|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does John's right hand differ from his left?
(a) It is much bigger.
(b) It is redder.
(c) It is duller.
(d) It is brighter.
2. What does Henri give John?
(a) A piece of rock from their native planet.
(b) A crystal.
(c) A laser sword.
(d) A small bag of dirt from their planet.
3. To whom does John introduce Henri?
(a) Mr. Harris.
4. What does John do after Mark walks off?
(a) Goes after Mark.
(b) Apologizes to Sam.
(c) Goes after Sarah.
(d) Asks Henri for advice.
5. What does Henri believe about the Mogadorians' ambition concerning Earth?
(a) They want to make Earth their new home.
(b) They have no plans as they are not on Earth.
(c) They want to destroy Earth for harboring the Gardes.
(d) They want to kill all the Gardes and then go back home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah do when Mark and his gang begin to taunt John?
2. How many "Numbers" are there?
3. Who is restraining Sam?
4. What does John find Henri doing the next morning?
5. What will John have to learn to control?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is wrong with Sam and John's lockers and what is Sam reading?
2. What does Six first believe about their situation at the school, what does she realize, what happens when she kills a scout and who arrives when she and John are talking?
3. What does John see Henri doing a couple days later after the flame training session?
4. Describe John's rescue of Sarah.
5. Why does Henri increase John's exercise regimen?
6. Where does John go after jumping out of Mr. Harris' office, and who does Johns encounter there?
7. What does John ask Henri about in the wake of the incident at school when John's hand glows?
8. What does Henri confirm about Bernie Kosar, and what does John do with Kosar?
9. What happens to John in the woods before his friends arrive?
10. What happens after John is called out of Home Economics class?
This section contains 993 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)