|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been blacked out in Charlotte's Stasi file?
(a) Her employment history.
(b) Her financial records.
(c) References about someone she informed on.
(d) Her family history.
2. What does Doug argue with John about in "Abdication"?
(a) What he is going to write.
(b) Who has rights to the story.
(c) Who is going to photograph Charlotte.
(d) Who will be in Charlotte's will.
3. What do Charlotte and Alfred both have a large collection of?
4. Why does R'diger think Charlotte should lose her medal?
(a) Charlotte is a transvestite.
(b) Charlotte and all informants are guilty of a crime.
(c) Charlotte does not pay her taxes.
(d) Charlotte betrayed a personal friend.
5. What does Alfred wear?
(a) A mask.
(b) False teeth.
(c) A toupee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did Alfred not leave to Charlotte when he died?
2. Where do Charlotte and Alfred get the clocks they sell to American soldiers?
3. Why was Charlotte's museum vandalized?
4. Alfred learns that clocks are a hot commodity to ____________________.
5. What is critical for Doug to believe in order to write Charlotte's story?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Act 2 begin?
2. What is the opinion of Josef R'diger regarding Charlotte's guilt as an informant?
3. Who is BLANK in the scene called "Erasure?"
4. What does Charlotte recall about her first meeting with Alfred?
5. How does Charlotte inform on Alfred regarding the black market clocks?
6. What are two opposing views regarding Charlotte's losing the Medal of Honor?
7. How does Charlotte compare herself to the miniature furniture which is broken or flawed in some way?
8. How successful is Alfred and Charlotte's clock business?
9. Who does Alfred learn has a big interest in German clocks?
10. What does John tell Doug about the inconsistencies in Charlotte's story?
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)