|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many years has Charlotte had her phonograph?
2. The owner of the tavern wanted the gay clientele because they were well behaved and ____________________.
(a) Good tippers.
(c) Very polite.
(d) Had money.
3. Charlotte gives tours of ________________.
(a) A hospital.
(b) A museum.
(c) A winery.
(d) A gallery.
4. Who is John Marks?
(a) A Texas lawyer.
(b) A Texas newsman.
(c) A Texas oilman.
(d) A Texas cattleman.
5. What is the secret code name assigned to Charlotte by the Stasi?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not said about Charlotte's hands?
2. According to John, Charlotte's file portrays her as what?
3. The book, DIE TRANSVESTITEN, discusses the balance of _________________________.
4. Which of the following disappeared from gay society after the crumble of the Berlin wall?
5. Who is Doug?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Charlotte inform on Alfred regarding the black market clocks?
2. Why does Charlotte bring a phonograph onto the stage?
3. How does the play begin?
4. What role does the book, DIE TRANSVESTITEN, play in Charlotte's life?
5. What is the scene entitled "Translating Tante Luise" about?
6. How does Doug gain Charlotte's approval to write her story?
7. What does Charlotte recall about playing records during World War II?
8. What question does the German news anchor pose in the scene called "The Cross?"
9. How did Tante Luise scare Charlotte's father into leaving his family alone while at her home?
10. What does Doug share with the audience about how Charlotte died?
This section contains 907 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)