Mid-Book Test (up to Act 1)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. For how many years has Charlotte had her phonograph?
2. Into what character does Charlotte abruptly transfer?
3. For what publication does John Marks write?
4. Doug is impressed by Charlotte's ______________________________.
5. What did Charlotte's aunt never wear?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does the play begin?
2. What does Charlotte tell Doug about her childhood?
3. How is Charlotte spared being recruited into the SS army?
This section contains 958 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)