|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chicas 2000 was originally performed at which location?
(c) Dixon Place.
2. How many days does Carmelita spend in Havana?
3. Around which hour is the assassination scheduled to take place?
(a) 7 PM.
(b) 8 AM.
(c) 7 AM.
(d) 8 PM.
4. Carmelita remembers the sweetness of which of the following?
5. What word is used to describe Latin men?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is the boss picked up in the morning?
2. What type of cookie did Proust eat to cure his amnesia?
3. What term is used repeatedly to describe Carmelita?
4. What type of match/game is it?
5. Who works as a chauffeur for the corrupt policeman?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Carmelita's monologue with the audience regarding Chicas 2000. What does Carmelita predict will happen in that year?
2. What is the DNA RA and BMU? What is its purpose?
3. How does Pingalito know Carmelita? What happens when Pingalito hears that Carmelita has amnesia? What does Pingalito do to try to rouse Carmelita? Does the plan work?
4. What is the main topic of "Milk of Amnesia?" On what was the play based?
5. What is the situation in Act II? What is Carmelita's destination? Who accompanies Carmelita? How does this scene tie together the entire story? What unusual site is seen on the journey?
6. When did the Cuban Revolution take place? What character is used to represent the evil Cuban military?
7. Discuss the initial assassination attempt on Maldito's life. What happens? Who delivers the news to Carmelita?
8. What is the new plan regarding the assassination of Maldito? Who devises the plan? Who unknowingly gets in the way?
9. What measures are taken to alter anti-social people?
10. Carmelita is arrested. Carmelita is taken to which facility? What types of testing must Carmelita undergo? What kind of retraining must Carmelita complete?
This section contains 1,044 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)