|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term is used repeatedly to describe Carmelita?
2. What flower does Carmelita hold in her hand?
3. What is the English meaning of "carros"?
4. The play begins in which of the following locations?
(d) TV studio.
5. The clones decide to explore which city?
(a) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Machito gives the tourists two tickets to which nightclub?
2. The poet is compared to which American poet?
3. What is the name of the bus that guides people throughout Havana?
4. Which of the following is not one of the food items the man picks up on his way home?
5. The women end up in the ____ Zone.
Short Essay Questions
1. What about the scene is so foreign to Arriero? What is his reaction?
2. Carmelita is arrested. Carmelita is taken to which facility? What types of testing must Carmelita undergo? What kind of retraining must Carmelita complete?
3. Who is Lota? What is her job? From which famous person is Lota descended?
4. What measures are taken to alter anti-social people?
5. Explain the opening of Chicas 2000. What is the setting for the first scene? Who is in attendance at the time? Who gives a monologue? What is the topic?
6. What does Carmelita tell her audience about becoming a performance artist? When did it occur? How did it happen?
7. What is the DNA RA and BMU? What is its purpose?
8. What is the main theme in "Carmelita Tropicana: Your Kunst Is Your Waffen?"
9. Why does the FBI appear during Carmelita's show? What does the lead agent say to Carmelita? What happens to Carmelita and the others?
10. Why were Carmelita and the others protesting and where? What happened at the site? What was the result?
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)