|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word is not used to describe the Vicereine?
2. Who directed "Carmelita Tropicana: Your Kunst Is Your Waffen?"
(a) Ela Troyano.
(b) Carmelito Tropicana.
(c) Alina Troyano.
(d) Maria Luisa de la Cruz.
3. The master said, "Our salvation lies in our God and in our ____."
4. At which radio station did Carmelita make the PSA?
5. What does the word "danke" mean?
(b) Thank you.
(c) Good night.
6. Carmelita is the self-proclaimed, "_____ of Cuba."
7. Juana compares which flower to God?
8. What is Juana's last name?
(b) de la Cruz.
9. The radio show was titled "The _____ of Horniness."
10. Which performance artist most inspired Carmelita?
(c) de la Cruz.
11. What psalm is referred to by Juana?
(a) The Good Shepherd.
(b) Song of Solomon.
(c) Apostle's Creed.
(d) Psalm of David.
12. What item does Juana give to Maria Luisa?
13. What is the translation of "La Estrella Vacia?"
(a) The Singing Flower.
(b) The Empty Star.
(c) The Waking Hour.
(d) The Tropical Vacation.
14. Which part of Juana's body is cut off?
15. Along the way Carmelita passes a(n) ____ store.
(a) Office supply.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the aunt's first husband?
2. Dee believes that she must be _____.
3. Carmelita has a picture of which famous star on her wall?
4. The Prosecutor claims that a portrait of a person signifies which of the following?
5. The Prosecutor makes a comment about sending Juana to which country?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)