|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is restraining Sam?
(a) A warlock.
(b) A zombie.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) A pirate.
2. What does John do with his hands to the things that are restraining Sam?
(a) Blinds them.
(b) Pushes them far away.
(c) Lifts them into a tree.
(d) Slaps them.
3. What does John ask of the person who tackles him?
(a) If the zombies are real.
(b) To guide them out of the woods.
(c) Where the teachers are.
(d) What are Mark's plans.
4. What is Henri's job concerning Number Four?
(a) To keep Number Four ignorant of the problems in the world.
(b) To keep Number Four apprised of what is going on in the world.
(c) To keep Number Four happy.
(d) To keep Number Four safe.
5. About what does John lie to Henri?
(a) About his math exam.
(b) His hands.
(c) What Mark says to John.
(d) About his feelings about Sarah.
6. What email does Henri send?
(a) To someone about a new job in Seattle.
(b) To his contact who is guarding Number 15.
(c) To his contact who is guarding Number 8.
(d) To someone about the Mogadorians.
7. What does John pretend when he jogs back to Sam's house with Sam?
(a) To be tired.
(b) To be out of breath.
(c) To know how to drive.
(d) To not know how to drive.
8. Who joins John at lunch at school the next day?
9. Why can't the Mogadorians harm the female Number whose location they know?
(a) John is still alive.
(b) She is not blossomed into her talent.
(c) She has left Earth.
(d) She is protected by the strongest Garde crystal.
10. What does Sarah invite Henri and John to do?
(a) Go to a special showing of a new movie about aliens.
(b) Have Thanksgiving dinner with her family.
(c) Go to her family's lakeside cabin with them.
(d) Join them for dinner at a local restaurant.
11. Who does Sam mention by name?
(a) The Marshans.
(b) The Nine World conspirators.
(c) The Leriens.
(d) The Mogadorians.
12. How does Sam react at first?
(a) He thinks it's a joke.
(b) He tells John he already knows.
(c) He gets hysterical thinking about his father.
(d) He gets very serious.
13. What do the "Numbers" carry when separated from each other?
(a) A communications devise.
(b) A charm.
(c) A microchip in their ear.
(d) A crystal ball.
14. What does Sarah do when Mark and his gang begin to taunt John?
(a) Lectures Mark.
(b) Puts herself between the two sides.
(d) Lectures John.
15. What does John find in his locker the next day?
(a) A live rattlesnake.
(b) A dead snake.
(c) A note from Sarah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kevin wearing as he steps out?
2. What can Hadley do?
3. What does John do after Mark walks off?
4. What falls over John and Sam in the woods?
5. What is required to open John's inheritance?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)