|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mark James?
(a) John's new teacher.
(b) Number Six.
(c) The bully in Paradise.
(d) John's best friend.
2. What does Henri sense about the Mogadorians?
(a) They are in the town.
(b) They are closing in on John.
(c) They are becoming frantic.
(d) They are about to leave Earth.
3. How many "Numbers" are there?
4. What does Sarah invite Henri and John to do?
(a) Join them for dinner at a local restaurant.
(b) Go to her family's lakeside cabin with them.
(c) Have Thanksgiving dinner with her family.
(d) Go to a special showing of a new movie about aliens.
5. To whom does John introduce Henri?
(c) Mr. Harris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does John say he needs to go?
2. What do the two boys find along Richland Avenue?
3. Why can't the Mogadorians harm the female Number whose location they know?
4. What is wrong with John that makes Henri have to help him to the car?
5. What does Henri have John do with Bernie Kosar?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Sam run over to John's house and what does John tell Sam?
2. When does John receive his third ring and what does it mean?
3. What does John say he needs and how does Sam respond?
4. What has Henri been doing all night?
5. What does John see in the vision facilitated by the Loric crystal?
6. How does John explain Henri's disappearance?
7. What happens when Henri hands John a Loric crystal?
8. What do John and Sarah discuss in home economics class?
9. What happens after the students get on the tractor and it pulls into the woods?
10. What do Sam, John and Henri talk about at the Halloween parade and how does Sam shock the other two?
This section contains 1,000 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)