|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question is asked in the news broadcast?
(a) If Charlotte should be forced to move from her home.
(b) If Charlotte should be forced to testify.
(c) If Charlotte should be forced to give up her Medal of Honor.
(d) If Charlotte should be forced to give up the museum.
2. Why were the Stasi concerned when they found out Alfred was a homosexual?
(a) He might have abused young boys.
(b) He might have infected others with the AIDS virus.
(c) He might be labeled mentally defective.
(d) He might have influenced young boys.
3. Why was Charlotte's museum vandalized?
(a) Because she was a spy.
(b) Because the admission was too high.
(c) Because she was a homosexual.
(d) Because it was prejudiced against gays.
4. What does Alfred wear?
(b) A toupee.
(c) A mask.
(d) False teeth.
5. Why does Charlotte bristle at the reporters' questions?
(a) She is not used to such ill treatment.
(b) She knows they want to try her in the media.
(c) She is innocent of all the charges.
(d) She knows her answers will implicate her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kaufmann believe Charlotte's medal should be taken away?
2. How long has Charlotte been a spy?
3. Who is Josef R'diger?
4. Where had Charlotte first met Alfred?
5. A Stasi agent contends that "Park" has not given them anything substantial for __________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. How successful is Alfred and Charlotte's clock business?
2. Who is BLANK in the scene called "Erasure?"
3. What does John tell Doug about the inconsistencies in Charlotte's story?
4. What does Charlotte recall about her first meeting with Alfred?
5. How does Charlotte evade Ziggy's questions about moving in order to save her reputation?
6. What is the disposition of Alfred's possessions as stated in his will?
7. What are two opposing views regarding Charlotte's losing the Medal of Honor?
8. Who is Ziggy Fluss and what name does he call Charlotte?
9. How does Charlotte compare herself to the miniature furniture which is broken or flawed in some way?
10. What diagnosis does a psychiatrist determine for Charlotte's condition?
This section contains 924 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)