|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who works as a chauffeur for the corrupt policeman?
(b) El Tuerto.
2. Who produces the match/game?
3. Who escapes with Carmelita?
4. Who delivers the news that the assassination attempt has failed?
5. What is the name of the facility where Carmelita is held?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lota is a descendant of which famous woman?
2. What was the former job of the host?
3. What time does the man arrive at the police station?
4. How old was the host when s/he arrived in the US?
5. What is Pingalito's last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the new plan regarding the assassination of Maldito? Who devises the plan? Who unknowingly gets in the way?
2. Discuss the initial assassination attempt on Maldito's life. What happens? Who delivers the news to Carmelita?
3. What happens to Carmelita to jog her memory? What type of things does Carmelita remember?
4. Who is Pingalito? Where else has the character appeared? When did he meet Carmelita?
5. How does the play reference milk? What is its significance?
6. Describe the opening of the play and the setting used by the author. Where is the play set? Who is the narrator?
7. What is the situation in Act II? What is Carmelita's destination? Who accompanies Carmelita? How does this scene tie together the entire story? What unusual site is seen on the journey?
8. What is the realization Carmelita has after returning to America? What does Carmelita have to say about Cuban politics?
9. How do the clones meet Carmelita? What is their reaction to meeting their bio-original for the first time? Where had they met before?
10. Why does the FBI appear during Carmelita's show? What does the lead agent say to Carmelita? What happens to Carmelita and the others?
This section contains 1,154 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)