|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Charlotte received in exchange for revealing information about Alfred?
(c) A passport.
(d) A mansion.
2. Who is Alfred Kirschner?
(a) A guard.
(b) An antiques dealer.
(c) A prisoner.
(d) An author.
3. On what does Alfred write a note to Charlotte?
(a) A greeting card.
(b) A menu.
(c) A playing card.
(d) A matchbook.
4. A Stasi agent contends that "Park" has not given them anything substantial for __________________.
(a) 12 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 48 months.
(d) 6 months.
5. Why does Charlotte want to move from Berlin?
(a) The taxes are too high.
(b) The people are hostile toward gays.
(c) The healthcare is atrocious.
(d) It is becoming too violent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What content does John want to form the basis of Charlotte's stories?
2. How do Charlotte and Alfred transport their clocks?
3. What does Alfred say he will do when he is released?
4. What does Doug call the person Charlotte had informed on?
5. Where do Charlotte and Alfred get the clocks they sell to American soldiers?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)