|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is often said that "_____ is stranger than fiction."
2. Pingalito compares himself to which famous actor?
(a) Lou Diamond Phillips.
(b) Colin Firth.
(c) Antonio Banderas.
(d) Sean Connery.
3. In the end the clones must choose between ______ and family.
4. What term is used repeatedly to describe Carmelita?
5. What is the good will act that connects Cuba to the U.S.?
(a) Trade Agreement 137.
(b) Good Neighbor Policy.
(d) Cuba-US Plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Machito use for a disguise?
2. What is the official language of Cuba?
3. Pingalito discusses his views on ____ with the audience.
4. Carmelita flies into which major U.S. city?
5. What item does Carmelita give to the clones?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Pingalito leaves the hospital? What do the doctors recommend? What is Carmelita's idea?
2. Explain the opening of Chicas 2000. What is the setting for the first scene? Who is in attendance at the time? Who gives a monologue? What is the topic?
3. What is the main topic of "Milk of Amnesia?" On what was the play based?
4. Why does the FBI appear during Carmelita's show? What does the lead agent say to Carmelita? What happens to Carmelita and the others?
5. What are some of the things Carmelita does in order to try to restore her memory?
6. Explain how Carmelita learns about the failed assassination attempt. What is Carmelita doing shortly before she is informed of the failure? Who delivers the message? What was the message given to Carmelita? What is Carmelita's response?
7. What is the DNA RA and BMU? What is its purpose?
8. What is the new plan regarding the assassination of Maldito? Who devises the plan? Who unknowingly gets in the way?
9. Carmelita is arrested. Carmelita is taken to which facility? What types of testing must Carmelita undergo? What kind of retraining must Carmelita complete?
10. What measures are taken to alter anti-social people?
This section contains 994 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)