|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Number Four have to act in order to blend in?
(a) Like a moron.
(b) Like an adult.
(c) Like a normal fifteen-year-old boy.
(d) Like an intellectual.
2. Where does John see Sam and they laugh about the previous day?
(a) Astronomy class.
(b) Gym class.
(d) Math class.
3. What does Henri wonder about John on Halloween night?
(a) If it is time to move on.
(b) If he should go on the hayride.
(c) If John should dress up in his native garb.
(d) If John is realistic about Sarah.
4. From where did the pamphlets come about aliens?
(a) Portland, Maine.
(b) Athens, New York.
(c) Athens, Ohio.
(d) Tulsa, Oklahoma.
5. What does John's hand do on his first day of school?
(a) Begins to glow and burn.
(b) The skin on it becomes very mottled.
(c) Curls into a fist.
(d) Turns stark white.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Henri searching the Internet?
2. Where is Number Four settling?
3. What does Henri give John?
4. What does John notice is missing when he gets home?
5. What does Henri give John?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Henri been doing all night?
2. What does John do without thinking when he is in Mr. Harris' office?
3. What happens to Henry and what does John say to the Beast?
4. Why does Henri increase John's exercise regimen?
5. When does John receive his third ring and what does it mean?
6. How is John forced to reveal his Legacy to Sam?
7. What do John and Sarah discuss in home economics class?
8. What does John ask Henri about in the wake of the incident at school when John's hand glows?
9. What are the "rules" of engagement between Gardes and the Mogadorians?
10. What do John and Sarah do after he rescues her?
This section contains 848 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)