|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlotte survived as a homosexual amidst the cruelty of the Nazis and _________________.
(a) Gay bashers.
(b) Her family.
(c) The Communist Party.
(d) Religious groups.
2. What diagnosis does Dieter Jorgensen make about Charlotte?
(a) Bipolar Disease.
(c) Grandiose Delusions.
3. Why does R'diger think Charlotte should lose her medal?
(a) Charlotte is a transvestite.
(b) Charlotte betrayed a personal friend.
(c) Charlotte does not pay her taxes.
(d) Charlotte and all informants are guilty of a crime.
4. Doug recalls an interview in which he asked Charlotte what she did when an antique _________________________.
(a) Was not dated.
(b) Would not sell.
(c) Started to show its wear.
(d) Was irreparable.
5. Who provides information about Charlotte and Alfred's clock sales to the Stasi?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Antiquities Association.
(d) Customs officials.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to John, Charlotte's story ___________________.
2. What may Charlotte receive for her efforts in spying on Alfred?
3. Why was Charlotte's museum vandalized?
4. What question is asked in the news broadcast?
5. What would happen if Alfred were to be labeled mentally defective?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)