|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlotte tells the group of reporters a story about _____________.
(b) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
2. What content does John want to form the basis of Charlotte's stories?
(a) News reports and files.
(b) Interviews from family and friends.
(c) Charlotte's diaries.
(d) Charlotte's memories.
3. What happened to Alfred's possessions when he was in jail?
(a) They were lost in a fire.
(b) Charlotte gave them away.
(c) They were robbed from his home.
(d) The Stasi impounded them.
4. Which of the following did Alfred not leave to Charlotte when he died?
(a) A watch.
(b) A postage stamp.
(c) An old bill.
(d) A photo.
5. Which of the following is not an affliction from which Alfred suffers?
(d) Dizzy spells.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charlotte bristle at the reporters' questions?
2. Why are Charlotte and Alfred's friends remaining silent during his incarceration?
3. Who is Josef R'diger?
4. Doug asks Charlotte if she ever wanted to alter _____________ of an antique.
5. What is Dieter Jorgensen's decision about Charlotte?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)