|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Arriero's mother told him that he would be counting ______ in the New World.
2. At which radio station did Carmelita make the PSA?
3. What does the word "danke" mean?
(a) Thank you.
(b) Good night.
4. How many arrests were made?
5. The soldiers are compared to which of the following?
6. Juana criticized a sermon delivered by Father ____.
(b) de la Cruz.
7. What is the animal's name?
8. Carmelita is the self-proclaimed, "_____ of Cuba."
9. What is the name of Carmelita's ailing aunt?
(c) Maria Angelina.
10. Who is the soldier mentioned in the Conquest of Mexico?
11. What item does Carmelita hold up to hide her face in front of the camera?
12. Which performance artist most inspired Carmelita?
(a) de la Cruz.
13. What is the name of Carmelita's sister?
14. What is the translation of "Your Kunst Is Your Waffen?"
(a) Your God is your Way Home.
(b) Your Poetry is your Life.
(c) Your Knife is your Waffle.
(d) Your Art is your Weapon.
15. Carmelita becomes enraged when the mugger damages her ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. The mugger admits that the weapon she used in the foiled attempt was actually a(n) ______.
2. Alba tells Juana, "Men use _____. A woman uses her head."
3. What is Juana's last name?
4. Which is not among the dangerous items mentioned by Arriero?
5. How much money did Carmelita receive for her work in the film?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)