|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does John say he needs to go?
2. What will John have to learn to control?
(a) His telekinesis talents.
(b) His hands.
(c) His emotions.
(d) His telekinetic talents.
3. Where does John find himself as Henri is training him?
(a) On a gas cloud.
(b) In a cave.
(c) On Lorien.
(d) In a glass tunnel.
4. Who is Mark James?
(a) John's new teacher.
(b) The bully in Paradise.
(c) Number Six.
(d) John's best friend.
5. What does Henri say it is almost time to do?
(a) Find the Guru.
(b) Open the chest.
(c) Leave Earth.
(d) Go to the meeting place where the other numbers will gather.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does John lie to Henri?
2. With whom does Mrs. Benshoff pair John in Home Economics class?
3. What does Sarah say she and John should do together?
4. What does Sarah realize she needs to sell?
5. What does John notice is missing when he gets home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Sarah's camera and why?
2. What happens when Henri hands John a Loric crystal?
3. What does John ask Henri about in the wake of the incident at school when John's hand glows?
4. What does Henri decide to do before he and John go over to Sarah's house for Thanksgiving dinner and what happens to make John go on to Sarah's house alone?
5. Why does Henri increase John's exercise regimen?
6. Why does John have difficulty blending in at his new school?
7. What does John see in the vision facilitated by the Loric crystal?
8. What do Sam, John and Henri talk about at the Halloween parade and how does Sam shock the other two?
9. When does John receive his third ring and what does it mean?
10. What does Henri tell John about his newly-emerged Legacy, and is John entirely successful in doing what Henri tells him?
This section contains 971 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)