|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the "Numbers" carry when separated from each other?
(a) A charm.
(b) A crystal ball.
(c) A communications devise.
(d) A microchip in their ear.
2. When does John see a swirling cloud mass?
(a) In the glass bowl where the chest sits.
(b) As the crystal heats up.
(c) In the chest before Henri closes the lid.
(d) On the window glass.
3. Who does Sam mention by name?
(a) The Marshans.
(b) The Mogadorians.
(c) The Leriens.
(d) The Nine World conspirators.
4. How does Number Four have to act in order to blend in?
(a) Like an intellectual.
(b) Like a moron.
(c) Like a normal fifteen-year-old boy.
(d) Like an adult.
5. What happens when Sarah tries to photograph John with her family?
(a) The camera gets hot and melts.
(b) The lens explodes.
(c) The film gets ruined.
(d) Nothing out of the ordinary.
6. What does Henri give John?
(a) A small bag of dirt from their planet.
(b) A piece of rock from their native planet.
(c) A laser sword.
(d) A crystal.
7. What is Kevin wearing as he steps out?
(a) A gas mask.
(b) A pair of enhanced hearing aides.
(c) A laser sword.
(d) Night vision goggles.
8. Who goes with Henri and John to the Halloween parade?
(b) Bernie Kosar.
(d) No one.
9. What does John tell Sam when John calls him?
(a) John needs Sam's help.
(b) John wants Sam to protect Sarah.
(c) John is moving away the next day.
(d) John is going away for a few days.
10. What does Sarah say she and John should do together?
(a) A moonlight horseback ride.
(b) Scare Mark.
(d) The hayride.
11. What publication does Sam cite for his source of information?
(a) "Us and Them".
(b) "The End".
(c) "They Are Coming".
(d) "They Walk Among Us".
12. What will John have to learn to control?
(a) His telekinetic talents.
(b) His hands.
(c) His telekinesis talents.
(d) His emotions.
13. What is Henri told when he calls the people who wrote the pamphlets?
(a) That the writer of them is dead.
(b) That the writer of them is missing.
(c) Not to call again.
(d) To meet them the next week at a specified place.
14. Where does John see Sam and they laugh about the previous day?
(a) Gym class.
(c) Astronomy class.
(d) Math class.
15. Where does John find himself as Henri is training him?
(a) In a cave.
(b) On a gas cloud.
(c) In a glass tunnel.
(d) On Lorien.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John tell Sam?
2. How does John's right hand differ from his left?
3. To whom does John introduce Henri?
4. What does John find in his locker the next day?
5. What does Sarah realize she needs to sell?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)