|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lota is a descendant of which famous woman?
(a) Tokyo Rose.
(b) Mata Hari.
(c) Martha Washington.
(d) Amelia Earheart.
2. What does the doctor steal from Carmelita?
3. What is the name of the mountain range described by Pingalito?
(a) La Sierra Maestra.
4. What is the official language of Cuba?
5. What song does Carmelita sing at the club?
(a) Yes, We Have No Bananas.
(b) Banana Splits Theme.
(c) Banana Boat Song.
(d) Banana Tango.
6. Which is not one of the foods the host came to love?
(b) Peanut butter.
7. What is the name of the castle?
(a) El Morro.
(b) El Maldito.
(c) El Morocco.
(d) El Nino.
8. The tourists are in which city?
(a) San Juan.
9. What flower does Carmelita hold in her hand?
10. What is Casa Marina?
(d) Police Commissioner's mansion.
11. The play begins in which of the following locations?
(d) TV studio.
12. The poet is compared to which American poet?
13. What is the name of the hotel where Carmelita stays while she is in Havana?
14. What is the name of the bus that guides people throughout Havana?
15. What is the word used to describe a mid-afternoon rest period?
Short Answer Questions
1. Cubans have ____ in their souls.
2. Who escapes with Carmelita?
3. The clones decide to explore which city?
4. How old was the host when s/he arrived in the US?
5. Who produces the match/game?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)