|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does John call to distract him from grief?
(c) No one.
(d) He talks to Bernie.
2. To what does Henri hope John will become increasingly resistant?
(a) Certain strains of bacteria.
(b) Certain foods that make John ill.
(c) Verbal taunts from the other children.
(d) Fire and heat.
3. What is one document Henri makes for John?
(a) A green card.
(b) A driver's license.
(c) A military discharge.
(d) A commercial fishing license.
4. What does John do as Mark taunts him as John is leaving school?
(a) Pretends he does not hear Mark.
(b) Makes an obscene gesture.
(c) Hits Mark in the jaw.
(d) Holds up his cell phone.
5. What does John do with his hands to the things that are restraining Sam?
(a) Slaps them.
(b) Pushes them far away.
(c) Lifts them into a tree.
(d) Blinds them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John notice is missing when he gets home?
2. What does Sarah do when Mark and his gang begin to taunt John?
3. What is Henri's assessment of John's first day training in this way?
4. What does Henri say when John expresses hope that someone survived Lorien?
5. What is wrong with John that makes Henri have to help him to the car?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)