|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car was driven by Carmelita's grandfather?
2. Cuba is often referred to as the "_____ of the Antilles."
3. Which of the following is not one of the food items the man picks up on his way home?
(b) Frog's legs.
(c) Pig's feet.
4. What is the name of the facility where Carmelita is held?
5. What type of cookie did Proust eat to cure his amnesia?
(a) Petit Four.
6. The tourists are in which city?
(d) San Juan.
7. The women wait until which holiday to escape?
(a) Fourth of July.
(c) New Year's Eve.
8. Who works as a chauffeur for the corrupt policeman?
(c) El Tuerto.
9. What is the name of the other woman who was arrested in the raid?
10. What is the good will act that connects Cuba to the U.S.?
(b) Cuba-US Plan.
(c) Good Neighbor Policy.
(d) Trade Agreement 137.
11. Machito gives the tourists two tickets to which nightclub?
(a) Polo Lounge.
(b) Cotton Club.
(c) Havana Nights.
12. What is the surname of the famous Cuban poet?
13. What does the doctor steal from Carmelita?
14. The clones decide to explore which city?
(c) New York City.
15. Which is not one of the programs Carmelita is forced to take?
(a) Cooking Techniques.
(b) Perfume Appreciation.
(c) Accent Reduction.
(d) Table Manners 101.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor create in his lab?
2. What type of dog used to bark at Pingalito?
3. Carmelita is arrested for which offense?
4. What was stamped on the host's official documents.
5. The poem mentions which animal?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)