|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who produces the match/game?
2. What is the name of the facility where Carmelita is held?
3. The women are talking about which of the following?
4. What term is used repeatedly to describe Carmelita?
5. What are the names of the clones?
(a) Betha and Bertha.
(b) Patty and Patti.
(c) Cluna and Clana.
(d) Chris and Chris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pingalito discusses his views on ____ with the audience.
2. What does the doctor steal from Carmelita?
3. Carmelita refers to which famous composer?
4. What is the English meaning of "carros"?
5. How many days does Carmelita spend in Havana?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Carmelita to jog her memory? What type of things does Carmelita remember?
2. Who is Lota? What is her job? From which famous person is Lota descended?
3. Describe the opening of the play and the setting used by the author. Where is the play set? Who is the narrator?
4. Describe Carmelita's return trip to Cuba.
5. What is the main topic of "Milk of Amnesia?" On what was the play based?
6. What is the DNA RA and BMU? What is its purpose?
7. Discuss the introduction of Cluna and Clana. Who are they? How are they related to Carmelita? What actions do they take to find Carmelita?
8. Explain how Carmelita learns about the failed assassination attempt. What is Carmelita doing shortly before she is informed of the failure? Who delivers the message? What was the message given to Carmelita? What is Carmelita's response?
9. Why does the FBI appear during Carmelita's show? What does the lead agent say to Carmelita? What happens to Carmelita and the others?
10. Discuss the play "Memories of a Revolution." Who wrote the script? Who wrote the play? In what era does the play take place? Who is the main character?
This section contains 1,013 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)