|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Machito's older sister?
2. What is the word used to describe a mid-afternoon rest period?
3. In what year did the play debut?
4. In what year did Carmelita make the trip?
5. It is said that the man would never hurt which insect?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the clones?
2. What item do the women request if the match/game is won?
3. What is the English meaning of the word Albondigas?
4. What word is used to describe Latin men?
5. Carmelita is arrested for which offense?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Carmelita's monologue with the audience regarding Chicas 2000. What does Carmelita predict will happen in that year?
2. What is the realization Carmelita has after returning to America? What does Carmelita have to say about Cuban politics?
3. Discuss the initial assassination attempt on Maldito's life. What happens? Who delivers the news to Carmelita?
4. How does the play reference milk? What is its significance?
5. Discuss the introduction of Cluna and Clana. Who are they? How are they related to Carmelita? What actions do they take to find Carmelita?
6. Explain the scene in Dr. Igor's lab. What are Dr. Igor's intentions and actions?
7. What are some of the things Carmelita does in order to try to restore her memory?
8. Describe Carmelita's return trip to Cuba.
9. What is the new plan regarding the assassination of Maldito? Who devises the plan? Who unknowingly gets in the way?
10. Discuss the play "Memories of a Revolution." Who wrote the script? Who wrote the play? In what era does the play take place? Who is the main character?
This section contains 1,034 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)