|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John do after Mark walks off?
(a) Goes after Sarah.
(b) Asks Henri for advice.
(c) Apologizes to Sam.
(d) Goes after Mark.
2. Towards whom does Kevin charge?
3. What does John find in his locker the next day?
(a) A note from Sarah.
(c) A live rattlesnake.
(d) A dead snake.
4. What does John find Henri doing the next morning?
(a) Stowing the loric box in the trunk of the car.
(b) Packing their stuff.
(c) Still researching the magazine John got from Sam.
(d) Sleeping with his head on the kitchen table.
5. How does John get in the back door of the house?
(a) Uses his legacy.
(c) Breaks the handle.
(d) Forces the door.
6. For what is Henri searching the Internet?
(a) For a job.
(b) For a new location.
(c) For a way off the Earth.
(d) For any signs of the others.
7. What does John tell Sam that Henri loves?
(a) To go off on his own after interesting stories.
(b) Reading about the stars.
(c) Solving mysteries.
(d) The alien conspiracy theories.
8. How long has Sam's father been gone?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 12 years.
9. Where does John find himself as Henri is training him?
(a) In a glass tunnel.
(b) In a cave.
(c) On a gas cloud.
(d) On Lorien.
10. What does Henri think will help John develop his legacy?
(a) Sleeping with the Lorien crystal in John's hands at night.
(b) An injection of the sap of a plant from Lorien.
(c) A special concoction of herbs.
(d) More physical exercise.
11. What does John yell when he and Sam are close to their destination?
(d) Oh no.
12. To whom does John introduce Henri?
(b) Mr. Harris.
13. What is Henri's position in regard to John?
(a) A Oamu.
(b) A Cêpan.
(c) A Hêbut.
(d) A Charten.
14. Who is restraining Sam?
(a) A pirate.
(b) A zombie.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) A warlock.
15. Why does John text Henri?
(a) He is worried about Henri.
(b) He doesn't want to go to Sarah's house alone.
(c) He is worried about Sam.
(d) He wants Henri to forget going to find the writer of the pamphlets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John notice is missing when he gets home?
2. Where does John see Sam and they laugh about the previous day?
3. What does Henri sense about the Mogadorians?
4. What does Sarah say she and John should do together?
5. What does Henri give John?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)