|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Charlotte's museum vandalized?
(a) Because she was a homosexual.
(b) Because she was a spy.
(c) Because it was prejudiced against gays.
(d) Because the admission was too high.
2. Charlotte's mother told him that as a man he needed to ____________.
(a) Have children.
(b) Get a job.
(d) Grow a beard.
3. Charlotte deflects Ziggy's question by talking about ___________________.
(a) Her phonograph.
(b) Her antiques.
(c) Her record collection.
(d) Her new home.
4. Doug asks Charlotte if she ever wanted to alter _____________ of an antique.
(c) The veneer.
5. Why would agents skew events reported in files?
(a) To build a case against a suspect.
(b) To provide evidence for trials.
(c) To put themselves in the best light.
(d) To but the blame on someone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been blacked out in Charlotte's Stasi file?
2. Who is Markus Kaufmann?
3. Alfred learns that clocks are a hot commodity to ____________________.
4. What does Doug call the person Charlotte had informed on?
5. On what does Alfred write a note to Charlotte?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Ziggy Fluss and what name does he call Charlotte?
2. What diagnosis does a psychiatrist determine for Charlotte's condition?
3. How are John and Doug at odds about what to write regarding Charlotte's story?
4. How does Charlotte inform on Alfred regarding the black market clocks?
5. Who accosts Charlotte as she attempts to return to her limo after appearing on Ziggy's show?
6. How does the author plant a seed of doubt in the reader's mind about whether or not Charlotte was an informant?
7. What does Charlotte tell Doug about Alfred and her Stasi files?
8. What role did Charlotte assume in order to visit Alfred in prison?
9. How does Act 2 begin?
10. What business proposition does Alfred have for Charlotte?
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)