|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henri sense about the Mogadorians?
(a) They are about to leave Earth.
(b) They are closing in on John.
(c) They are becoming frantic.
(d) They are in the town.
2. Who is wearing a Superman cape?
(c) Bernie Kosar.
(d) No one.
3. What does Sarah do when Mark and his gang begin to taunt John?
(a) Lectures John.
(c) Puts herself between the two sides.
(d) Lectures Mark.
4. What does John yell when he and Sam are close to their destination?
(c) Oh no.
5. What is required to open John's inheritance?
(a) Some soil from their native planet.
(b) Both John and Henri's power.
(c) A special key.
(d) A secret code.
6. Towards whom does Kevin charge?
7. To whom does John introduce Henri?
(a) Mr. Harris.
8. What do the "Numbers" carry when separated from each other?
(a) A crystal ball.
(b) A charm.
(c) A communications devise.
(d) A microchip in their ear.
9. What does Sarah invite Henri and John to do?
(a) Join them for dinner at a local restaurant.
(b) Go to a special showing of a new movie about aliens.
(c) Have Thanksgiving dinner with her family.
(d) Go to her family's lakeside cabin with them.
10. Why does John text Henri?
(a) He wants Henri to forget going to find the writer of the pamphlets.
(b) He is worried about Henri.
(c) He is worried about Sam.
(d) He doesn't want to go to Sarah's house alone.
11. How is Bernie Kosar when John gets home from Sarah's house?
12. What does Sarah say she and John should do together?
(a) A moonlight horseback ride.
(b) Scare Mark.
(c) The hayride.
13. Who goes with Henri and John to the Halloween parade?
(a) Bernie Kosar.
(b) No one.
14. When does John see a swirling cloud mass?
(a) In the glass bowl where the chest sits.
(b) As the crystal heats up.
(c) On the window glass.
(d) In the chest before Henri closes the lid.
15. What does John tell Sam that Henri was doing?
(a) Trying to contact an alien.
(b) Trying to ascertain if Mark is an alien.
(c) Trying to find Sam's father.
(d) Tracking down the writer of the phamplet about the aliens.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many "Numbers" are there?
2. What is Henri's job concerning Number Four?
3. What does John throw as far away as he can?
4. What falls over John and Sam in the woods?
5. What does John tell Sam that Henri loves?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)