|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John tell Sam that Henri was doing?
(a) Trying to find Sam's father.
(b) Trying to ascertain if Mark is an alien.
(c) Trying to contact an alien.
(d) Tracking down the writer of the phamplet about the aliens.
2. What does Henri think will help John develop his legacy?
(a) A special concoction of herbs.
(b) An injection of the sap of a plant from Lorien.
(c) Sleeping with the Lorien crystal in John's hands at night.
(d) More physical exercise.
3. Towards whom does Kevin charge?
4. What can Hadley do?
(a) Change the past.
(b) Tell the future.
5. What does Henri do to get John used to the heat from John's talent?
(a) Runs the crystal up and down John's body.
(b) Has John pass his hand over a candle flame voer and over.
(c) Has John hold his hand over the gas burner as close as is comfortable.
(d) Nothing; John is naturally tolerant of heat.
6. What does Henri sense about the Mogadorians?
(a) They are about to leave Earth.
(b) They are closing in on John.
(c) They are in the town.
(d) They are becoming frantic.
7. To whom does John introduce Henri?
(a) Mr. Harris.
8. How long has Sam's father been gone?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 1 year.
9. What has Number Four just received?
(a) A ring around his ankle.
(b) A bracelet around his wrist.
(c) A band around his head.
(d) A collar around his neck.
10. What falls over John and Sam in the woods?
(a) A mist that makes them cough.
(b) A few buckets of foul smelling water.
(c) A net.
11. What does Sarah do when Mark and his gang begin to taunt John?
(b) Lectures Mark.
(c) Puts herself between the two sides.
(d) Lectures John.
12. What will John have to learn to control?
(a) His telekinesis talents.
(b) His hands.
(c) His telekinetic talents.
(d) His emotions.
13. How is Bernie Kosar when John gets home from Sarah's house?
14. What does Sam think happened to his father?
(a) He was abducted.
(b) He left the family for another woman.
(c) He was hired on a secret mission by the government.
(d) He has no idea.
15. Where does John find himself as Henri is training him?
(a) On a gas cloud.
(b) In a glass tunnel.
(c) On Lorien.
(d) In a cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the two boys find along Richland Avenue?
2. What does John ask of the person who tackles him?
3. Who is restraining Sam?
4. How does Number Four have to act in order to blend in?
5. What does Number Four begin to call himself?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)