|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The poem mentions which animal?
2. Carmelita is also asked about which common household item?
(b) Cooking utensils.
3. Which is not one of the programs Carmelita is forced to take?
(a) Accent Reduction.
(b) Cooking Techniques.
(c) Perfume Appreciation.
(d) Table Manners 101.
4. The women wait until which holiday to escape?
(b) New Year's Eve.
(c) Fourth of July.
5. What are the names of the two female tourists who appear in the first scene?
(a) Brendaa and Brendah.
(b) Claraa and Clarah.
(c) Chris and Chris.
(d) Terry and Terri.
6. What item does Carmelita give to the clones?
7. Cuba is often referred to as the "_____ of the Antilles."
8. What time is the boss picked up in the morning?
(a) 6 AM.
(b) 9 AM.
(c) 8 AM.
(d) 7 AM.
9. Carmelita refers to which famous composer?
10. Around which hour is the assassination scheduled to take place?
(a) 8 PM.
(b) 8 AM.
(c) 7 PM.
(d) 7 AM.
11. Milk of Amnesia is based on Carmelita's trip to which location?
(a) New York City.
(b) San Juan.
(d) Washington, DC.
12. Pingalito discusses his views on ____ with the audience.
13. The tourists are in which city?
(c) San Juan.
14. What is the name of the mountain range described by Pingalito?
(a) La Sierra Maestra.
15. Which is not one of the foods the host came to love?
(d) Peanut butter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Machito use for a disguise?
2. What type of dog used to bark at Pingalito?
3. What is the name of the bus that guides people throughout Havana?
4. It is often said that "_____ is stranger than fiction."
5. In the end the clones must choose between ______ and family.
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)