|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carmelita is arrested for which offense?
(b) Anti-social behavior.
(c) Radical politics.
(d) Operating a nightclub without a license.
2. Chicas 2000 was originally performed at which location?
(b) Dixon Place.
3. What item does Machito use for a disguise?
4. Pingalito shows Carmelita a ____ from a Cuban restaurant.
(b) Book of matches.
5. The women end up in the ____ Zone.
6. By 9:20 AM the policeman is ready to do which of the following?
(a) Make rounds.
(c) Have lunch.
7. Who does Carmelita shoot?
(d) Body guard.
8. Cubans have ____ in their souls.
9. Which law enforcement group arrives at the venue?
10. Carmelita is questioned on which subject?
11. Who plays the host in this part of the play?
12. What is the name of the statue?
13. What are the names of the clones?
(a) Patty and Patti.
(b) Betha and Bertha.
(c) Cluna and Clana.
(d) Chris and Chris.
14. Cuba is often referred to as the "_____ of the Antilles."
15. What flower does Carmelita hold in her hand?
Short Answer Questions
1. Pingalito discusses his views on ____ with the audience.
2. Carmelita refers to which famous composer?
3. What is the name of Carmelita's cell mate?
4. Dr. Igor is working on which type of project?
5. In what year did the play debut?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)