|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Sarah tries to photograph John with her family?
(a) The lens explodes.
(b) The film gets ruined.
(c) Nothing out of the ordinary.
(d) The camera gets hot and melts.
2. What does John do after Mark walks off?
(a) Asks Henri for advice.
(b) Goes after Sarah.
(c) Goes after Mark.
(d) Apologizes to Sam.
3. Who does Sam mention by name?
(a) The Leriens.
(b) The Marshans.
(c) The Mogadorians.
(d) The Nine World conspirators.
4. How does John's right hand differ from his left?
(a) It is brighter.
(b) It is much bigger.
(c) It is duller.
(d) It is redder.
5. What does Henri give John?
(a) A candy bar.
(b) A jacket.
(c) A mask.
(d) Henri's gardening gloves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henri give John?
2. How does Sam react at first?
3. Why does John text Henri?
4. What does Sarah realize she needs to sell?
5. To what does Henri hope John will become increasingly resistant?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Henri increase John's exercise regimen?
2. What does Henri do when he observes John's hands when he picks him up at school?
3. What does John see in the vision facilitated by the Loric crystal?
4. What option does John give the young men and what happens after they men choose?
5. What does Number Four have to do when the novel opens?
6. Who waves and then comes over to talk with John and Henri at the parade, and what does she do when John and Mark start taunting each other?
7. Why is John pleased about his home economics class, and how does he get his phone back?
8. What is wrong with Sam and John's lockers and what is Sam reading?
9. Why does Sam run over to John's house and what does John tell Sam?
10. What are the "rules" of engagement between Gardes and the Mogadorians?
This section contains 981 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)