|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What email does Henri send?
(a) To his contact who is guarding Number 8.
(b) To his contact who is guarding Number 15.
(c) To someone about the Mogadorians.
(d) To someone about a new job in Seattle.
2. Why is Henri pushing John harder than usual in his training?
(a) Henri feels something serious is about to happen.
(b) Henri knows they have to leave soon.
(c) Henri is angry that John cannot control his temper.
(d) Henri is distressed by their lack of progress.
3. What is wrong with John that makes Henri have to help him to the car?
(b) He is dizzy.
(c) He is very queasy.
(d) He is almost blind.
4. What is required to open John's inheritance?
(a) Both John and Henri's power.
(b) A special key.
(c) Some soil from their native planet.
(d) A secret code.
5. What does John yell when he and Sam are close to their destination?
(d) Oh no.
6. Where does John see Sam and they laugh about the previous day?
(a) Astronomy class.
(c) Gym class.
(d) Math class.
7. What is going on with Number Three?
(a) Number Three has become Number One.
(b) Number Three is looking for Number Two.
(c) Number Three is on the run somewhere in Europe.
(d) Number Three is dead.
8. What is Henri told when he calls the people who wrote the pamphlets?
(a) That the writer of them is dead.
(b) To meet them the next week at a specified place.
(c) That the writer of them is missing.
(d) Not to call again.
9. What does John tell Sam?
(a) John thinks Bernie Kosar is an alien.
(b) John needs Sam to take a message to some aliens.
(c) John thinks Henri has been captured.
(d) John thinks Mark is an alien.
10. With whom does Mrs. Benshoff pair John in Home Economics class?
11. What does Sarah invite John, Sam and Henri to do?
(a) Meet her in the house of mirrors.
(b) Come to her house for a party.
(c) Join the haunted hayride.
(d) Join the scariest costume contest.
12. What does Sarah do when Mark and his gang begin to taunt John?
(a) Puts herself between the two sides.
(b) Lectures Mark.
(d) Lectures John.
13. What will John have to learn to control?
(a) His telekinetic talents.
(b) His emotions.
(c) His telekinesis talents.
(d) His hands.
14. What do the "Numbers" carry when separated from each other?
(a) A crystal ball.
(b) A communications devise.
(c) A charm.
(d) A microchip in their ear.
15. What does Number Four begin to call himself?
(a) John Doe.
(b) David Brown.
(c) John Smith.
(d) David Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sam offer to help?
2. How does Sam react at first?
3. What does John do with his hands to the things that are restraining Sam?
4. What does John find Henri doing the next morning?
5. What does John do as Mark taunts him as John is leaving school?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)