Memories of the Revolution
* Reproduction of Carmelita's script.
* Act 1: Scene is set in 1940 Havana.
* Carmelita enters and talks about Cuba.
* Carmelita discusses the 1955 revolution.
* Carmelita and Machito are revolutionaries.
* Carmelita and Machito plan to assassinate the cruel and evil Maldito.
* Machito smuggles guns.
* Machito confronts Pingalito.
* Pingalito tells Carmelita that the mission has failed.
* "Operation Fry the Banana" is launched.
* Gunshots erupt.
* Machito is in jail.
* Maldito orders the Tropicana to be destroyed.
* Lota is introduced.
* Act II: Carmelita, Marichama and Lota escape.
* The Virgin Mary appears.
* Carmelita knows she will become a superstar.
* The refugees' boat arrives in Key West.
* Act III: Years later in New York City.
* Maldito arrives and plans to frame Carmelita.
* Maldito confesses to killing Machito's father.
* People mock Maldito.
* El Tuerto is introduced.
* Rosita tells Carmelita what had happened to her.
Milk of Amnesia
* Based on Carmelita's trip to Cuba in 1993.
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)