|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Prosecutor refers to the Church as Juana's ____.
2. Arriero's mother told him that he would be counting ______ in the New World.
3. Which performance artist most inspired Carmelita?
(c) de la Cruz.
4. The radio show was titled "The _____ of Horniness."
5. The Prosecutor represents which religious office?
6. What is the translation of "La Estrella Vacia?"
(a) The Singing Flower.
(b) The Empty Star.
(c) The Tropical Vacation.
(d) The Waking Hour.
7. What is the first language Carmelita learned when she came to New York?
8. The prosecutor refers to Juana as the ____ nun.
9. What birds are mentioned in relation to the fanciful cakes?
10. The Prosecutor tells Juana that he can offer her freedom if she can show _____.
11. The reader is led to believe that the mugger is carrying which type of weapon?
(a) Pepper spray.
12. What is the name of Carmelita's friend in New York?
13. Along the way Carmelita passes a(n) ____ store.
(b) Office supply.
14. Which of the following is not one of the noises Carmelita hears before the intercut?
(b) Fire siren.
15. The servant tells Juana to be careful. Juana protests by showing which of the following weapons?
Short Answer Questions
1. Juana refers to which famous Goddess?
2. The Vicereine compares Juana to which type of bird?
3. What is the name of Carmelita's mugger?
4. Who is scheduled to pick up Carmelita?
5. Which part of Juana's body is cut off?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)