|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By 9:20 AM the policeman is ready to do which of the following?
(a) Have lunch.
(c) Make rounds.
2. What kind of car was driven by Carmelita's grandfather?
3. Which law enforcement group arrives at the venue?
4. The women end up in the ____ Zone.
5. Pingalito discusses his views on ____ with the audience.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the host when s/he arrived in the US?
2. Cubans have ____ in their souls.
3. In which year did the host meet Carmelita?
4. What flower does Carmelita hold in her hand?
5. What was the former job of the host?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the play "Memories of a Revolution." Who wrote the script? Who wrote the play? In what era does the play take place? Who is the main character?
2. Explain the scene in Dr. Igor's lab. What are Dr. Igor's intentions and actions?
3. What are some of the things Carmelita does in order to try to restore her memory?
4. Discuss the initial assassination attempt on Maldito's life. What happens? Who delivers the news to Carmelita?
5. Who is Dr. Igor? What does he do to Carmelita?
6. Who is Lota? What is her job? From which famous person is Lota descended?
7. What happens after Pingalito leaves the hospital? What do the doctors recommend? What is Carmelita's idea?
8. What is the DNA RA and BMU? What is its purpose?
9. Describe the opening of the play and the setting used by the author. Where is the play set? Who is the narrator?
10. What is the situation in Act II? What is Carmelita's destination? Who accompanies Carmelita? How does this scene tie together the entire story? What unusual site is seen on the journey?
This section contains 1,015 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)