|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does John see Sam and they laugh about the previous day?
(a) Gym class.
(b) Astronomy class.
(c) Math class.
2. What can Hadley do?
(a) Tell the future.
(d) Change the past.
3. What is about to happen as Number Four is settling in?
(a) It is time to move again.
(b) A new government is about to take power.
(c) A hurricane is about to hit the coast of Mexico.
(d) A killer swarm of bees is about to arrive to the North American continent from South America.
4. How does Number Four have to act in order to blend in?
(a) Like an intellectual.
(b) Like a moron.
(c) Like a normal fifteen-year-old boy.
(d) Like an adult.
5. What happens when Sarah tries to photograph John with her family?
(a) The lens explodes.
(b) The camera gets hot and melts.
(c) The film gets ruined.
(d) Nothing out of the ordinary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John tell Sam?
2. From where did the pamphlets come about aliens?
3. What does Henri have John do with Bernie Kosar?
4. Why can't the Mogadorians harm the female Number whose location they know?
5. What does Number Four begin to call himself?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does John say he needs and how does Sam respond?
2. What does Number Four have to do when the novel opens?
3. What do John and Sarah discuss in home economics class?
4. What does John ask Henri about in the wake of the incident at school when John's hand glows?
5. What does Henri say to John when John goes outside to find Henri when Sarah is over there?
6. When does John receive his third ring and what does it mean?
7. What do Sam, John and Henri talk about at the Halloween parade and how does Sam shock the other two?
8. What does Henri do when he observes John's hands when he picks him up at school?
9. What happens when John goes inside the house where Henri is being held?
10. Who waves and then comes over to talk with John and Henri at the parade, and what does she do when John and Mark start taunting each other?
This section contains 1,101 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)