|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which year did the host meet Carmelita?
2. What is Pingalito's last name?
3. What is the name of the statue?
4. What are the names of the two female tourists who appear in the first scene?
(a) Claraa and Clarah.
(b) Brendaa and Brendah.
(c) Terry and Terri.
(d) Chris and Chris.
5. What is the English meaning of the word Albondigas?
6. The poet is compared to which American poet?
7. Which of the following is not one of the food items the man picks up on his way home?
(a) Frog's legs.
(d) Pig's feet.
8. What song does Carmelita sing at the club?
(a) Banana Tango.
(b) Banana Boat Song.
(c) Banana Splits Theme.
(d) Yes, We Have No Bananas.
9. What type of match/game is it?
(d) Singing competition.
10. What is the word used to describe a mid-afternoon rest period?
11. What is the name of Carmelita's cell mate?
12. Around which hour is the assassination scheduled to take place?
(a) 7 PM.
(b) 7 AM.
(c) 8 AM.
(d) 8 PM.
13. Which is not one of the programs Carmelita is forced to take?
(a) Table Manners 101.
(b) Perfume Appreciation.
(c) Cooking Techniques.
(d) Accent Reduction.
14. What was the former job of the host?
(c) Street vendor.
(d) Bus driver.
15. By 9:20 AM the policeman is ready to do which of the following?
(a) Have lunch.
(d) Make rounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. The women wonder if Machito was bitten by which kind of fly?
2. The poem mentions which animal?
3. Who produces the match/game?
4. What flower does Carmelita hold in her hand?
5. What is the name of the bus that guides people throughout Havana?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)