|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John tells Doug that Charlotte is ______________.
(a) A Stasi spy.
(b) A CIA agent.
(c) An SS agent.
(d) An FBI agent.
2. What is a form of autism in adults?
3. According to Charlotte, all Alfred had left were _______________.
(a) Scraps of paper.
(c) Phonograph records.
(d) A few euros.
4. What question does reporter Brigitte Klensch ask Charlotte?
(a) If she was ever married.
(b) If she killed her father.
(c) If she plans to move.
(d) If she is guilty of tax evasion.
5. What does Doug need to believe in order to write about Charlotte?
(a) SS reports.
(b) Charlotte's stories.
(c) Alfred's transcripts.
(d) Neighbor's stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Liptsch believe Charlotte should keep her medal?
2. Why was Charlotte's museum vandalized?
3. Doug recalls an interview in which he asked Charlotte what she did when an antique _________________________.
4. What does Doug call the person Charlotte had informed on?
5. What has been blacked out in Charlotte's Stasi file?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)