|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henri give John?
(a) A piece of rock from their native planet.
(b) A laser sword.
(c) A crystal.
(d) A small bag of dirt from their planet.
2. Where does John say he needs to go?
3. Why can't the Mogadorians harm the female Number whose location they know?
(a) John is still alive.
(b) She is not blossomed into her talent.
(c) She is protected by the strongest Garde crystal.
(d) She has left Earth.
4. How must the "Numbers" be eliminated?
(a) In numeric order.
(b) By sex.
(c) In any order.
(d) By age.
5. What is sitting on the table when John and Henri arrive home?
(a) A telegram.
(b) A map.
(c) The Loric chest.
(d) A new jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah do for the first time?
2. How does John get in the back door of the house?
3. What does John tell Sam when John calls him?
4. Who is wearing a Superman cape?
5. From where did the pamphlets come about aliens?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Sarah, John and Henri do during the Christmas break?
2. How does John explain Henri's disappearance?
3. What happens after John is called out of Home Economics class?
4. What do Henri and John learn from the man who they tie to the chair?
5. What does John see Henri doing a couple days later after the flame training session?
6. What does Six ask John about Henri and what does she say about her Cepan?
7. How do Henri, John and Number Six get out of the school building and where do they go and who attacks them?
8. Why is John pleased about his home economics class, and how does he get his phone back?
9. What happens when John runs back to the school to find Sarah?
10. What option does John give the young men and what happens after they men choose?
This section contains 1,031 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)