|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many "Numbers" are there?
2. How does John get in the back door of the house?
(a) Forces the door.
(c) Breaks the handle.
(d) Uses his legacy.
3. What does John tell Sam that Henri loves?
(a) To go off on his own after interesting stories.
(b) Solving mysteries.
(c) Reading about the stars.
(d) The alien conspiracy theories.
4. What does John do with his hands to the things that are restraining Sam?
(a) Slaps them.
(b) Blinds them.
(c) Lifts them into a tree.
(d) Pushes them far away.
5. Where does John find himself as Henri is training him?
(a) In a glass tunnel.
(b) On a gas cloud.
(c) In a cave.
(d) On Lorien.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam think happened to his father?
2. How does Sam react at first?
3. What does Sarah do when Mark and his gang begin to taunt John?
4. What does John's hand do on his first day of school?
5. To whom does John introduce Henri?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does John ask Henri about in the wake of the incident at school when John's hand glows?
2. Why does Sam run over to John's house and what does John tell Sam?
3. What option does John give the young men and what happens after they men choose?
4. What does Number Four have to do when the novel opens?
5. What does John see in the vision facilitated by the Loric crystal?
6. What happens when John goes inside the house where Henri is being held?
7. Who waves and then comes over to talk with John and Henri at the parade, and what does she do when John and Mark start taunting each other?
8. Why is John pleased about his home economics class, and how does he get his phone back?
9. When does John receive his third ring and what does it mean?
10. Describe John's encounter with some of Mark's friends.
This section contains 1,154 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)