|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John do in response to what happens to Sam?
(a) Uses his mind to make the rope tie around the man.
(b) Nothing as he is being restrained also.
(c) Uses his mind to keep Sam from injury.
(d) Uses his mind to throw something at the man.
2. What does John instinctively do that he should not have done?
(a) Pulls on the needles.
(b) Tries to melt the ice.
(c) Takes a breath.
(d) Shakes himself.
3. What is wrong with John that makes Henri have to help him to the car?
(a) He is almost blind.
(b) He is very queasy.
(c) He is dizzy.
4. What does the fax say that Mr. Harris hands John?
(a) It says he set the fire.
(b) It asks if he's Number Four.
(c) It says he is a hero.
(d) It says he has been given a largess by Sarah's father.
5. What does Henri think will help John develop his legacy?
(a) An injection of the sap of a plant from Lorien.
(b) More physical exercise.
(c) A special concoction of herbs.
(d) Sleeping with the Lorien crystal in John's hands at night.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John get in the back door of the house?
2. What does John see in the parking lot?
3. What will John have to learn to control?
4. What has Number Four just received?
5. Why is Henri pushing John harder than usual in his training?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)