|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take for Charlotte to repair her home?
(a) 13 years.
(b) 13 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 13 weeks.
2. How does Charlotte end the museum tour?
(a) By turning off the phonograph.
(b) By turning off the lights.
(c) By opening the double doors.
(d) By asking for a donation.
3. What type of building to Doug and John visit?
4. The book, DIE TRANSVESTITEN, discusses the balance of _________________________.
(a) Male to female substances in each person.
(b) Terminal illnesses.
(c) Capitalism and religion.
(d) Good and evil in the universe.
5. Which of the following is not said about Charlotte's hands?
(a) Delicate as a surgeon's.
(b) The hands of a woodworker.
(c) Definitely a man's hands.
(d) A craftsman's hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Charlotte kill her father?
2. Which of the following does not characterize Charlotte's appearance during the war?
3. What does Charlotte discuss in the last scene called "Horns"?
4. While at her aunt's home, Charlotte learns the joys of ______________________.
5. How does Tante Luise get Charlotte's father to leave her home?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Charlotte bring a phonograph onto the stage?
2. How is Charlotte described?
3. What circumstances cause Charlotte to return to her father's home?
4. How did Tante Luise scare Charlotte's father into leaving his family alone while at her home?
5. Who does Alfred learn has a big interest in German clocks?
6. How does Act 2 begin?
7. What does Charlotte recall about her first meeting with Alfred?
8. How does Charlotte inform on Alfred regarding the black market clocks?
9. How does Charlotte evade Ziggy's questions about moving in order to save her reputation?
10. What nuances does Charlotte relate to listening to different types of music on the phonograph?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)