Mid-Book Test (up to Act 1)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Doug is impressed by Charlotte's ______________________________.
a) Collection of antique dolls.
b) Survival as a transvestite during the Third Reich.
c) Gourmet cooking skills.
d) Mastery of six languages.
2. Who invented the phonograph?
a) John Glenn.
b) Marie Curie.
c) Albert Einstein.
d) Thomas Edison.
3. While at her aunt's home, Charlotte learns the joys of ______________________.
a) Playing the violin.
d) Dressing in women's clothes.
4. The owner of the tavern wanted the gay clientele because they were well behaved and ____________________.
b) Good tippers.
c) Very polite.
d) Had money.
5. At what time of year does Charlotte tell Doug to come...
This section contains 891 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)