|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Short Performance Scripts and Essays.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Vicereine's name?
(a) Maria Luisa.
(b) Maria Catherine.
(c) Maria Angelo.
(d) Maria Therese.
2. Carmelita becomes enraged when the mugger damages her ______.
3. What was stamped on the host's official documents.
4. What was the name of the aunt's first husband?
5. The name of Carmelita's poem to her friend is "Oy Vey, Number ____."
Short Answer Questions
1. Lota is a descendant of which famous woman?
2. The Prosecutor represents which religious office?
3. It is often said that "_____ is stranger than fiction."
4. How old was the host when s/he arrived in the US?
5. Which craft fascinates Carmelita?
This section contains 121 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)