|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who did Charlotte claim to be in order to visit Alfred in prison?
2. What does reporter Karl Henning ask Charlotte?
3. Charlotte deflects Doug's questions by commenting on __________________________.
4. In the scene "I, Lothar Berfelde" Charlotte talks about being manipulated by what organization?
5. What would happen to Charlotte if she broke her oath?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How is Charlotte's gender questioned during the war in the scene entitled "Are You a Boy or a Girl"?
This section contains 1,109 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)