|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname of Carmelita's aunt?
2. "Politics is not good for the ____."
3. What is the Vicereine's name?
(a) Maria Luisa.
(b) Maria Angelo.
(c) Maria Catherine.
(d) Maria Therese.
4. The goddess is from which culture?
5. What is the name of Juana's slave?
6. What is Juana's last name?
(c) de la Cruz.
7. How many arrests were made?
8. The prosecutor refers to Juana as the ____ nun.
9. The goddess is the goddess of ______.
10. What is the translation of "Your Kunst Is Your Waffen?"
(a) Your Poetry is your Life.
(b) Your Knife is your Waffle.
(c) Your God is your Way Home.
(d) Your Art is your Weapon.
11. What is the first language Carmelita learned when she came to New York?
12. How much money did Carmelita receive for her work in the film?
13. The Prosecutor tells Juana that he can offer her freedom if she can show _____.
14. Juana compares which flower to God?
15. Which is not among the dangerous items mentioned by Arriero?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Prosecutor makes a comment about sending Juana to which country?
2. The Prosecutor represents which religious office?
3. Juana's necklace turns from a cross into a(n) _____.
4. Juana criticized a sermon delivered by Father ____.
5. Which craft fascinates Carmelita?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)