|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Milk of Amnesia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is used to describe Latin men?
2. Lota is a descendant of which famous woman?
(a) Tokyo Rose.
(b) Martha Washington.
(c) Mata Hari.
(d) Amelia Earheart.
3. How many days does Carmelita spend in Havana?
4. What is the name of the castle?
(a) El Morocco.
(b) El Nino.
(c) El Morro.
(d) El Maldito.
5. What type of cookie did Proust eat to cure his amnesia?
(d) Petit Four.
Short Answer Questions
1. Carmelita flies into which major U.S. city?
2. What is the good will act that connects Cuba to the U.S.?
3. What is Pingalito's last name?
4. What flower does Carmelita hold in her hand?
5. What is the name of the statue?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)