|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Prosecutor makes a comment about sending Juana to which country?
2. What is the Vicereine's name?
(a) Maria Catherine.
(b) Maria Angelo.
(c) Maria Luisa.
(d) Maria Therese.
3. What color are the Dictator's fingernails?
4. What is Pollo?
5. The goddess is from which culture?
6. What is another title used by the Prosecutor?
(a) Mother Superior.
7. The radio show was titled "The _____ of Horniness."
8. What is Juana's last name?
(a) de la Cruz.
9. Alba tells Juana, "Men use _____. A woman uses her head."
10. Carmelita is the self-proclaimed, "_____ of Cuba."
11. What is the name of Juana's slave?
12. The mugger admits that the weapon she used in the foiled attempt was actually a(n) ______.
(b) Squirt gun.
(c) Letter opener.
13. The Prosecutor compliments Juana on her ______.
14. The goddess is the goddess of ______.
15. Which is not a main theme in this section?
(a) Performance art.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not mentioned as being one of the creatures of the New World?
2. At which radio station did Carmelita make the PSA?
3. In which year was the first major motion picture regarding the Cuban Revolution released?
4. Who directed "Carmelita Tropicana: Your Kunst Is Your Waffen?"
5. Which craft fascinates Carmelita?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)