|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor create in his lab?
(a) Battery acid.
(c) Reanimated corpse.
2. Who escapes with Carmelita?
3. Which of the following did not escape from Cuba by boat?
4. What time is the boss picked up in the morning?
(a) 6 AM.
(b) 9 AM.
(c) 8 AM.
(d) 7 AM.
5. Which is not one of the foods the host came to love?
(d) Peanut butter.
6. Pingalito compares himself to which famous actor?
(a) Lou Diamond Phillips.
(b) Antonio Banderas.
(c) Sean Connery.
(d) Colin Firth.
7. Around which hour is the assassination scheduled to take place?
(a) 8 AM.
(b) 7 AM.
(c) 8 PM.
(d) 7 PM.
8. In what year did Carmelita make the trip?
9. What word is used to describe Latin men?
10. Pingalito discusses his views on ____ with the audience.
11. In which year did the host meet Carmelita?
12. Which of the following is not one of the food items the man picks up on his way home?
(a) Frog's legs.
(c) Pig's feet.
13. The women are talking about which of the following?
14. Pingalito shows Carmelita a ____ from a Cuban restaurant.
(a) Book of matches.
15. Lota is a descendant of which famous woman?
(a) Tokyo Rose.
(b) Martha Washington.
(c) Mata Hari.
(d) Amelia Earheart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the other woman who was arrested in the raid?
2. What does Machito offer to his sister?
3. How many years does Carmelita spend at the facility?
4. Carmelita flies into which major U.S. city?
5. Carmelita refers to which famous composer?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)