|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John throw as far away as he can?
(a) The nets used to capture the hayrides.
(b) The goggles.
(c) Kevin's laser sword.
(d) The werewolf's false canines.
2. How long has Sam's father been gone?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 12 years.
3. What does Sam think happened to his father?
(a) He was hired on a secret mission by the government.
(b) He was abducted.
(c) He left the family for another woman.
(d) He has no idea.
4. What does John tell Sam?
(a) John thinks Henri has been captured.
(b) John thinks Bernie Kosar is an alien.
(c) John thinks Mark is an alien.
(d) John needs Sam to take a message to some aliens.
5. What does John pretend when he jogs back to Sam's house with Sam?
(a) To be tired.
(b) To not know how to drive.
(c) To be out of breath.
(d) To know how to drive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henri think will help John develop his legacy?
2. How is Henri when John finds him?
3. What does Henri give John?
4. What is Henri's job concerning Number Four?
5. When does John see a swirling cloud mass?
Short Essay Questions
1. When does John receive his third ring and what does it mean?
2. What are the "rules" of engagement between Gardes and the Mogadorians?
3. Who waves and then comes over to talk with John and Henri at the parade, and what does she do when John and Mark start taunting each other?
4. What does Number Four have to do when the novel opens?
5. What happens when Henri hands John a Loric crystal?
6. What does Henri decide to do before he and John go over to Sarah's house for Thanksgiving dinner and what happens to make John go on to Sarah's house alone?
7. What do John and Sarah discuss in home economics class?
8. What option does John give the young men and what happens after they men choose?
9. What does Henri do when he observes John's hands when he picks him up at school?
10. Why does John have difficulty blending in at his new school?
This section contains 1,060 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)