|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound abruptly ends the sound of music playing as Act 2 begins?
(a) The slamming of a prison door.
(b) A gun shot.
(c) A dog barking.
2. Who delves into Charlotte's behavior in "Diagnosis"?
(b) A pyschiatrist.
(c) Her mother.
3. Why does Charlotte want to move from Berlin?
(a) The healthcare is atrocious.
(b) The taxes are too high.
(c) It is becoming too violent.
(d) The people are hostile toward gays.
4. What question does reporter Brigitte Klensch ask Charlotte?
(a) If she is guilty of tax evasion.
(b) If she was ever married.
(c) If she plans to move.
(d) If she killed her father.
5. Charlotte survived as a homosexual amidst the cruelty of the Nazis and _________________.
(a) Gay bashers.
(b) Religious groups.
(c) The Communist Party.
(d) Her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alfred asks Charlotte if he can sell clocks ____________________.
2. Why were the Stasi concerned when they found out Alfred was a homosexual?
3. What instrument does Alfred want to play when he is released?
4. Who is Markus Kaufmann?
5. How do Charlotte and Alfred transport their clocks?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are "The Three M's" in Charlotte's life?
2. How does Charlotte compare herself to the miniature furniture which is broken or flawed in some way?
3. How does the author plant a seed of doubt in the reader's mind about whether or not Charlotte was an informant?
4. Who is BLANK in the scene called "Erasure?"
5. What does John tell Doug about the inconsistencies in Charlotte's story?
6. How are John and Doug at odds about what to write regarding Charlotte's story?
7. What is the opinion of Josef R'diger regarding Charlotte's guilt as an informant?
8. What diagnosis does a psychiatrist determine for Charlotte's condition?
9. What news does Charlotte share on Ziggy's show?
10. What are two opposing views regarding Charlotte's losing the Medal of Honor?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)