|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlotte say she prefers to the radio?
(a) A cassette tape.
(b) An iPod.
(c) A phonograph.
(d) Live music.
2. Which of the following items is Charlotte not wearing as the play opens?
(b) Stiletto heels.
3. What are the primary contents of the museum?
4. Whose answering machine picks up in "Eine Spende"?
5. Where did Charlotte's aunt live?
(c) East Prussia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing that distinguishes Charlotte as a man?
2. Who is Doug?
3. What had Charlotte saved before the Russians could blow it up?
4. Into what character does Charlotte abruptly transfer?
5. What is Mulack-Ritze?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Charlotte described and what is the thing that distinguishes her as a man?
2. Why does Charlotte bring a phonograph onto the stage?
3. How does Doug gain Charlotte's approval to write her story?
4. What is Charlotte's punishment for killing her father?
5. What was the Mulack-Ritze?
6. Why did Charlotte recreate the tavern after the fall of The Berlin Wall?
7. Why is John hesitant to interview Charlotte himself?
8. What does the author, Doug Wright, explore in the first five sections of I AM MY OWN WIFE?
9. What role does the book, DIE TRANSVESTITEN, play in Charlotte's life?
10. How does Charlotte come to kill her father?
This section contains 931 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)