|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. _____ is in the audience.
2. Carmelita flies into which major U.S. city?
(c) Los Angeles.
3. What item does Carmelita give to the clones?
4. Cubans have ____ in their souls.
5. Who produces the match/game?
6. Who escapes with Carmelita?
7. What is Casa Marina?
(a) Police Commissioner's mansion.
8. What are the names of the clones?
(a) Patty and Patti.
(b) Chris and Chris.
(c) Betha and Bertha.
(d) Cluna and Clana.
9. What type of dog used to bark at Pingalito?
(a) Pit bull.
(b) German Shepherd.
(c) Doberman Pinscher.
10. Dr. Igor is working on which type of project?
11. What is the English meaning of "carros"?
12. What is the official language of Cuba?
13. What is Pingalito's last name?
14. The tourists are in which city?
(a) San Juan.
15. What type of cookie did Proust eat to cure his amnesia?
(a) Petit Four.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is the boss picked up in the morning?
2. In what year does the story take place?
3. What flower does Carmelita hold in her hand?
4. What does the doctor steal from Carmelita?
5. In the end the clones must choose between ______ and family.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)