|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sor Juana: The Nightmare.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The women wait until which holiday to escape?
(c) Fourth of July.
(d) New Year's Eve.
2. The Prosecutor claims that a portrait of a person signifies which of the following?
3. Who plays the host in this part of the play?
4. Dr. _____ is in the audience.
5. What psalm is referred to by Juana?
(a) Song of Solomon.
(b) Apostle's Creed.
(c) The Good Shepherd.
(d) Psalm of David.
Short Answer Questions
1. Around which hour is the assassination scheduled to take place?
2. What was stamped on the host's official documents.
3. What term is used repeatedly to describe Carmelita?
4. It is often said that "_____ is stranger than fiction."
5. Who produces the match/game?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)