|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a form of autism in adults?
2. What would happen if Alfred were to be labeled mentally defective?
(a) He could not stand trial.
(b) The arresting officers would be fired.
(c) He would be put in an asylum.
(d) They would be embarrassed.
3. What does a Stasi agent accuse Alfred of?
(a) Hiding Jews.
(b) Smuggling gold.
(c) Engaging in illegal activities.
4. What gives Dieter Jorgensen clues about Charlotte's illness?
(a) Her sleeping too much.
(b) Her tics.
(c) Her storytelling.
(d) Her manic behavior.
5. Charlotte deflects Ziggy's question by talking about ___________________.
(a) Her phonograph.
(b) Her antiques.
(c) Her record collection.
(d) Her new home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had Charlotte informed on?
2. Why does R'diger think Charlotte should lose her medal?
3. To whom does Alfred write a letter in the scene, "A Letter from Prison"?
4. What does Alfred tell Charlotte to tell the Stasi when they come for her?
5. What is Dieter Jorgensen's decision about Charlotte?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Charlotte do with all the letters Alfred wrote to her?
2. What role did Charlotte assume in order to visit Alfred in prison?
3. What are "The Three M's" in Charlotte's life?
4. What question does the German news anchor pose in the scene called "The Cross?"
5. What does Charlotte tell Doug about Alfred and her Stasi files?
6. What is the opinion of Josef R'diger regarding Charlotte's guilt as an informant?
7. How does Charlotte evade Ziggy's questions about moving in order to save her reputation?
8. Who accosts Charlotte as she attempts to return to her limo after appearing on Ziggy's show?
9. Who is BLANK in the scene called "Erasure?"
10. What does Doug share with the audience about how Charlotte died?
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)