|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sor Juana: The Nightmare.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Prosecutor claims that a portrait of a person signifies which of the following?
2. Which is not one of the foods the host came to love?
(b) Peanut butter.
3. Pingalito discusses his views on ____ with the audience.
4. Which part of Juana's body is cut off?
5. What was the former job of the host?
(a) Bus driver.
(c) Street vendor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What psalm is referred to by Juana?
2. What is another title used by the Prosecutor?
3. Which word is not used to describe the Vicereine?
4. Milk of Amnesia is based on Carmelita's trip to which location?
5. What flower does Carmelita hold in her hand?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)