|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carmelita is the self-proclaimed, "_____ of Cuba."
2. At which radio station did Carmelita make the PSA?
3. How much money did Carmelita receive for her work in the film?
4. What psalm is referred to by Juana?
(a) Psalm of David.
(b) Song of Solomon.
(c) The Good Shepherd.
(d) Apostle's Creed.
5. The Prosecutor compliments Juana on her ______.
6. What is the translation of "La Estrella Vacia?"
(a) The Singing Flower.
(b) The Tropical Vacation.
(c) The Waking Hour.
(d) The Empty Star.
7. What birds are mentioned in relation to the fanciful cakes?
8. Which is not one of the horses mentioned in this section?
9. At which radio station did Carmelita perform?
10. According to Carmelita, the organization was made up mostly of _____ girls.
11. Carmelita has a picture of which famous star on her wall?
(a) Carmen Miranda.
(b) Marilyn Monroe.
(c) Jayne Mansfield.
(d) Maria Felix.
12. Who supplied funds for the project?
(a) Guggenheim Museum.
(b) New York Foundation for the Arts.
(c) National Endowment for the Arts.
(d) The New School.
13. Which word is not used to describe the Vicereine?
14. What creative talent is possessed by Juana?
(c) Playing the guitar.
15. "Politics is not good for the ____."
Short Answer Questions
1. How many degrees is their peripheral vision?
2. What item does Carmelita hold up to hide her face in front of the camera?
3. Which is not a main theme in this section?
4. The exterior shot of Carmelita walking home is set in which part of NYC?
5. What was the name of the aunt's first husband?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)