|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor create in his lab?
(b) Reanimated corpse.
(d) Battery acid.
2. Pingalito compares himself to which famous actor?
(a) Antonio Banderas.
(b) Colin Firth.
(c) Lou Diamond Phillips.
(d) Sean Connery.
3. Who produces the match/game?
4. What song does Carmelita sing at the club?
(a) Banana Splits Theme.
(b) Banana Boat Song.
(c) Banana Tango.
(d) Yes, We Have No Bananas.
5. The event is held at the ______ Casino.
6. It is often said that "_____ is stranger than fiction."
7. What is the name of the mountain range described by Pingalito?
(d) La Sierra Maestra.
8. Machito gives the tourists two tickets to which nightclub?
(a) Havana Nights.
(b) Cotton Club.
(d) Polo Lounge.
9. Carmelita flies into which major U.S. city?
(b) Los Angeles.
10. What type of cookie did Proust eat to cure his amnesia?
(a) Petit Four.
11. Who plays the host in this part of the play?
12. Pingalito discusses his views on ____ with the audience.
13. Carmelita remembers the sweetness of which of the following?
14. What item do the women request if the match/game is won?
(d) ID papers.
15. The clones decide to explore which city?
(b) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cubans have ____ in their souls.
2. What kind of car was driven by Carmelita's grandfather?
3. The poet is compared to which American poet?
4. What does Machito offer to his sister?
5. Which is not one of the programs Carmelita is forced to take?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)