|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Carmelita Tropicana: Your Kunst Is Your Waffen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which book is Carmelita reading?
(a) Romeo and Juliet.
(b) Lady Chatterly's Lover.
(c) Atlas Shrugged.
2. In what year does the story take place?
3. What term is used repeatedly to describe Carmelita?
4. Carmelita is compared to which famous singer?
(a) Carmen Miranda.
(b) Billie Holiday.
(c) Bessie Smith.
5. What are the names of the two female tourists who appear in the first scene?
(a) Terry and Terri.
(b) Brendaa and Brendah.
(c) Claraa and Clarah.
(d) Chris and Chris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the translation of "La Estrella Vacia?"
2. What kind of car was driven by Carmelita's grandfather?
3. What is the name of the hotel where Carmelita stays while she is in Havana?
4. Carmelita is arrested for which offense?
5. In which year was the first major motion picture regarding the Cuban Revolution released?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)