|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John tell Sam?
(a) John thinks Mark is an alien.
(b) John needs Sam to take a message to some aliens.
(c) John thinks Bernie Kosar is an alien.
(d) John thinks Henri has been captured.
2. What is Henri's position in regard to John?
(a) A Cêpan.
(b) A Hêbut.
(c) A Charten.
(d) A Oamu.
3. What does Henri sense about the Mogadorians?
(a) They are in the town.
(b) They are becoming frantic.
(c) They are about to leave Earth.
(d) They are closing in on John.
4. What does Henri give John?
(a) A mask.
(b) A candy bar.
(c) A jacket.
(d) Henri's gardening gloves.
5. When does John see a swirling cloud mass?
(a) As the crystal heats up.
(b) In the glass bowl where the chest sits.
(c) In the chest before Henri closes the lid.
(d) On the window glass.
6. What does Henri believe about the Mogadorians' ambition concerning Earth?
(a) They have no plans as they are not on Earth.
(b) They want to destroy Earth for harboring the Gardes.
(c) They want to kill all the Gardes and then go back home.
(d) They want to make Earth their new home.
7. What does John yell when he and Sam are close to their destination?
(b) Oh no.
8. What is Henri's job concerning Number Four?
(a) To keep Number Four apprised of what is going on in the world.
(b) To keep Number Four ignorant of the problems in the world.
(c) To keep Number Four safe.
(d) To keep Number Four happy.
9. Who joins John at lunch at school the next day?
10. Why is Henri pushing John harder than usual in his training?
(a) Henri is distressed by their lack of progress.
(b) Henri feels something serious is about to happen.
(c) Henri is angry that John cannot control his temper.
(d) Henri knows they have to leave soon.
11. Who is restraining Sam?
(a) A werewolf.
(b) A warlock.
(c) A pirate.
(d) A zombie.
12. What does John find Henri doing the next morning?
(a) Sleeping with his head on the kitchen table.
(b) Still researching the magazine John got from Sam.
(c) Stowing the loric box in the trunk of the car.
(d) Packing their stuff.
13. What is going on with Number Three?
(a) Number Three is on the run somewhere in Europe.
(b) Number Three is looking for Number Two.
(c) Number Three has become Number One.
(d) Number Three is dead.
14. What does Henri give John?
(a) A small bag of dirt from their planet.
(b) A piece of rock from their native planet.
(c) A laser sword.
(d) A crystal.
15. What publication does Sam cite for his source of information?
(a) "The End".
(b) "They Are Coming".
(c) "Us and Them".
(d) "They Walk Among Us".
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John throw as far away as he can?
2. How does Sam offer to help?
3. What will John have to learn to control?
4. What can Hadley do?
5. Where is Number Four settling?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)