|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vandalism recently occurred at Charlotte's home?
(a) Someone ripped out her shrubs and flowers.
(b) Someone painted obscenities on her house.
(c) Someone set a fire in the garage.
(d) Someone threw a rock through her window.
2. What document does Alfred complete?
(a) A resume.
(b) A will.
(c) An insurance policy.
(d) An investment portfolio statement.
3. What is Dieter Jorgensen's decision about Charlotte?
(a) She is mentally ill.
(b) She is perfectly fine.
(c) She is posing.
(d) She should be hospitalized.
4. Who delves into Charlotte's behavior in "Diagnosis"?
(c) A pyschiatrist.
(d) Her mother.
5. John tells Doug that Charlotte is ______________.
(a) A Stasi spy.
(b) A CIA agent.
(c) An SS agent.
(d) An FBI agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Doug recalls an interview in which he asked Charlotte what she did when an antique _________________________.
2. Why does Kaufmann believe Charlotte's medal should be taken away?
3. What does Alfred wear?
4. Where had Charlotte first met Alfred?
5. What diagnosis does Dieter Jorgensen make about Charlotte?
Short Essay Questions
1. What news does Charlotte share on Ziggy's show?
2. How does Act 2 begin?
3. How does the author plant a seed of doubt in the reader's mind about whether or not Charlotte was an informant?
4. Who is Ziggy Fluss and what name does he call Charlotte?
5. What does the Stasi agent reveal about Charlotte's performance regarding informing on Alfred?
6. What is the disposition of Alfred's possessions as stated in his will?
7. How successful is Alfred and Charlotte's clock business?
8. How does Charlotte inform on Alfred regarding the black market clocks?
9. How does Charlotte compare herself to the miniature furniture which is broken or flawed in some way?
10. What does Doug share with the audience about how Charlotte died?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)