|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many "Numbers" are there?
2. What does John do as Mark taunts him as John is leaving school?
(a) Hits Mark in the jaw.
(b) Holds up his cell phone.
(c) Makes an obscene gesture.
(d) Pretends he does not hear Mark.
3. What is Henri's job concerning Number Four?
(a) To keep Number Four safe.
(b) To keep Number Four happy.
(c) To keep Number Four apprised of what is going on in the world.
(d) To keep Number Four ignorant of the problems in the world.
4. Where do Mogadorians tend to thrive on Earth?
(a) In isolated areas.
(b) Small towns.
(c) Large cities.
(d) Almost anywhere.
5. What does Sarah invite Henri and John to do?
(a) Have Thanksgiving dinner with her family.
(b) Join them for dinner at a local restaurant.
(c) Go to her family's lakeside cabin with them.
(d) Go to a special showing of a new movie about aliens.
6. Who is restraining Sam?
(a) A warlock.
(b) A zombie.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) A pirate.
7. What happens when Sarah tries to photograph John with her family?
(a) The film gets ruined.
(b) The lens explodes.
(c) The camera gets hot and melts.
(d) Nothing out of the ordinary.
8. With whom does Mrs. Benshoff pair John in Home Economics class?
9. What does John throw as far away as he can?
(a) The nets used to capture the hayrides.
(b) The werewolf's false canines.
(c) Kevin's laser sword.
(d) The goggles.
10. What will John have to learn to control?
(a) His hands.
(b) His emotions.
(c) His telekinetic talents.
(d) His telekinesis talents.
11. What has Number Four just received?
(a) A bracelet around his wrist.
(b) A collar around his neck.
(c) A band around his head.
(d) A ring around his ankle.
12. What can Hadley do?
(c) Change the past.
(d) Tell the future.
13. What does Sarah do for the first time?
(a) Kisses John.
(b) Asks John to a dance.
(c) Cries about John being hurt.
(d) Is concerned about Sam's cut.
14. Who is wearing a Superman cape?
(a) Bernie Kosar.
(d) No one.
15. Why can't the Mogadorians harm the female Number whose location they know?
(a) She is protected by the strongest Garde crystal.
(b) She has left Earth.
(c) John is still alive.
(d) She is not blossomed into her talent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sam mention by name?
2. What does John tell Sam when John calls him?
3. What does Henri sense about the Mogadorians?
4. What is wrong with John that makes Henri have to help him to the car?
5. When does John see a swirling cloud mass?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)