|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a form of autism in adults?
2. What question is asked in the news broadcast?
(a) If Charlotte should be forced to give up the museum.
(b) If Charlotte should be forced to give up her Medal of Honor.
(c) If Charlotte should be forced to testify.
(d) If Charlotte should be forced to move from her home.
3. To whom does Alfred write a letter in the scene, "A Letter from Prison"?
(a) The parole board.
(c) His wife.
(d) His mother.
4. Who provided most of the incriminating evidence against Alfred Kirscher to the Stasi organization?
5. What does a Stasi agent accuse Alfred of?
(a) Engaging in illegal activities.
(b) Smuggling gold.
(c) Hiding Jews.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Markus Kaufmann?
2. Where had Charlotte first met Alfred?
3. Who is Dieter Jorgensen?
4. What content does John want to form the basis of Charlotte's stories?
5. What question does reporter Brigitte Klensch ask Charlotte?
Short Essay Questions
1. What role did Charlotte assume in order to visit Alfred in prison?
2. Who does Alfred learn has a big interest in German clocks?
3. What does the Stasi agent reveal about Charlotte's performance regarding informing on Alfred?
4. How does Charlotte inform on Alfred regarding the black market clocks?
5. How are John and Doug at odds about what to write regarding Charlotte's story?
6. What question does the German news anchor pose in the scene called "The Cross?"
7. How does Act 2 begin?
8. What is the disposition of Alfred's possessions as stated in his will?
9. What diagnosis does a psychiatrist determine for Charlotte's condition?
10. How does Charlotte compare herself to the miniature furniture which is broken or flawed in some way?
This section contains 865 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)