|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The women end up in the ____ Zone.
2. Carmelita refers to which famous composer?
3. Which of the following did not escape from Cuba by boat?
4. Lota is a descendant of which famous woman?
(a) Mata Hari.
(b) Amelia Earheart.
(c) Tokyo Rose.
(d) Martha Washington.
5. What is the name of the bus that guides people throughout Havana?
6. What flower does Carmelita hold in her hand?
7. What item does Machito use for a disguise?
8. What is the name of the other woman who was arrested in the raid?
9. The poem mentions which animal?
10. Who plays the host in this part of the play?
11. Carmelita remembers the sweetness of which of the following?
12. Milk of Amnesia is based on Carmelita's trip to which location?
(a) New York City.
(b) Washington, DC.
(c) San Juan.
13. In what year does the story take place?
14. What is the English meaning of the word Albondigas?
15. What is the word used to describe a mid-afternoon rest period?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the food items the man picks up on his way home?
2. What is the surname of the famous Cuban poet?
3. Who works as a chauffeur for the corrupt policeman?
4. What is the name of the mountain range described by Pingalito?
5. The women wait until which holiday to escape?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)