|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with John that makes Henri have to help him to the car?
(a) He is almost blind.
(b) He is dizzy.
(d) He is very queasy.
2. How does Sam offer to help?
(a) To give John gas money.
(b) To ask his uncle to borrow a motorcycle.
(c) The use of Sam's father's truck.
(d) To take John to the bus station.
3. About what does John lie to Henri?
(a) About his feelings about Sarah.
(b) What Mark says to John.
(c) About his math exam.
(d) His hands.
4. For what is Henri searching the Internet?
(a) For a way off the Earth.
(b) For any signs of the others.
(c) For a new location.
(d) For a job.
5. Who is wearing a Superman cape?
(b) No one.
(d) Bernie Kosar.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does John introduce Henri?
2. What does John's hand do on his first day of school?
3. What does John throw as far away as he can?
4. What does Henri have John do with Bernie Kosar?
5. What does John do as Mark taunts him as John is leaving school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does John see in the vision facilitated by the Loric crystal?
2. Who waves and then comes over to talk with John and Henri at the parade, and what does she do when John and Mark start taunting each other?
3. Why is John pleased about his home economics class, and how does he get his phone back?
4. Why does John run after Sarah and what do they discuss?
5. What does Henri do when he observes John's hands when he picks him up at school?
6. What does Henri decide to do before he and John go over to Sarah's house for Thanksgiving dinner and what happens to make John go on to Sarah's house alone?
7. Why does Henri increase John's exercise regimen?
8. Why does Sam run over to John's house and what does John tell Sam?
9. What does Henri say to John when John goes outside to find Henri when Sarah is over there?
10. When does John receive his third ring and what does it mean?
This section contains 1,037 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)