|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John notice is missing when he gets home?
(a) His hat.
(b) His jacket.
(c) His school bag.
(d) His phone.
2. How is Henri when John finds him?
(a) He is not in the house.
(b) Beaten up.
3. How does Sam offer to help?
(a) The use of Sam's father's truck.
(b) To give John gas money.
(c) To take John to the bus station.
(d) To ask his uncle to borrow a motorcycle.
4. What email does Henri send?
(a) To his contact who is guarding Number 8.
(b) To someone about a new job in Seattle.
(c) To someone about the Mogadorians.
(d) To his contact who is guarding Number 15.
5. What does John tell Sam that Henri was doing?
(a) Trying to contact an alien.
(b) Tracking down the writer of the phamplet about the aliens.
(c) Trying to find Sam's father.
(d) Trying to ascertain if Mark is an alien.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Henri pushing John harder than usual in his training?
2. What does John do about Mark and his friends?
3. Where do Mogadorians tend to thrive on Earth?
4. What is required to open John's inheritance?
5. To what does Henri hope John will become increasingly resistant?
Short Essay Questions
1. When does John receive his third ring and what does it mean?
2. What is wrong with Sam and John's lockers and what is Sam reading?
3. What does John say he needs and how does Sam respond?
4. Why does John go over to Sam's house and what happens there?
5. What happens when Henri hands John a Loric crystal?
6. Describe John's encounter with some of Mark's friends.
7. What does Henri tell John about his newly-emerged Legacy, and is John entirely successful in doing what Henri tells him?
8. Why does Sam run over to John's house and what does John tell Sam?
9. What do Sam, John and Henri talk about at the Halloween parade and how does Sam shock the other two?
10. What does John see in the vision facilitated by the Loric crystal?
This section contains 1,163 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)