|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distracts Charlotte as Doug tries to interview her?
(b) A dog barking.
2. Who provides information about Charlotte and Alfred's clock sales to the Stasi?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The FBI.
(c) Customs officials.
(d) The Antiquities Association.
3. Who did Charlotte claim to be in order to visit Alfred in prison?
(a) His mother.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His wife.
(d) His sister.
4. Why does Charlotte want to move from Berlin?
(a) It is becoming too violent.
(b) The taxes are too high.
(c) The people are hostile toward gays.
(d) The healthcare is atrocious.
5. What document does Alfred complete?
(a) A resume.
(b) An insurance policy.
(c) A will.
(d) An investment portfolio statement.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Alfred write a letter in the scene, "A Letter from Prison"?
2. How long has Charlotte been a spy?
3. Who is Josef R'diger?
4. What does Alfred wear?
5. Who follows the American soldiers who buy the clocks?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who accosts Charlotte as she attempts to return to her limo after appearing on Ziggy's show?
2. What are two opposing views regarding Charlotte's losing the Medal of Honor?
3. What role did Charlotte assume in order to visit Alfred in prison?
4. What does Doug share with the audience about how Charlotte died?
5. What does Alfred tell Charlotte in a letter?
6. What diagnosis does a psychiatrist determine for Charlotte's condition?
7. How successful is Alfred and Charlotte's clock business?
8. Who is BLANK in the scene called "Erasure?"
9. What does the Stasi agent reveal about Charlotte's performance regarding informing on Alfred?
10. What does John tell Doug about the inconsistencies in Charlotte's story?
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)