|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does John text Henri?
(a) He is worried about Henri.
(b) He wants Henri to forget going to find the writer of the pamphlets.
(c) He doesn't want to go to Sarah's house alone.
(d) He is worried about Sam.
2. What does John notice is missing when he gets home?
(a) His phone.
(b) His jacket.
(c) His hat.
(d) His school bag.
3. What do the two boys find along Richland Avenue?
(a) Henri's truck.
(b) Something that might be an alien.
(c) A hat that looks like Henri's.
(d) A dead dog.
4. What does John do after Mark walks off?
(a) Goes after Sarah.
(b) Asks Henri for advice.
(c) Apologizes to Sam.
(d) Goes after Mark.
5. What will John have to learn to control?
(a) His telekinesis talents.
(b) His emotions.
(c) His telekinetic talents.
(d) His hands.
6. What does Henri think will help John develop his legacy?
(a) A special concoction of herbs.
(b) Sleeping with the Lorien crystal in John's hands at night.
(c) More physical exercise.
(d) An injection of the sap of a plant from Lorien.
7. What is Henri's job concerning Number Four?
(a) To keep Number Four ignorant of the problems in the world.
(b) To keep Number Four apprised of what is going on in the world.
(c) To keep Number Four safe.
(d) To keep Number Four happy.
8. How does John's right hand differ from his left?
(a) It is much bigger.
(b) It is duller.
(c) It is brighter.
(d) It is redder.
9. Who is wearing a Superman cape?
(c) No one.
(d) Bernie Kosar.
10. What does Henri have John do with Bernie Kosar?
(a) Drink the herbal concoction before school.
(b) Run up and down a mountain path.
(c) Run to school.
(d) Move boulders from one area to another.
11. What does John tell Sam that Henri loves?
(a) The alien conspiracy theories.
(b) Solving mysteries.
(c) Reading about the stars.
(d) To go off on his own after interesting stories.
12. What does Henri give John?
(a) A mask.
(b) A jacket.
(c) Henri's gardening gloves.
(d) A candy bar.
13. How is Henri when John finds him?
(b) He is not in the house.
(c) Beaten up.
14. What is wrong with John that makes Henri have to help him to the car?
(a) He is dizzy.
(b) He is almost blind.
(c) He is very queasy.
15. What is Henri's position in regard to John?
(a) A Charten.
(b) A Cêpan.
(c) A Hêbut.
(d) A Oamu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joins John at lunch at school the next day?
2. What can Hadley do?
3. What does John tell Sam when John calls him?
4. What has Number Four just received?
5. What is going on with Number Three?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)