|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henri give John?
(a) A small bag of dirt from their planet.
(b) A crystal.
(c) A laser sword.
(d) A piece of rock from their native planet.
2. What is required to open John's inheritance?
(a) Some soil from their native planet.
(b) A special key.
(c) A secret code.
(d) Both John and Henri's power.
3. What does John tell Sam when John calls him?
(a) John is going away for a few days.
(b) John wants Sam to protect Sarah.
(c) John needs Sam's help.
(d) John is moving away the next day.
4. Where does John see Sam and they laugh about the previous day?
(a) Astronomy class.
(b) Math class.
(d) Gym class.
5. Where do Mogadorians tend to thrive on Earth?
(a) Almost anywhere.
(b) Small towns.
(c) Large cities.
(d) In isolated areas.
6. Towards whom does Kevin charge?
7. Who does Sam mention by name?
(a) The Mogadorians.
(b) The Leriens.
(c) The Marshans.
(d) The Nine World conspirators.
8. What is Henri told when he calls the people who wrote the pamphlets?
(a) That the writer of them is missing.
(b) Not to call again.
(c) To meet them the next week at a specified place.
(d) That the writer of them is dead.
9. From where did the pamphlets come about aliens?
(a) Athens, Ohio.
(b) Tulsa, Oklahoma.
(c) Portland, Maine.
(d) Athens, New York.
10. Who goes with Henri and John to the Halloween parade?
(b) No one.
(d) Bernie Kosar.
11. What does Number Four begin to call himself?
(a) John Doe.
(b) John Smith.
(c) David Jones.
(d) David Brown.
12. What publication does Sam cite for his source of information?
(a) "The End".
(b) "Us and Them".
(c) "They Are Coming".
(d) "They Walk Among Us".
13. How does Number Four have to act in order to blend in?
(a) Like a moron.
(b) Like an adult.
(c) Like an intellectual.
(d) Like a normal fifteen-year-old boy.
14. Where does John say he needs to go?
15. What is Henri's job concerning Number Four?
(a) To keep Number Four ignorant of the problems in the world.
(b) To keep Number Four happy.
(c) To keep Number Four apprised of what is going on in the world.
(d) To keep Number Four safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will John have to learn to control?
2. How must the "Numbers" be eliminated?
3. With whom does Mrs. Benshoff pair John in Home Economics class?
4. What does John find in his locker the next day?
5. To whom does John introduce Henri?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)