|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the mountain range described by Pingalito?
(a) La Sierra Maestra.
2. The poem mentions which animal?
3. Pingalito discusses his views on ____ with the audience.
4. What are the names of the two female tourists who appear in the first scene?
(a) Claraa and Clarah.
(b) Brendaa and Brendah.
(c) Terry and Terri.
(d) Chris and Chris.
5. What is the name of the castle?
(a) El Maldito.
(b) El Morocco.
(c) El Morro.
(d) El Nino.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the end the clones must choose between ______ and family.
2. Which of the following may be able to help Carmelita's situation?
3. In what year does the story take place?
4. What time does the man arrive at the police station?
5. In what year did Carmelita make the trip?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the things Carmelita does in order to try to restore her memory?
2. Who is Desiree? Who is Rodesia? How do their characters affect Carmelita?
3. Who is Dr. Igor? What does he do to Carmelita?
4. What measures are taken to alter anti-social people?
5. What happens to Carmelita to jog her memory? What type of things does Carmelita remember?
6. Explain the roles of Carmelita and Machito as revolutionaries. What are their plans?
7. Why does the FBI appear during Carmelita's show? What does the lead agent say to Carmelita? What happens to Carmelita and the others?
8. Who is Lota? What is her job? From which famous person is Lota descended?
9. What is the situation in Act II? What is Carmelita's destination? Who accompanies Carmelita? How does this scene tie together the entire story? What unusual site is seen on the journey?
10. Discuss the introduction of Cluna and Clana. Who are they? How are they related to Carmelita? What actions do they take to find Carmelita?
This section contains 1,029 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)