|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did the play debut?
2. Cuba is often referred to as the "_____ of the Antilles."
3. What is the surname of the famous Cuban poet?
4. Machito gives the tourists two tickets to which nightclub?
(a) Cotton Club.
(c) Havana Nights.
(d) Polo Lounge.
5. Carmelita remembers the sweetness of which of the following?
6. What is the word used to describe a mid-afternoon rest period?
7. What is the name of Machito's older sister?
8. Carmelita is also asked about which common household item?
(b) Cooking utensils.
9. Which law enforcement group arrives at the venue?
10. Carmelita is arrested for which offense?
(b) Anti-social behavior.
(c) Operating a nightclub without a license.
(d) Radical politics.
11. Which is not one of the programs Carmelita is forced to take?
(a) Table Manners 101.
(b) Perfume Appreciation.
(c) Cooking Techniques.
(d) Accent Reduction.
12. Lota is a descendant of which famous woman?
(a) Mata Hari.
(b) Amelia Earheart.
(c) Martha Washington.
(d) Tokyo Rose.
13. Who plays the host in this part of the play?
14. What time does the policeman leave work?
(a) 6 PM.
(b) 5 PM.
(c) 3 PM.
(d) 4 PM.
15. In which year did the host meet Carmelita?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor create in his lab?
2. It is often said that "_____ is stranger than fiction."
3. What is Casa Marina?
4. Which is not one of the foods the host came to love?
5. Carmelita refers to which famous composer?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)