|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the mountain range described by Pingalito?
(d) La Sierra Maestra.
2. What is the word used to describe a mid-afternoon rest period?
3. By 9:20 AM the policeman is ready to do which of the following?
(a) Make rounds.
(b) Have lunch.
4. What type of dog used to bark at Pingalito?
(a) Pit bull.
(b) German Shepherd.
(d) Doberman Pinscher.
5. Chicas 2000 was originally performed at which location?
(a) Dixon Place.
6. Dr. _____ is in the audience.
7. What item do the women request if the match/game is won?
(d) ID papers.
8. How many days does Carmelita spend in Havana?
9. What type of match/game is it?
(b) Singing competition.
10. What time is the boss picked up in the morning?
(a) 7 AM.
(b) 8 AM.
(c) 9 AM.
(d) 6 AM.
11. What does the doctor create in his lab?
(c) Reanimated corpse.
(d) Battery acid.
12. Around which hour is the assassination scheduled to take place?
(a) 7 AM.
(b) 8 PM.
(c) 8 AM.
(d) 7 PM.
13. It is said that the man would never hurt which insect?
14. What is Casa Marina?
(a) Police Commissioner's mansion.
15. Cuba is often referred to as the "_____ of the Antilles."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel where Carmelita stays while she is in Havana?
2. Who works as a chauffeur for the corrupt policeman?
3. Which law enforcement group arrives at the venue?
4. What item does Machito use for a disguise?
5. Lota is a descendant of which famous woman?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)