|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Carmelita give to the clones?
2. Milk of Amnesia is based on Carmelita's trip to which location?
(a) San Juan.
(b) New York City.
(c) Washington, DC.
3. What is the name of the mountain range described by Pingalito?
(d) La Sierra Maestra.
4. In what year does the story take place?
5. What are the names of the clones?
(a) Patty and Patti.
(b) Cluna and Clana.
(c) Betha and Bertha.
(d) Chris and Chris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following may be able to help Carmelita's situation?
2. Pingalito compares himself to which famous actor?
3. What is the English meaning of the word Albondigas?
4. Chicas 2000 was originally performed at which location?
5. Around which hour is the assassination scheduled to take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Carmelita's monologue with the audience regarding Chicas 2000. What does Carmelita predict will happen in that year?
2. What happens to Carmelita to jog her memory? What type of things does Carmelita remember?
3. How do the clones meet Carmelita? What is their reaction to meeting their bio-original for the first time? Where had they met before?
4. Who is Lota? What is her job? From which famous person is Lota descended?
5. Carmelita is arrested. Carmelita is taken to which facility? What types of testing must Carmelita undergo? What kind of retraining must Carmelita complete?
6. Discuss the initial assassination attempt on Maldito's life. What happens? Who delivers the news to Carmelita?
7. Describe Carmelita's return trip to Cuba.
8. What is the DNA RA and BMU? What is its purpose?
9. When did the Cuban Revolution take place? What character is used to represent the evil Cuban military?
10. Discuss the introduction of Cluna and Clana. Who are they? How are they related to Carmelita? What actions do they take to find Carmelita?
This section contains 1,043 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)