|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is critical for Doug to believe in order to write Charlotte's story?
(a) Her survival as a homosexual.
(b) Her antiques experience.
(c) Her informant behavior.
(d) Her medical file.
2. Who had Charlotte informed on?
(a) A former lover.
(b) An SS soldier.
(c) An antiques dealer.
(d) Her father.
3. What does the loud music in "The Cross" signify?
(a) A concert.
(b) A news broadcast.
(c) A riot.
(d) A parade.
4. How many times has the Medal of Honor been revoked before?
5. What item does Alfred collect that Charlotte does not?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Alfred's possessions when he was in jail?
2. What does Doug need to believe in order to write about Charlotte?
3. Who is Markus Kaufmann?
4. What does a Stasi agent accuse Alfred of?
5. Why were the Stasi concerned when they found out Alfred was a homosexual?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)