|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following may be able to help Carmelita's situation?
(a) A change of scenery.
(d) Bed rest.
2. What does Machito offer to his sister?
3. Which of the following is not one of the food items the man picks up on his way home?
(b) Pig's feet.
(c) Frog's legs.
4. How old was the host when s/he arrived in the US?
5. Carmelita is arrested for which offense?
(a) Operating a nightclub without a license.
(b) Radical politics.
(c) Anti-social behavior.
6. What word is used to describe Latin men?
7. What is Casa Marina?
(b) Police Commissioner's mansion.
8. Who delivers the news that the assassination attempt has failed?
9. What is the name of the mountain range described by Pingalito?
(d) La Sierra Maestra.
10. What kind of car was driven by Carmelita's grandfather?
11. What is the name of Carmelita's cell mate?
12. Who works as a chauffeur for the corrupt policeman?
(a) El Tuerto.
13. What is the name of the statue?
14. The tourists are in which city?
(c) San Juan.
15. Which law enforcement group arrives at the venue?
Short Answer Questions
1. The women wonder if Machito was bitten by which kind of fly?
2. In which year did the host meet Carmelita?
3. What is the good will act that connects Cuba to the U.S.?
4. Who does Carmelita shoot?
5. Chicas 2000 was originally performed at which location?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)