|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carmelita flies into which major U.S. city?
(b) Los Angeles.
2. What does the doctor steal from Carmelita?
3. Cubans have ____ in their souls.
4. In the end the clones must choose between ______ and family.
5. Who works as a chauffeur for the corrupt policeman?
(b) El Tuerto.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who escapes with Carmelita?
2. What are the names of the two female tourists who appear in the first scene?
3. What time is the boss picked up in the morning?
4. What is the surname of the famous Cuban poet?
5. Pingalito discusses his views on ____ with the audience.
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Carmelita's monologue with the audience regarding Chicas 2000. What does Carmelita predict will happen in that year?
2. Discuss the introduction of Cluna and Clana. Who are they? How are they related to Carmelita? What actions do they take to find Carmelita?
3. What is the situation in Act II? What is Carmelita's destination? Who accompanies Carmelita? How does this scene tie together the entire story? What unusual site is seen on the journey?
4. Who is Desiree? Who is Rodesia? How do their characters affect Carmelita?
5. Discuss the play "Memories of a Revolution." Who wrote the script? Who wrote the play? In what era does the play take place? Who is the main character?
6. What measures are taken to alter anti-social people?
7. Describe the opening of the play and the setting used by the author. Where is the play set? Who is the narrator?
8. Describe Carmelita's return trip to Cuba.
9. Carmelita is arrested. Carmelita is taken to which facility? What types of testing must Carmelita undergo? What kind of retraining must Carmelita complete?
10. What is the main topic of "Milk of Amnesia?" On what was the play based?
This section contains 1,001 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)