|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The servant tells Juana to be careful. Juana protests by showing which of the following weapons?
2. "Politics is not good for the ____."
3. What is the first language Carmelita learned when she came to New York?
4. Which part of Juana's body is cut off?
5. The mugger admits that the weapon she used in the foiled attempt was actually a(n) ______.
(a) Squirt gun.
(d) Letter opener.
6. How many shots will signal the attack?
7. The goddess is from which culture?
8. What is the name of Carmelita's mugger?
9. The goddess is the goddess of ______.
10. Which word is not used to describe the Vicereine?
11. What does the word "danke" mean?
(c) Good night.
(d) Thank you.
12. Carmelita lives on which avenue?
13. What psalm is referred to by Juana?
(a) Psalm of David.
(b) Song of Solomon.
(c) Apostle's Creed.
(d) The Good Shepherd.
14. At which radio station did Carmelita perform?
15. According to Carmelita, the organization was made up mostly of _____ girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item of the mugger's clothes is mentioned?
2. Which is not mentioned as being one of the creatures of the New World?
3. What is Pollo?
4. What is Juana's last name?
5. Alba tells Juana, "Men use _____. A woman uses her head."
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)