|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henri believe about the Mogadorians' ambition concerning Earth?
(a) They want to make Earth their new home.
(b) They want to kill all the Gardes and then go back home.
(c) They want to destroy Earth for harboring the Gardes.
(d) They have no plans as they are not on Earth.
2. What will John have to learn to control?
(a) His emotions.
(b) His telekinesis talents.
(c) His telekinetic talents.
(d) His hands.
3. How does Sam offer to help?
(a) To take John to the bus station.
(b) To ask his uncle to borrow a motorcycle.
(c) To give John gas money.
(d) The use of Sam's father's truck.
4. How does Number Four have to act in order to blend in?
(a) Like an intellectual.
(b) Like a moron.
(c) Like an adult.
(d) Like a normal fifteen-year-old boy.
5. Why is Henri pushing John harder than usual in his training?
(a) Henri knows they have to leave soon.
(b) Henri is distressed by their lack of progress.
(c) Henri is angry that John cannot control his temper.
(d) Henri feels something serious is about to happen.
6. When does John see a swirling cloud mass?
(a) As the crystal heats up.
(b) In the chest before Henri closes the lid.
(c) In the glass bowl where the chest sits.
(d) On the window glass.
7. What does Sarah realize she needs to sell?
(b) Concert tickets.
(c) Her photo collection.
(d) Raffle tickets.
8. Who is restraining Sam?
(a) A warlock.
(b) A pirate.
(c) A zombie.
(d) A werewolf.
9. What does Sarah say she and John should do together?
(b) The hayride.
(c) A moonlight horseback ride.
(d) Scare Mark.
10. What does John do about Mark and his friends?
(a) Tries to become friends with them.
(b) Throws them in the frigid water.
(d) Tells the police about them.
11. About what does John lie to Henri?
(a) About his feelings about Sarah.
(b) About his math exam.
(c) His hands.
(d) What Mark says to John.
12. How does Sam react at first?
(a) He gets hysterical thinking about his father.
(b) He tells John he already knows.
(c) He thinks it's a joke.
(d) He gets very serious.
13. What does Henri wonder about John on Halloween night?
(a) If John should dress up in his native garb.
(b) If it is time to move on.
(c) If John is realistic about Sarah.
(d) If he should go on the hayride.
14. Why can't the Mogadorians harm the female Number whose location they know?
(a) She is protected by the strongest Garde crystal.
(b) She has left Earth.
(c) She is not blossomed into her talent.
(d) John is still alive.
15. What does Sarah invite Henri and John to do?
(a) Have Thanksgiving dinner with her family.
(b) Go to her family's lakeside cabin with them.
(c) Go to a special showing of a new movie about aliens.
(d) Join them for dinner at a local restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is about to happen as Number Four is settling in?
2. What does John find in his locker the next day?
3. To whom does John introduce Henri?
4. Where does John find himself as Henri is training him?
5. What is Henri told when he calls the people who wrote the pamphlets?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)