|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Number Four begin to call himself?
(a) John Doe.
(b) David Brown.
(c) John Smith.
(d) David Jones.
2. Who is restraining Sam?
(a) A warlock.
(b) A pirate.
(c) A zombie.
(d) A werewolf.
3. To whom does John introduce Henri?
(c) Mr. Harris.
4. Who is wearing a Superman cape?
(c) No one.
(d) Bernie Kosar.
5. What does Sarah do for the first time?
(a) Kisses John.
(b) Asks John to a dance.
(c) Cries about John being hurt.
(d) Is concerned about Sam's cut.
6. Where does John say he needs to go?
7. What falls over John and Sam in the woods?
(a) A net.
(b) A mist that makes them cough.
(d) A few buckets of foul smelling water.
8. What does John pretend when he jogs back to Sam's house with Sam?
(a) To not know how to drive.
(b) To know how to drive.
(c) To be out of breath.
(d) To be tired.
9. How does Number Four have to act in order to blend in?
(a) Like an adult.
(b) Like a normal fifteen-year-old boy.
(c) Like a moron.
(d) Like an intellectual.
10. What does Henri give John?
(a) A crystal.
(b) A small bag of dirt from their planet.
(c) A laser sword.
(d) A piece of rock from their native planet.
11. What does Sarah invite John, Sam and Henri to do?
(a) Meet her in the house of mirrors.
(b) Join the haunted hayride.
(c) Come to her house for a party.
(d) Join the scariest costume contest.
12. What does John do after Mark walks off?
(a) Goes after Mark.
(b) Apologizes to Sam.
(c) Goes after Sarah.
(d) Asks Henri for advice.
13. What does John's hand do on his first day of school?
(a) Turns stark white.
(b) Begins to glow and burn.
(c) Curls into a fist.
(d) The skin on it becomes very mottled.
14. How many "Numbers" are there?
15. What option does John give those who are with Mark?
(a) To leave.
(b) To be tied to trees.
(c) To go in the water voluntarily or be thrown there.
(d) To stop helping Mark or suffer.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Henri searching the Internet?
2. Who is Mark James?
3. What email does Henri send?
4. How must the "Numbers" be eliminated?
5. What is Henri's position in regard to John?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)