|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Mogadorians tend to thrive on Earth?
(a) In isolated areas.
(b) Small towns.
(c) Large cities.
(d) Almost anywhere.
2. Where is Number Four settling?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) New York.
3. Why does John text Henri?
(a) He is worried about Henri.
(b) He wants Henri to forget going to find the writer of the pamphlets.
(c) He doesn't want to go to Sarah's house alone.
(d) He is worried about Sam.
4. What do the "Numbers" carry when separated from each other?
(a) A communications devise.
(b) A microchip in their ear.
(c) A crystal ball.
(d) A charm.
5. How long has Sam's father been gone?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 2 years.
6. How does John's right hand differ from his left?
(a) It is duller.
(b) It is redder.
(c) It is much bigger.
(d) It is brighter.
7. What is sitting on the table when John and Henri arrive home?
(a) A map.
(b) A new jacket.
(c) The Loric chest.
(d) A telegram.
8. What does John throw as far away as he can?
(a) The nets used to capture the hayrides.
(b) Kevin's laser sword.
(c) The werewolf's false canines.
(d) The goggles.
9. To whom does John introduce Henri?
(a) Mr. Harris.
10. For what is Henri searching the Internet?
(a) For a new location.
(b) For any signs of the others.
(c) For a job.
(d) For a way off the Earth.
11. What is going on with Number Three?
(a) Number Three is on the run somewhere in Europe.
(b) Number Three has become Number One.
(c) Number Three is looking for Number Two.
(d) Number Three is dead.
12. How does Sam react at first?
(a) He gets hysterical thinking about his father.
(b) He gets very serious.
(c) He tells John he already knows.
(d) He thinks it's a joke.
13. What is Henri's position in regard to John?
(a) A Oamu.
(b) A Charten.
(c) A Hêbut.
(d) A Cêpan.
14. What does Sarah invite John, Sam and Henri to do?
(a) Join the scariest costume contest.
(b) Meet her in the house of mirrors.
(c) Come to her house for a party.
(d) Join the haunted hayride.
15. What publication does Sam cite for his source of information?
(a) "They Are Coming".
(b) "The End".
(c) "Us and Them".
(d) "They Walk Among Us".
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah say she and John should do together?
2. How many "Numbers" are there?
3. With whom does Mrs. Benshoff pair John in Home Economics class?
4. What does John pretend when he jogs back to Sam's house with Sam?
5. What does Sarah realize she needs to sell?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)