|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Charlotte and Alfred both have a large collection of?
2. What item does Alfred collect that Charlotte does not?
3. Doug asks Charlotte if she ever wanted to alter _____________ of an antique.
(c) The veneer.
4. To whom does Alfred will all his belongings?
(a) His brother.
(c) The church.
(d) His nephew.
5. What does Alfred say he will do when he is released?
(a) Become a lawyer.
(b) Play a waltz.
(c) Write a book.
(d) Run a marathon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What content does John want to form the basis of Charlotte's stories?
2. What has been blacked out in Charlotte's Stasi file?
3. Charlotte tells the group of reporters a story about _____________.
4. What would happen if Alfred were to be labeled mentally defective?
5. Who is Alfred Kirschner?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Charlotte evade Ziggy's questions about moving in order to save her reputation?
2. What metaphor does Doug use when trying to decide what to write about Charlotte?
3. What are two opposing views regarding Charlotte's losing the Medal of Honor?
4. What news does Charlotte share on Ziggy's show?
5. What is the situation in which Charlotte reveals how this play got its title?
6. How does the author plant a seed of doubt in the reader's mind about whether or not Charlotte was an informant?
7. What does Charlotte recall about her first meeting with Alfred?
8. What role did Charlotte assume in order to visit Alfred in prison?
9. Who accosts Charlotte as she attempts to return to her limo after appearing on Ziggy's show?
10. Who is Ziggy Fluss and what name does he call Charlotte?
This section contains 860 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)