|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Number Four settling?
(b) New York.
(d) North Carolina.
2. What is wrong with John that makes Henri have to help him to the car?
(a) He is very queasy.
(c) He is dizzy.
(d) He is almost blind.
3. How does John's right hand differ from his left?
(a) It is brighter.
(b) It is much bigger.
(c) It is redder.
(d) It is duller.
4. What does John yell when he and Sam are close to their destination?
(d) Oh no.
5. Who does Sam mention by name?
(a) The Mogadorians.
(b) The Marshans.
(c) The Nine World conspirators.
(d) The Leriens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John do as Mark taunts him as John is leaving school?
2. To what does Henri hope John will become increasingly resistant?
3. For what is Henri searching the Internet?
4. What email does Henri send?
5. How must the "Numbers" be eliminated?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does John explain Henri's disappearance?
2. What happens when Henri hands John a Loric crystal?
3. What happens to Sarah's camera and why?
4. What does John say he needs and how does Sam respond?
5. Why does Henri increase John's exercise regimen?
6. What is wrong with Sam and John's lockers and what is Sam reading?
7. When does John receive his third ring and what does it mean?
8. What does Number Four have to do when the novel opens?
9. Why does John go over to Sam's house and what happens there?
10. What does John see in the vision facilitated by the Loric crystal?
This section contains 962 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)