|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henri think will help John develop his legacy?
(a) A special concoction of herbs.
(b) Sleeping with the Lorien crystal in John's hands at night.
(c) An injection of the sap of a plant from Lorien.
(d) More physical exercise.
2. What do the two boys find along Richland Avenue?
(a) Something that might be an alien.
(b) Henri's truck.
(c) A hat that looks like Henri's.
(d) A dead dog.
3. What does Henri wonder about John on Halloween night?
(a) If it is time to move on.
(b) If John is realistic about Sarah.
(c) If John should dress up in his native garb.
(d) If he should go on the hayride.
4. How is Bernie Kosar when John gets home from Sarah's house?
5. What does John do about Mark and his friends?
(a) Throws them in the frigid water.
(b) Tells the police about them.
(d) Tries to become friends with them.
6. What falls over John and Sam in the woods?
(b) A few buckets of foul smelling water.
(c) A net.
(d) A mist that makes them cough.
7. Who is Mark James?
(a) John's new teacher.
(b) The bully in Paradise.
(c) John's best friend.
(d) Number Six.
8. How many "Numbers" are there?
9. Why can't the Mogadorians harm the female Number whose location they know?
(a) She is not blossomed into her talent.
(b) She has left Earth.
(c) John is still alive.
(d) She is protected by the strongest Garde crystal.
10. How does Sam react at first?
(a) He tells John he already knows.
(b) He gets very serious.
(c) He thinks it's a joke.
(d) He gets hysterical thinking about his father.
11. What has Number Four just received?
(a) A collar around his neck.
(b) A ring around his ankle.
(c) A band around his head.
(d) A bracelet around his wrist.
12. What does John tell Sam that Henri loves?
(a) Solving mysteries.
(b) To go off on his own after interesting stories.
(c) Reading about the stars.
(d) The alien conspiracy theories.
13. Where does John say he needs to go?
14. Why is Henri pushing John harder than usual in his training?
(a) Henri feels something serious is about to happen.
(b) Henri is distressed by their lack of progress.
(c) Henri knows they have to leave soon.
(d) Henri is angry that John cannot control his temper.
15. What email does Henri send?
(a) To his contact who is guarding Number 15.
(b) To someone about the Mogadorians.
(c) To someone about a new job in Seattle.
(d) To his contact who is guarding Number 8.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John find in his locker the next day?
2. What does John yell when he and Sam are close to their destination?
3. What does John tell Sam when John calls him?
4. What does John pretend when he jogs back to Sam's house with Sam?
5. What does Henri give John?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)