1. What are the names of the two female tourists who appear in the first scene?
(a) Chris and Chris.
(b) Claraa and Clarah.
(c) Brendaa and Brendah.
(d) Terry and Terri.
2. The tourists are in which city?
(b) San Juan.
3. The women are talking about which of the following?
4. It is said that the man would never hurt which insect?
5. What word is used to describe Latin men?
6. What is the English meaning of the word Albondigas?
7. What is the word used to describe a mid-afternoon rest period?
8. What is the name of Machito's older sister?
9. What does Machito offer to his sister?
10. What item does Machito use for a disguise?
This section contains 2,421 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)