|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Juana's necklace turns from a cross into a(n) _____.
2. Carmelita lives on which avenue?
3. Juana compares which flower to God?
4. The Vicereine compares Juana to which type of bird?
5. The troops are headed toward which location?
6. What is the name of Carmelita's friend in New York?
7. According to Carmelita, the organization was made up mostly of _____ girls.
8. The Prosecutor claims that a portrait of a person signifies which of the following?
9. What is the name of Carmelita's mugger?
10. Arriero's mother told him that he would be counting ______ in the New World.
11. Which is not a main theme in this section?
(d) Performance art.
12. Along the way Carmelita passes a(n) ____ store.
(d) Office supply.
13. Which craft fascinates Carmelita?
14. What is the name of Juana's slave?
15. Who joins the Prosecutor on the stage?
(a) Mother Superior.
Short Answer Questions
1. Carmelita becomes enraged when the mugger damages her ______.
2. Carmelita is compared to which famous singer?
3. What item does Carmelita hold up to hide her face in front of the camera?
4. In which year was the first major motion picture regarding the Cuban Revolution released?
5. Who is scheduled to pick up Carmelita?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)