|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dee believes that she must be _____.
2. What is the name of Carmelita's mugger?
3. The Prosecutor makes a comment about sending Juana to which country?
4. What psalm is referred to by Juana?
(a) Song of Solomon.
(b) Apostle's Creed.
(c) The Good Shepherd.
(d) Psalm of David.
5. Juana refers to which famous Goddess?
6. Juana criticized a sermon delivered by Father ____.
(d) de la Cruz.
7. What is the name of Carmelita's sister?
8. Which part of Juana's body is cut off?
9. Who interrupts the call from the Dictator?
(a) Carmelita's father.
10. The master said, "Our salvation lies in our God and in our ____."
11. The soldiers are compared to which of the following?
12. Along the way Carmelita passes a(n) ____ store.
(b) Office supply.
13. What item of the mugger's clothes is mentioned?
14. What item does Carmelita hold up to hide her face in front of the camera?
15. Which is not among the dangerous items mentioned by Arriero?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many degrees is their peripheral vision?
2. The servant tells Juana to be careful. Juana protests by showing which of the following weapons?
3. The Prosecutor tells Juana that he can offer her freedom if she can show _____.
4. Which craft fascinates Carmelita?
5. Who directed "Carmelita Tropicana: Your Kunst Is Your Waffen?"
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)