|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carmelita lives on which avenue?
2. Who joins the Prosecutor on the stage?
(b) Mother Superior.
3. Arriero's mother told him that he would be counting ______ in the New World.
4. How many degrees is their peripheral vision?
5. What time is the activity scheduled to take place?
(a) 11 AM.
(b) 3 PM.
6. Who interrupts the call from the Dictator?
(c) Carmelita's father.
7. Juana criticized a sermon delivered by Father ____.
(c) de la Cruz.
8. The soldiers are compared to which of the following?
9. The troops are headed toward which location?
10. Who directed "Carmelita Tropicana: Your Kunst Is Your Waffen?"
(a) Alina Troyano.
(b) Carmelito Tropicana.
(c) Maria Luisa de la Cruz.
(d) Ela Troyano.
11. What is the Vicereine's name?
(a) Maria Luisa.
(b) Maria Angelo.
(c) Maria Catherine.
(d) Maria Therese.
12. Who supplied funds for the project?
(a) Guggenheim Museum.
(b) New York Foundation for the Arts.
(c) The New School.
(d) National Endowment for the Arts.
13. The servant tells Juana to be careful. Juana protests by showing which of the following weapons?
14. What is the translation of "Your Kunst Is Your Waffen?"
(a) Your Knife is your Waffle.
(b) Your God is your Way Home.
(c) Your Poetry is your Life.
(d) Your Art is your Weapon.
15. What birds are mentioned in relation to the fanciful cakes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Juana's necklace turns from a cross into a(n) _____.
2. The master said, "Our salvation lies in our God and in our ____."
3. Which is not a main theme in this section?
4. The Prosecutor represents which religious office?
5. Which book is Carmelita reading?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)