|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Henri pushing John harder than usual in his training?
(a) Henri is distressed by their lack of progress.
(b) Henri is angry that John cannot control his temper.
(c) Henri feels something serious is about to happen.
(d) Henri knows they have to leave soon.
2. What does John yell when he and Sam are close to their destination?
(d) Oh no.
3. What publication does Sam cite for his source of information?
(a) "They Are Coming".
(b) "Us and Them".
(c) "The End".
(d) "They Walk Among Us".
4. How is Henri when John finds him?
(c) Beaten up.
(d) He is not in the house.
5. What does John ask of the person who tackles him?
(a) Where the teachers are.
(b) If the zombies are real.
(c) What are Mark's plans.
(d) To guide them out of the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henri believe about the Mogadorians' ambition concerning Earth?
2. With whom does Mrs. Benshoff pair John in Home Economics class?
3. What does John pretend when he jogs back to Sam's house with Sam?
4. Who is Mark James?
5. Why can't the Mogadorians harm the female Number whose location they know?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who waves and then comes over to talk with John and Henri at the parade, and what does she do when John and Mark start taunting each other?
2. What does Henri say to John when John goes outside to find Henri when Sarah is over there?
3. Why does Henri increase John's exercise regimen?
4. What is wrong with Sam and John's lockers and what is Sam reading?
5. What does John ask Henri about in the wake of the incident at school when John's hand glows?
6. What happens to Sarah's camera and why?
7. What does Henri tell John about his newly-emerged Legacy, and is John entirely successful in doing what Henri tells him?
8. What happens when Henri hands John a Loric crystal?
9. What happens after the students get on the tractor and it pulls into the woods?
10. What happens when John goes inside the house where Henri is being held?
This section contains 1,082 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)