|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henri believe about the Mogadorians' ambition concerning Earth?
(a) They have no plans as they are not on Earth.
(b) They want to destroy Earth for harboring the Gardes.
(c) They want to kill all the Gardes and then go back home.
(d) They want to make Earth their new home.
2. What falls over John and Sam in the woods?
(a) A mist that makes them cough.
(c) A net.
(d) A few buckets of foul smelling water.
3. What email does Henri send?
(a) To someone about the Mogadorians.
(b) To someone about a new job in Seattle.
(c) To his contact who is guarding Number 8.
(d) To his contact who is guarding Number 15.
4. How does John get in the back door of the house?
(a) Forces the door.
(c) Breaks the handle.
(d) Uses his legacy.
5. Who does Sam mention by name?
(a) The Mogadorians.
(b) The Leriens.
(c) The Marshans.
(d) The Nine World conspirators.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah do for the first time?
2. Why does John text Henri?
3. What does John pretend when he jogs back to Sam's house with Sam?
4. What does Henri give John?
5. How must the "Numbers" be eliminated?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is wrong with Sam and John's lockers and what is Sam reading?
2. When does John receive his third ring and what does it mean?
3. What happens when Henri hands John a Loric crystal?
4. Why is John pleased about his home economics class, and how does he get his phone back?
5. What has Henri been doing all night?
6. Why does Sam run over to John's house and what does John tell Sam?
7. Who waves and then comes over to talk with John and Henri at the parade, and what does she do when John and Mark start taunting each other?
8. Why does John have difficulty blending in at his new school?
9. What happens to Sarah's camera and why?
10. Why does John run after Sarah and what do they discuss?
This section contains 994 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)