|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Carmelita hold up to hide her face in front of the camera?
2. The name of Carmelita's poem to her friend is "Oy Vey, Number ____."
3. The prosecutor refers to Juana as the ____ nun.
4. The goddess is from which culture?
5. In which year was the first major motion picture regarding the Cuban Revolution released?
6. Which item was not used on Carmelita's bagel?
(b) Lemon juice.
(c) Cream Cheese.
7. The exterior shot of Carmelita walking home is set in which part of NYC?
(a) Lower West Side.
(b) Upper West Side.
(c) Lower East Side.
(d) Upper East Side.
8. The Prosecutor claims that a portrait of a person signifies which of the following?
9. What color are the Dictator's fingernails?
10. Juana criticized a sermon delivered by Father ____.
(b) de la Cruz.
11. Alba tells Juana, "Men use _____. A woman uses her head."
12. Carmelita lives on which avenue?
13. Who is the soldier mentioned in the Conquest of Mexico?
14. Along the way Carmelita passes a(n) ____ store.
(a) Office supply.
15. The servant tells Juana to be careful. Juana protests by showing which of the following weapons?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Carmelita's mugger?
2. What is a nun's outfit called?
3. The reader is led to believe that the mugger is carrying which type of weapon?
4. What color are the Dictator's sunglasses?
5. According to Carmelita, the organization was made up mostly of _____ girls.
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)