|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term is used repeatedly to describe Carmelita?
2. What is Pingalito's last name?
3. Chicas 2000 was originally performed at which location?
(b) Dixon Place.
4. What was the former job of the host?
(a) Street vendor.
(d) Bus driver.
5. What is the name of the other woman who was arrested in the raid?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor create in his lab?
2. What time is the boss picked up in the morning?
3. What is the name of the statue?
4. Dr. Igor is working on which type of project?
5. Carmelita is arrested for which offense?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the topics discussed in the BMU by the women? What family story does Carmelita tell the others?
2. Who is Dee? What is her history?
3. What did Carmelita learn upon this last trip home to Cuba?
4. Carmelita mentions that food is one of her passions. What about food is important to Carmelita?
5. When did the Cuban Revolution take place? What character is used to represent the evil Cuban military?
6. How does Juana escape? What is her disguise?
7. What happens to Carmelita to jog her memory? What type of things does Carmelita remember?
8. How does Pingalito know Carmelita? What happens when Pingalito hears that Carmelita has amnesia? What does Pingalito do to try to rouse Carmelita? Does the plan work?
9. What agreement is made between the Prosecutor and Juana? What happens to Juana after the agreement is made?
10. Carmelita is arrested. Carmelita is taken to which facility? What types of testing must Carmelita undergo? What kind of retraining must Carmelita complete?
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)