|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Prosecutor tells Juana that he can offer her freedom if she can show _____.
2. Juana compares which flower to God?
3. How many shots will signal the attack?
4. Along the way Carmelita passes a(n) ____ store.
(b) Office supply.
5. "Politics is not good for the ____."
6. Which word is not used to describe the Vicereine?
7. How many degrees is their peripheral vision?
8. Which part of Juana's body is cut off?
9. What does the word "danke" mean?
(a) Thank you.
(c) Good night.
10. At which radio station did Carmelita perform?
11. In which year was the first major motion picture regarding the Cuban Revolution released?
12. What was the name of the aunt's first husband?
13. Carmelita tells her audience that ____ is the place to be.
(a) New York.
14. The master said, "Our salvation lies in our God and in our ____."
15. What creatures live inside the Vicereine's belt?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not among the dangerous items mentioned by Arriero?
2. What is the Vicereine's name?
3. The Prosecutor makes a comment about sending Juana to which country?
4. Which craft fascinates Carmelita?
5. What is the first language Carmelita learned when she came to New York?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)