|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cuba is often referred to as the "_____ of the Antilles."
2. What is Casa Marina?
(d) Police Commissioner's mansion.
3. What type of match/game is it?
(c) Singing competition.
4. Carmelita is also asked about which common household item?
(b) Cooking utensils.
5. The poem mentions which animal?
6. Cubans have ____ in their souls.
7. What kind of car was driven by Carmelita's grandfather?
8. What is the name of the castle?
(a) El Nino.
(b) El Morocco.
(c) El Morro.
(d) El Maldito.
9. Carmelita flies into which major U.S. city?
(d) Los Angeles.
10. Carmelita is questioned on which subject?
11. What are the names of the clones?
(a) Cluna and Clana.
(b) Betha and Bertha.
(c) Patty and Patti.
(d) Chris and Chris.
12. Who does Carmelita shoot?
(d) Body guard.
13. What is the surname of the famous Cuban poet?
14. Which of the following may be able to help Carmelita's situation?
(a) Bed rest.
(c) A change of scenery.
15. Which of the following is not one of the food items the man picks up on his way home?
(a) Pig's feet.
(b) Frog's legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Carmelita make the trip?
2. What is the name of the hotel where Carmelita stays while she is in Havana?
3. What item does Machito use for a disguise?
4. Chicas 2000 was originally performed at which location?
5. What type of cookie did Proust eat to cure his amnesia?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)