|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henri give John?
(a) A mask.
(b) A candy bar.
(c) A jacket.
(d) Henri's gardening gloves.
2. What is Henri's job concerning Number Four?
(a) To keep Number Four happy.
(b) To keep Number Four apprised of what is going on in the world.
(c) To keep Number Four ignorant of the problems in the world.
(d) To keep Number Four safe.
3. Who is restraining Sam?
(a) A warlock.
(b) A zombie.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) A pirate.
4. What does John notice is missing when he gets home?
(a) His phone.
(b) His school bag.
(c) His hat.
(d) His jacket.
5. Where do Mogadorians tend to thrive on Earth?
(a) Small towns.
(b) In isolated areas.
(c) Almost anywhere.
(d) Large cities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah say she and John should do together?
2. What does Henri say it is almost time to do?
3. What is Kevin wearing as he steps out?
4. What does Sam think happened to his father?
5. What is sitting on the table when John and Henri arrive home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do John and Sarah discuss in home economics class?
2. What happens to Sarah's camera and why?
3. What happens when Henri hands John a Loric crystal?
4. Why does John go over to Sam's house and what happens there?
5. What does Henri do when he observes John's hands when he picks him up at school?
6. How does John explain Henri's disappearance?
7. Describe John's encounter with some of Mark's friends.
8. What is wrong with Sam and John's lockers and what is Sam reading?
9. What do Sam, John and Henri talk about at the Halloween parade and how does Sam shock the other two?
10. What does John ask Henri about in the wake of the incident at school when John's hand glows?
This section contains 940 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)