|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not among the dangerous items mentioned by Arriero?
2. Arriero's mother told him that he would be counting ______ in the New World.
3. Which book is Carmelita reading?
(a) Atlas Shrugged.
(b) Romeo and Juliet.
(c) Lady Chatterly's Lover.
4. What piece of jewelry is questioned by the Prosecutor?
5. The soldiers are compared to which of the following?
6. The name of Carmelita's poem to her friend is "Oy Vey, Number ____."
7. Which item was not used on Carmelita's bagel?
(b) Lemon juice.
(d) Cream Cheese.
8. The Prosecutor claims that a portrait of a person signifies which of the following?
9. The master said, "Our salvation lies in our God and in our ____."
10. Along the way Carmelita passes a(n) ____ store.
(c) Office supply.
11. Which craft fascinates Carmelita?
12. The goddess is from which culture?
13. The Prosecutor represents which religious office?
14. The exterior shot of Carmelita walking home is set in which part of NYC?
(a) Upper West Side.
(b) Lower East Side.
(c) Upper East Side.
(d) Lower West Side.
15. Juana compares which flower to God?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the translation of "La Estrella Vacia?"
2. What is the animal's name?
3. The goddess is the goddess of ______.
4. How many degrees is their peripheral vision?
5. The troops are headed toward which location?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)