|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Carmelita receive for her work in the film?
2. Which item was not used on Carmelita's bagel?
(a) Lemon juice.
(c) Cream Cheese.
3. Who is scheduled to pick up Carmelita?
4. Which performance artist most inspired Carmelita?
(a) de la Cruz.
5. Who is the soldier mentioned in the Conquest of Mexico?
6. The Prosecutor makes a comment about sending Juana to which country?
7. Juana refers to which famous Goddess?
8. What is the name of Carmelita's sister?
9. Carmelita lives on which avenue?
10. Who supplied funds for the project?
(a) Guggenheim Museum.
(b) The New School.
(c) New York Foundation for the Arts.
(d) National Endowment for the Arts.
11. Along the way Carmelita passes a(n) ____ store.
(d) Office supply.
12. What does the word "danke" mean?
(b) Thank you.
(d) Good night.
13. Carmelita is compared to which famous singer?
(a) Carmen Miranda.
(b) Bessie Smith.
(c) Billie Holiday.
14. What piece of jewelry is questioned by the Prosecutor?
15. Who interrupts the call from the Dictator?
(c) Carmelita's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is the activity scheduled to take place?
2. What is another title used by the Prosecutor?
3. Which part of Juana's body is cut off?
4. Carmelita tells her audience that ____ is the place to be.
5. What is the name of Carmelita's friend in New York?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)