|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Prosecutor makes a comment about sending Juana to which country?
2. What is the name of Carmelita's ailing aunt?
(c) Maria Angelina.
3. Which part of Juana's body is cut off?
4. What is the Vicereine's name?
(a) Maria Therese.
(b) Maria Angelo.
(c) Maria Luisa.
(d) Maria Catherine.
5. What creatures live inside the Vicereine's belt?
6. Which of the following is not one of the noises Carmelita hears before the intercut?
(a) Fire siren.
7. Who is the soldier mentioned in the Conquest of Mexico?
8. What is the Vicereine's title?
9. What is the translation of "La Estrella Vacia?"
(a) The Tropical Vacation.
(b) The Singing Flower.
(c) The Waking Hour.
(d) The Empty Star.
10. What item does Carmelita hold up to hide her face in front of the camera?
11. Carmelita is compared to which famous singer?
(a) Bessie Smith.
(b) Billie Holiday.
(d) Carmen Miranda.
12. In which year was the first major motion picture regarding the Cuban Revolution released?
13. Juana's necklace turns from a cross into a(n) _____.
14. What animal is telling the story?
15. What was the name of the organization joined by Carmelita?
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of jewelry is questioned by the Prosecutor?
2. The Prosecutor refers to the Church as Juana's ____.
3. Who directed "Carmelita Tropicana: Your Kunst Is Your Waffen?"
4. What is the name of Carmelita's friend in New York?
5. What is the name of Juana's slave?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)