|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does John say he needs to go?
2. What does Henri have John do with Bernie Kosar?
(a) Drink the herbal concoction before school.
(b) Run up and down a mountain path.
(c) Run to school.
(d) Move boulders from one area to another.
3. What does John notice is missing when he gets home?
(a) His phone.
(b) His school bag.
(c) His hat.
(d) His jacket.
4. What is sitting on the table when John and Henri arrive home?
(a) A new jacket.
(b) The Loric chest.
(c) A map.
(d) A telegram.
5. To what does Henri hope John will become increasingly resistant?
(a) Verbal taunts from the other children.
(b) Certain foods that make John ill.
(c) Fire and heat.
(d) Certain strains of bacteria.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't the Mogadorians harm the female Number whose location they know?
2. When does John see a swirling cloud mass?
3. What falls over John and Sam in the woods?
4. What does Henri say it is almost time to do?
5. What is Henri's position in regard to John?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Sam run over to John's house and what does John tell Sam?
2. Why does Henri increase John's exercise regimen?
3. When does John receive his third ring and what does it mean?
4. What happens after the students get on the tractor and it pulls into the woods?
5. What happens to Sarah's camera and why?
6. What option does John give the young men and what happens after they men choose?
7. What does John see in the vision facilitated by the Loric crystal?
8. Describe John's encounter with some of Mark's friends.
9. What are the "rules" of engagement between Gardes and the Mogadorians?
10. Why does John have difficulty blending in at his new school?
This section contains 1,002 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)