|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is going on with Number Three?
(a) Number Three is dead.
(b) Number Three has become Number One.
(c) Number Three is on the run somewhere in Europe.
(d) Number Three is looking for Number Two.
2. What do the "Numbers" carry when separated from each other?
(a) A microchip in their ear.
(b) A crystal ball.
(c) A charm.
(d) A communications devise.
3. What does Henri wonder about John on Halloween night?
(a) If he should go on the hayride.
(b) If John is realistic about Sarah.
(c) If John should dress up in his native garb.
(d) If it is time to move on.
4. What does Sarah invite John, Sam and Henri to do?
(a) Meet her in the house of mirrors.
(b) Join the scariest costume contest.
(c) Come to her house for a party.
(d) Join the haunted hayride.
5. To whom does John introduce Henri?
(b) Mr. Harris.
6. What does John throw as far away as he can?
(a) The werewolf's false canines.
(b) The goggles.
(c) The nets used to capture the hayrides.
(d) Kevin's laser sword.
7. What does John ask of the person who tackles him?
(a) To guide them out of the woods.
(b) What are Mark's plans.
(c) Where the teachers are.
(d) If the zombies are real.
8. Who is Mark James?
(a) Number Six.
(b) The bully in Paradise.
(c) John's new teacher.
(d) John's best friend.
9. What does John do about Mark and his friends?
(a) Tries to become friends with them.
(b) Throws them in the frigid water.
(c) Tells the police about them.
10. What is required to open John's inheritance?
(a) A special key.
(b) Some soil from their native planet.
(c) A secret code.
(d) Both John and Henri's power.
11. What does John notice is missing when he gets home?
(a) His jacket.
(b) His hat.
(c) His school bag.
(d) His phone.
12. About what does John lie to Henri?
(a) About his feelings about Sarah.
(b) What Mark says to John.
(c) His hands.
(d) About his math exam.
13. What does John tell Sam when John calls him?
(a) John is going away for a few days.
(b) John wants Sam to protect Sarah.
(c) John needs Sam's help.
(d) John is moving away the next day.
14. What happens when Sarah tries to photograph John with her family?
(a) Nothing out of the ordinary.
(b) The film gets ruined.
(c) The lens explodes.
(d) The camera gets hot and melts.
15. Who is wearing a Superman cape?
(c) Bernie Kosar.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where did the pamphlets come about aliens?
2. What does Henri believe about the Mogadorians' ambition concerning Earth?
3. Why is Henri pushing John harder than usual in his training?
4. How is Bernie Kosar when John gets home from Sarah's house?
5. What is Henri's position in regard to John?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)