|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John do with his hands to the things that are restraining Sam?
(a) Lifts them into a tree.
(b) Pushes them far away.
(c) Slaps them.
(d) Blinds them.
2. Who does Sam mention by name?
(a) The Leriens.
(b) The Nine World conspirators.
(c) The Mogadorians.
(d) The Marshans.
3. What does John tell Sam?
(a) John thinks Henri has been captured.
(b) John thinks Bernie Kosar is an alien.
(c) John thinks Mark is an alien.
(d) John needs Sam to take a message to some aliens.
4. Who is Mark James?
(a) John's new teacher.
(b) Number Six.
(c) John's best friend.
(d) The bully in Paradise.
5. What does John tell Sam that Henri loves?
(a) The alien conspiracy theories.
(b) Solving mysteries.
(c) To go off on his own after interesting stories.
(d) Reading about the stars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Number Four begin to call himself?
2. What does John pretend when he jogs back to Sam's house with Sam?
3. Where do Mogadorians tend to thrive on Earth?
4. What is required to open John's inheritance?
5. To whom does John introduce Henri?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does John say he needs and how does Sam respond?
2. What does John do without thinking when he is in Mr. Harris' office?
3. What does Mark show John?
4. What has Henri been doing all night?
5. When does John receive his third ring and what does it mean?
6. What does Six explain to John about why and how she is there?
7. Where does John go after jumping out of Mr. Harris' office, and who does Johns encounter there?
8. How do John's friends help him?
9. What emergency occurs at Mark's party?
10. What does Henri say to John when John goes outside to find Henri when Sarah is over there?
This section contains 958 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)