|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question is asked in the news broadcast?
(a) If Charlotte should be forced to testify.
(b) If Charlotte should be forced to move from her home.
(c) If Charlotte should be forced to give up the museum.
(d) If Charlotte should be forced to give up her Medal of Honor.
2. Who follows the American soldiers who buy the clocks?
(a) Police officers.
(b) Customs officials.
(c) Antiques dealers.
(d) School children.
3. What name does Ziggy Fluss call Charlotte?
(a) Miss Understanding.
(b) The Fag Hag.
(c) The Trannie Granny.
(d) Miss In-Between.
4. What document does Alfred complete?
(a) An insurance policy.
(b) An investment portfolio statement.
(c) A resume.
(d) A will.
5. Which of the following did Alfred not leave to Charlotte when he died?
(a) A watch.
(b) An old bill.
(c) A postage stamp.
(d) A photo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What may Charlotte receive for her efforts in spying on Alfred?
2. Why does Charlotte want to move from Berlin?
3. What does a Stasi agent accuse Alfred of?
4. What does Alfred wear?
5. Alfred learns that clocks are a hot commodity to ____________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What are two opposing views regarding Charlotte's losing the Medal of Honor?
2. How does Charlotte inform on Alfred regarding the black market clocks?
3. What does the Stasi agent reveal about Charlotte's performance regarding informing on Alfred?
4. Who is Ziggy Fluss and what name does he call Charlotte?
5. Who does Alfred learn has a big interest in German clocks?
6. Who is BLANK in the scene called "Erasure?"
7. What is the opinion of Josef R'diger regarding Charlotte's guilt as an informant?
8. What does Doug share with the audience about how Charlotte died?
9. What role did Charlotte assume in order to visit Alfred in prison?
10. What does Charlotte tell Doug about Alfred and her Stasi files?
This section contains 830 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)