|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the translation of "La Estrella Vacia?"
(a) The Waking Hour.
(b) The Empty Star.
(c) The Singing Flower.
(d) The Tropical Vacation.
2. What is the name of Juana's slave?
3. Along the way Carmelita passes a(n) ____ store.
(c) Office supply.
4. How much money did Carmelita receive for her work in the film?
5. Which craft fascinates Carmelita?
6. What color are the Dictator's fingernails?
7. What does the word "danke" mean?
(a) Thank you.
(d) Good night.
8. The reader is led to believe that the mugger is carrying which type of weapon?
(b) Pepper spray.
9. What creative talent is possessed by Juana?
(b) Playing the guitar.
10. Carmelita has a picture of which famous star on her wall?
(a) Maria Felix.
(b) Jayne Mansfield.
(c) Carmen Miranda.
(d) Marilyn Monroe.
11. The master said, "Our salvation lies in our God and in our ____."
12. Who supplied funds for the project?
(a) New York Foundation for the Arts.
(b) The New School.
(c) National Endowment for the Arts.
(d) Guggenheim Museum.
13. How many degrees is their peripheral vision?
14. Which word is not used to describe the Vicereine?
15. What psalm is referred to by Juana?
(a) Apostle's Creed.
(b) Psalm of David.
(c) The Good Shepherd.
(d) Song of Solomon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Carmelita hold up to hide her face in front of the camera?
2. Which item was not used on Carmelita's bagel?
3. Carmelita becomes enraged when the mugger damages her ______.
4. The Prosecutor represents which religious office?
5. The goddess is from which culture?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)