|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of match/game is it?
(a) Singing competition.
2. What is the good will act that connects Cuba to the U.S.?
(a) Cuba-US Plan.
(b) Good Neighbor Policy.
(c) Trade Agreement 137.
3. Pingalito discusses his views on ____ with the audience.
4. In what year did the play debut?
5. Dr. Igor is working on which type of project?
6. The poem mentions which animal?
7. Carmelita refers to which famous composer?
8. What is the surname of the famous Cuban poet?
9. Which law enforcement group arrives at the venue?
10. Machito gives the tourists two tickets to which nightclub?
(a) Cotton Club.
(b) Polo Lounge.
(c) Havana Nights.
11. The women end up in the ____ Zone.
12. Which of the following did not escape from Cuba by boat?
13. Carmelita is questioned on which subject?
14. Which is not one of the programs Carmelita is forced to take?
(a) Accent Reduction.
(b) Cooking Techniques.
(c) Table Manners 101.
(d) Perfume Appreciation.
15. How old was the host when s/he arrived in the US?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor steal from Carmelita?
2. What item does Machito use for a disguise?
3. What is the English meaning of the word Albondigas?
4. Chicas 2000 was originally performed at which location?
5. How many days does Carmelita spend in Havana?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)