make the PSA?
2. Which word is not used to describe the Vicereine?
3. The goddess is from which culture?
4. Juana refers to which famous Goddess?
5. Carmelita tells her audience that ____ is the place to be.
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many arrests were made?
2. What is the name of Carmelita's friend in New York?
3. The servant tells Juana to be careful. Juana protests by showing which of the following weapons?
4. The Prosecutor makes a comment about sending Juana to which country?
5. Which performance artist most inspired Carmelita?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the relationship between Maria Luisa and Juana change at this time? What promises do the women make to each other?
2. What about the scene is so foreign to Arriero? What is his reaction?
3. Why is the Prosecutor angry with Juana? What does Juana say to convince the Prosecutor that she knows her Bible?
4. Who is Sor Juana? What is the basis of the Nightmare?
5. What are some of the topics discussed in the BMU by the women? What family story does Carmelita tell the others?
6. What is "El Recibo Social?" What is the main topic? Why is it important to Carmelita?
7. Who phones Carmelita the next morning? What is the purpose of each call?
8. Who is Dee? What is her history?
9. Who is Aunt Nina? How does Carmelita describe the old woman?
10. What is the main theme in "Carmelita Tropicana: Your Kunst Is Your Waffen?"
This section contains 941 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)