|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Bernie Kosar when John gets home from Sarah's house?
2. What is Henri's job concerning Number Four?
(a) To keep Number Four apprised of what is going on in the world.
(b) To keep Number Four happy.
(c) To keep Number Four ignorant of the problems in the world.
(d) To keep Number Four safe.
3. Why can't the Mogadorians harm the female Number whose location they know?
(a) John is still alive.
(b) She is not blossomed into her talent.
(c) She has left Earth.
(d) She is protected by the strongest Garde crystal.
4. What does Sarah realize she needs to sell?
(b) Concert tickets.
(c) Her photo collection.
(d) Raffle tickets.
5. What does Sarah do for the first time?
(a) Cries about John being hurt.
(b) Kisses John.
(c) Is concerned about Sam's cut.
(d) Asks John to a dance.
6. What does Sarah say she and John should do together?
(a) The hayride.
(b) Scare Mark.
(c) A moonlight horseback ride.
7. What does Henri wonder about John on Halloween night?
(a) If John should dress up in his native garb.
(b) If he should go on the hayride.
(c) If it is time to move on.
(d) If John is realistic about Sarah.
8. What does John pretend when he jogs back to Sam's house with Sam?
(a) To be tired.
(b) To be out of breath.
(c) To not know how to drive.
(d) To know how to drive.
9. What does Henri believe about the Mogadorians' ambition concerning Earth?
(a) They want to make Earth their new home.
(b) They have no plans as they are not on Earth.
(c) They want to destroy Earth for harboring the Gardes.
(d) They want to kill all the Gardes and then go back home.
10. What does John throw as far away as he can?
(a) The goggles.
(b) The nets used to capture the hayrides.
(c) The werewolf's false canines.
(d) Kevin's laser sword.
11. What does John tell Sam when John calls him?
(a) John is going away for a few days.
(b) John needs Sam's help.
(c) John wants Sam to protect Sarah.
(d) John is moving away the next day.
12. What does Henri sense about the Mogadorians?
(a) They are in the town.
(b) They are closing in on John.
(c) They are becoming frantic.
(d) They are about to leave Earth.
13. What is sitting on the table when John and Henri arrive home?
(a) A new jacket.
(b) A telegram.
(c) The Loric chest.
(d) A map.
14. What does John tell Sam?
(a) John thinks Bernie Kosar is an alien.
(b) John thinks Henri has been captured.
(c) John needs Sam to take a message to some aliens.
(d) John thinks Mark is an alien.
15. Who does Sam mention by name?
(a) The Leriens.
(b) The Mogadorians.
(c) The Nine World conspirators.
(d) The Marshans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah do when Mark and his gang begin to taunt John?
2. How does Sam offer to help?
3. What does John ask of the person who tackles him?
4. Why is Henri pushing John harder than usual in his training?
5. What do the two boys find along Richland Avenue?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)