Memories of the Revolution
• Reproduction of Carmelita's script.
• Act 1: Scene is set in 1940 Havana.
• Carmelita enters and talks about Cuba.
• Carmelita discusses the 1955 revolution.
• Carmelita and Machito are revolutionaries.
• Carmelita and Machito plan to assassinate the cruel and evil Maldito.
• Machito smuggles guns.
• Machito confronts Pingalito.
• Pingalito tells Carmelita that the mission has failed.
• "Operation Fry the Banana" is launched.
• Gunshots erupt.
• Machito is in jail.
• Maldito orders the Tropicana to be destroyed.
• Lota is introduced.
• Act II: Carmelita, Marichama and Lota escape.
• The Virgin Mary appears.
• Carmelita knows she will become a superstar.
• The refugees' boat arrives in Key West.
• Act III: Years later in New York City.
• Maldito arrives and plans to frame Carmelita.
• Maldito confesses to killing Machito's father.
• People mock Maldito.
• El Tuerto is introduced.
• Rosita tells Carmelita what had happened to her.
Milk of Amnesia
• Based on Carmelita's trip to Cuba...
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)