|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlotte's mother had told her it was fine to ______________________.
(a) Live alone.
(b) Dress like a woman.
(c) Study art.
(d) Open a museum.
2. To whom does Alfred will all his belongings?
(a) His nephew.
(b) The church.
(d) His brother.
3. On what does Alfred write a note to Charlotte?
(a) A matchbook.
(b) A greeting card.
(c) A playing card.
(d) A menu.
4. Who is Alfred Kirschner?
(a) An author.
(b) An antiques dealer.
(c) A guard.
(d) A prisoner.
5. Who is Ulrike Liptsch?
(a) A trainee of Charlotte's at the museum.
(b) A young transvestite.
(c) A gay union organizer.
(d) A Humboldt University student.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Alfred want to play when he is released?
2. What does Charlotte admit to coming close to destroying?
3. Who provides information about Charlotte and Alfred's clock sales to the Stasi?
4. What name does Ziggy Fluss call Charlotte?
5. What may Charlotte receive for her efforts in spying on Alfred?
Short Essay Questions
1. What question does the German news anchor pose in the scene called "The Cross?"
2. How successful is Alfred and Charlotte's clock business?
3. How are John and Doug at odds about what to write regarding Charlotte's story?
4. What are two opposing views regarding Charlotte's losing the Medal of Honor?
5. How does Act 2 begin?
6. How does Charlotte inform on Alfred regarding the black market clocks?
7. How does Charlotte compare herself to the miniature furniture which is broken or flawed in some way?
8. What news does Charlotte share on Ziggy's show?
9. How does Charlotte evade Ziggy's questions about moving in order to save her reputation?
10. What are "The Three M's" in Charlotte's life?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)