|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah realize she needs to sell?
(a) Raffle tickets.
(b) Her photo collection.
(d) Concert tickets.
2. How does Sam react at first?
(a) He gets hysterical thinking about his father.
(b) He tells John he already knows.
(c) He gets very serious.
(d) He thinks it's a joke.
3. What is sitting on the table when John and Henri arrive home?
(a) A telegram.
(b) The Loric chest.
(c) A map.
(d) A new jacket.
4. What does Henri say it is almost time to do?
(a) Find the Guru.
(b) Open the chest.
(c) Go to the meeting place where the other numbers will gather.
(d) Leave Earth.
5. Who is wearing a Superman cape?
(a) No one.
(d) Bernie Kosar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John pretend when he jogs back to Sam's house with Sam?
2. What does Sam think happened to his father?
3. What does Henri think will help John develop his legacy?
4. What does Sarah do when Mark and his gang begin to taunt John?
5. What does Sarah do for the first time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Sam, John and Henri talk about at the Halloween parade and how does Sam shock the other two?
2. How does John explain Henri's disappearance?
3. What does Henri say to John when John goes outside to find Henri when Sarah is over there?
4. Describe John's encounter with some of Mark's friends.
5. What does Henri do when he observes John's hands when he picks him up at school?
6. What do John and Sarah discuss in home economics class?
7. What option does John give the young men and what happens after they men choose?
8. Why is John pleased about his home economics class, and how does he get his phone back?
9. Why does John run after Sarah and what do they discuss?
10. What happens when John goes inside the house where Henri is being held?
This section contains 1,071 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)