|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henri wonder about John on Halloween night?
(a) If he should go on the hayride.
(b) If John is realistic about Sarah.
(c) If John should dress up in his native garb.
(d) If it is time to move on.
2. Where does John see Sam and they laugh about the previous day?
(a) Math class.
(b) Gym class.
(c) Astronomy class.
3. What does John find Henri doing the next morning?
(a) Still researching the magazine John got from Sam.
(b) Stowing the loric box in the trunk of the car.
(c) Sleeping with his head on the kitchen table.
(d) Packing their stuff.
4. About what does John lie to Henri?
(a) What Mark says to John.
(b) About his math exam.
(c) His hands.
(d) About his feelings about Sarah.
5. What is wrong with John that makes Henri have to help him to the car?
(b) He is dizzy.
(c) He is almost blind.
(d) He is very queasy.
6. What does Sarah do for the first time?
(a) Cries about John being hurt.
(b) Is concerned about Sam's cut.
(c) Kisses John.
(d) Asks John to a dance.
7. What do the two boys find along Richland Avenue?
(a) Henri's truck.
(b) Something that might be an alien.
(c) A hat that looks like Henri's.
(d) A dead dog.
8. What does Number Four begin to call himself?
(a) David Jones.
(b) David Brown.
(c) John Smith.
(d) John Doe.
9. What does Sarah realize she needs to sell?
(a) Her photo collection.
(b) Concert tickets.
(d) Raffle tickets.
10. What does John find in his locker the next day?
(a) A live rattlesnake.
(b) A note from Sarah.
(d) A dead snake.
11. What does John tell Sam that Henri was doing?
(a) Trying to find Sam's father.
(b) Tracking down the writer of the phamplet about the aliens.
(c) Trying to contact an alien.
(d) Trying to ascertain if Mark is an alien.
12. What falls over John and Sam in the woods?
(a) A net.
(b) A mist that makes them cough.
(d) A few buckets of foul smelling water.
13. What is required to open John's inheritance?
(a) A secret code.
(b) Both John and Henri's power.
(c) Some soil from their native planet.
(d) A special key.
14. With whom does Mrs. Benshoff pair John in Home Economics class?
15. What has Number Four just received?
(a) A ring around his ankle.
(b) A bracelet around his wrist.
(c) A collar around his neck.
(d) A band around his head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Henri told when he calls the people who wrote the pamphlets?
2. Why can't the Mogadorians harm the female Number whose location they know?
3. What does Henri give John?
4. Where is Number Four settling?
5. Who is restraining Sam?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)