|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is required to open John's inheritance?
(a) A secret code.
(b) A special key.
(c) Both John and Henri's power.
(d) Some soil from their native planet.
2. Where is Number Four settling?
(a) New York.
(b) North Carolina.
3. Who is restraining Sam?
(a) A warlock.
(b) A pirate.
(c) A zombie.
(d) A werewolf.
4. What does Sarah realize she needs to sell?
(a) Concert tickets.
(b) Her photo collection.
(c) Raffle tickets.
5. What does Henri say it is almost time to do?
(a) Leave Earth.
(b) Go to the meeting place where the other numbers will gather.
(c) Open the chest.
(d) Find the Guru.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is going on with Number Three?
2. How many "Numbers" are there?
3. What does Sarah invite John, Sam and Henri to do?
4. What can Hadley do?
5. What does John's hand do on his first day of school?
Short Essay Questions
1. When does John receive his third ring and what does it mean?
2. Describe John's encounter with some of Mark's friends.
3. What happens after the students get on the tractor and it pulls into the woods?
4. What option does John give the young men and what happens after they men choose?
5. Why is John pleased about his home economics class, and how does he get his phone back?
6. Why does John run after Sarah and what do they discuss?
7. What does Henri do when he observes John's hands when he picks him up at school?
8. What does Henri decide to do before he and John go over to Sarah's house for Thanksgiving dinner and what happens to make John go on to Sarah's house alone?
9. What happens when John goes inside the house where Henri is being held?
10. What does Henri tell John about his newly-emerged Legacy, and is John entirely successful in doing what Henri tells him?
This section contains 1,174 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)