|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. A Stasi agent contends that "Park" has not given them anything substantial for __________________.
2. According to John, Charlotte's story ___________________.
3. Why does R'diger think Charlotte should lose her medal?
4. Which of the following did Alfred not leave to Charlotte when he died?
5. What does Alfred wear?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Charlotte inform on Alfred regarding the black market clocks?
2. What are two opposing views regarding Charlotte's losing the Medal of Honor?
3. Who is Ziggy Fluss and what name does he call Charlotte?
4. What diagnosis does a psychiatrist determine for Charlotte's condition?
5. What business proposition does Alfred have for Charlotte?
6. What is the opinion of Josef R'diger regarding Charlotte's guilt as an informant?
7. What is the disposition of Alfred's possessions as stated in his will?
8. How successful is Alfred and Charlotte's clock business?
9. What does Charlotte recall about her first meeting with Alfred?
10. What are "The Three M's" in Charlotte's life?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The author uses some important instances of flashbacks in the story. Explain what a flashback is and cite at least two examples in the play making sure to explain what makes each a flashback.
Essay Topic 2
Create a character study of Aunt Luise. What are her physical characteristics? What are her motivations? What are her fears? What are her dreams? What else can you say about Aunt Luise?
Essay Topic 3
Create a character study of Charlotte. What are her physical characteristics? What are her motivations? What are her fears? What are her dreams? What else can you say about Charlotte?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)