|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henri think will help John develop his legacy?
(a) More physical exercise.
(b) An injection of the sap of a plant from Lorien.
(c) A special concoction of herbs.
(d) Sleeping with the Lorien crystal in John's hands at night.
2. What does Henri have John do with Bernie Kosar?
(a) Run to school.
(b) Move boulders from one area to another.
(c) Drink the herbal concoction before school.
(d) Run up and down a mountain path.
3. What does Henri give John?
(a) A mask.
(b) A jacket.
(c) A candy bar.
(d) Henri's gardening gloves.
4. Who is Mark James?
(a) The bully in Paradise.
(b) Number Six.
(c) John's new teacher.
(d) John's best friend.
5. What is going on with Number Three?
(a) Number Three is on the run somewhere in Europe.
(b) Number Three is looking for Number Two.
(c) Number Three has become Number One.
(d) Number Three is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John find Henri doing the next morning?
2. What does John notice is missing when he gets home?
3. To whom does John introduce Henri?
4. Why is Henri pushing John harder than usual in his training?
5. What can Hadley do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe John's encounter with some of Mark's friends.
2. What does John ask Henri about in the wake of the incident at school when John's hand glows?
3. What does John say he needs and how does Sam respond?
4. What is wrong with Sam and John's lockers and what is Sam reading?
5. What do Sam, John and Henri talk about at the Halloween parade and how does Sam shock the other two?
6. Why is John pleased about his home economics class, and how does he get his phone back?
7. Why does Henri increase John's exercise regimen?
8. What has Henri been doing all night?
9. What do John and Sarah discuss in home economics class?
10. What happens when Henri hands John a Loric crystal?
This section contains 1,006 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)