|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gives Dieter Jorgensen clues about Charlotte's illness?
(a) Her tics.
(b) Her storytelling.
(c) Her manic behavior.
(d) Her sleeping too much.
2. What does Doug call the person Charlotte had informed on?
(a) Secret Lover.
(c) Mystery Man.
3. John tells Doug that Charlotte's story sounds like _____________________.
(a) A pac of lies.
(b) A Cold War thriller.
(c) Fuel for her enemies.
(d) A romance novel.
4. Why does R'diger think Charlotte should lose her medal?
(a) Charlotte betrayed a personal friend.
(b) Charlotte does not pay her taxes.
(c) Charlotte and all informants are guilty of a crime.
(d) Charlotte is a transvestite.
5. Who delves into Charlotte's behavior in "Diagnosis"?
(c) Her mother.
(d) A pyschiatrist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlotte deflects Doug's questions by commenting on __________________________.
2. Who had Charlotte informed on?
3. Who vandalized Charlotte's museum?
4. What does Alfred tell Charlotte to tell the Stasi when they come for her?
5. Who is Alfred Kirschner?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Ziggy Fluss and what name does he call Charlotte?
2. Who does Alfred learn has a big interest in German clocks?
3. How successful is Alfred and Charlotte's clock business?
4. What does Charlotte tell Doug about Alfred and her Stasi files?
5. What role did Charlotte assume in order to visit Alfred in prison?
6. What does Charlotte do with all the letters Alfred wrote to her?
7. What does Alfred tell Charlotte in a letter?
8. What is the disposition of Alfred's possessions as stated in his will?
9. What news does Charlotte share on Ziggy's show?
10. What does the Stasi agent reveal about Charlotte's performance regarding informing on Alfred?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)