|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John ask of the person who tackles him?
(a) If the zombies are real.
(b) Where the teachers are.
(c) What are Mark's plans.
(d) To guide them out of the woods.
2. What does John tell Sam that Henri loves?
(a) Solving mysteries.
(b) The alien conspiracy theories.
(c) To go off on his own after interesting stories.
(d) Reading about the stars.
3. What does Henri give John?
(a) A piece of rock from their native planet.
(b) A laser sword.
(c) A small bag of dirt from their planet.
(d) A crystal.
4. What option does John give those who are with Mark?
(a) To be tied to trees.
(b) To stop helping Mark or suffer.
(c) To go in the water voluntarily or be thrown there.
(d) To leave.
5. Who joins John at lunch at school the next day?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mark James?
2. From where did the pamphlets come about aliens?
3. Where does John find himself as Henri is training him?
4. Who goes with Henri and John to the Halloween parade?
5. What do the two boys find along Richland Avenue?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does John ask Henri about in the wake of the incident at school when John's hand glows?
2. Describe John's encounter with some of Mark's friends.
3. What has Henri been doing all night?
4. What does John say he needs and how does Sam respond?
5. Why does Henri increase John's exercise regimen?
6. Why does John have difficulty blending in at his new school?
7. What happens to Sarah's camera and why?
8. What happens when Henri hands John a Loric crystal?
9. What does Henri decide to do before he and John go over to Sarah's house for Thanksgiving dinner and what happens to make John go on to Sarah's house alone?
10. What happens after the students get on the tractor and it pulls into the woods?
This section contains 1,042 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)