|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Machito use for a disguise?
2. The poem mentions which animal?
3. What are the names of the two female tourists who appear in the first scene?
(a) Brendaa and Brendah.
(b) Chris and Chris.
(c) Claraa and Clarah.
(d) Terry and Terri.
4. In which year did the host meet Carmelita?
5. Which is not one of the foods the host came to love?
(c) Peanut butter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the castle?
2. In what year did the play debut?
3. What time does the man arrive at the police station?
4. What type of dog used to bark at Pingalito?
5. What word is used to describe Latin men?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the initial assassination attempt on Maldito's life. What happens? Who delivers the news to Carmelita?
2. Who is Desiree? Who is Rodesia? How do their characters affect Carmelita?
3. Explain the roles of Carmelita and Machito as revolutionaries. What are their plans?
4. Who is Pingalito? Where else has the character appeared? When did he meet Carmelita?
5. What is the DNA RA and BMU? What is its purpose?
6. Discuss the play "Memories of a Revolution." Who wrote the script? Who wrote the play? In what era does the play take place? Who is the main character?
7. What measures are taken to alter anti-social people?
8. What is the situation in Act II? What is Carmelita's destination? Who accompanies Carmelita? How does this scene tie together the entire story? What unusual site is seen on the journey?
9. Describe Carmelita's return trip to Cuba.
10. What are some of the things Carmelita does in order to try to restore her memory?
This section contains 917 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)