|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Charlotte's aunt raise?
(c) Lots of children.
2. I AM MY OWN WIFE is the story of whom?
(a) Charlene van Moore.
(b) Charlotte von Mahlsdorf.
(c) Charlene von Mufflin.
(d) Charlotte von Maelstrom.
3. Where did Charlotte's aunt live?
(d) East Prussia.
4. While at her aunt's home, Charlotte learns the joys of ______________________.
(c) Dressing in women's clothes.
(d) Playing the violin.
5. What are the primary contents of the museum?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Charlotte kill her father?
2. Why did Charlotte recreate a tavern in the basement of her museum?
3. Doug is impressed by Charlotte's ______________________________.
4. Whose answering machine picks up in "Eine Spende"?
5. What does Doug not tell Charlotte he is studying all the time?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Charlotte described?
2. What role does the book, DIE TRANSVESTITEN, play in Charlotte's life?
3. How did Tante Luise scare Charlotte's father into leaving his family alone while at her home?
4. What nuances does Charlotte relate to listening to different types of music on the phonograph?
5. Why did Charlotte recreate the tavern after the fall of The Berlin Wall?
6. What circumstances cause Charlotte to return to her father's home?
7. What is Charlotte's punishment for killing her father?
8. What does Charlotte recall about playing records during World War II?
9. How does Charlotte come to kill her father?
10. Why is John hesitant to interview Charlotte himself?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)