|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chicas 2000.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was stamped on the host's official documents.
2. What is the name of the hotel where Carmelita stays while she is in Havana?
3. The women wait until which holiday to escape?
(b) Fourth of July.
(c) New Year's Eve.
4. In which year did the host meet Carmelita?
5. What time does the man arrive at the police station?
(a) 9 AM.
(b) 7 AM.
(c) 10 AM.
(d) 8 AM.
Short Answer Questions
1. The poem mentions which animal?
2. What is the word used to describe a mid-afternoon rest period?
3. In what year does the story take place?
4. Chicas 2000 was originally performed at which location?
5. Which of the following is not one of the food items the man picks up on his way home?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)