|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Number Four have to act in order to blend in?
(a) Like an intellectual.
(b) Like a moron.
(c) Like an adult.
(d) Like a normal fifteen-year-old boy.
2. What is Henri's position in regard to John?
(a) A Charten.
(b) A Hêbut.
(c) A Oamu.
(d) A Cêpan.
3. What does Sarah invite John, Sam and Henri to do?
(a) Join the scariest costume contest.
(b) Come to her house for a party.
(c) Meet her in the house of mirrors.
(d) Join the haunted hayride.
4. What is Henri's job concerning Number Four?
(a) To keep Number Four ignorant of the problems in the world.
(b) To keep Number Four happy.
(c) To keep Number Four apprised of what is going on in the world.
(d) To keep Number Four safe.
5. What does John find in his locker the next day?
(a) A dead snake.
(b) A note from Sarah.
(d) A live rattlesnake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Number Four just received?
2. To what does Henri hope John will become increasingly resistant?
3. What does Sarah say she and John should do together?
4. What do the "Numbers" carry when separated from each other?
5. What does Henri say it is almost time to do?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)