|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes with Henri and John to the Halloween parade?
(a) Bernie Kosar.
(b) No one.
2. What do the "Numbers" carry when separated from each other?
(a) A communications devise.
(b) A crystal ball.
(c) A charm.
(d) A microchip in their ear.
3. What does John ask of the person who tackles him?
(a) What are Mark's plans.
(b) To guide them out of the woods.
(c) If the zombies are real.
(d) Where the teachers are.
4. What does John pretend when he jogs back to Sam's house with Sam?
(a) To know how to drive.
(b) To be out of breath.
(c) To be tired.
(d) To not know how to drive.
5. What does John throw as far away as he can?
(a) Kevin's laser sword.
(b) The goggles.
(c) The nets used to capture the hayrides.
(d) The werewolf's false canines.
6. Why is Henri pushing John harder than usual in his training?
(a) Henri feels something serious is about to happen.
(b) Henri knows they have to leave soon.
(c) Henri is angry that John cannot control his temper.
(d) Henri is distressed by their lack of progress.
7. What does Henri believe about the Mogadorians' ambition concerning Earth?
(a) They have no plans as they are not on Earth.
(b) They want to destroy Earth for harboring the Gardes.
(c) They want to make Earth their new home.
(d) They want to kill all the Gardes and then go back home.
8. Who is restraining Sam?
(a) A zombie.
(b) A pirate.
(c) A warlock.
(d) A werewolf.
9. When does John see a swirling cloud mass?
(a) As the crystal heats up.
(b) On the window glass.
(c) In the glass bowl where the chest sits.
(d) In the chest before Henri closes the lid.
10. What does Henri think will help John develop his legacy?
(a) An injection of the sap of a plant from Lorien.
(b) More physical exercise.
(c) Sleeping with the Lorien crystal in John's hands at night.
(d) A special concoction of herbs.
11. What does John tell Sam that Henri loves?
(a) To go off on his own after interesting stories.
(b) The alien conspiracy theories.
(c) Solving mysteries.
(d) Reading about the stars.
12. Who joins John at lunch at school the next day?
13. Who is wearing a Superman cape?
(a) No one.
(b) Bernie Kosar.
14. To what does Henri hope John will become increasingly resistant?
(a) Certain foods that make John ill.
(b) Fire and heat.
(c) Certain strains of bacteria.
(d) Verbal taunts from the other children.
15. How is Bernie Kosar when John gets home from Sarah's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Sam's father been gone?
2. What is required to open John's inheritance?
3. Why can't the Mogadorians harm the female Number whose location they know?
4. With whom does Mrs. Benshoff pair John in Home Economics class?
5. What does John notice is missing when he gets home?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)