|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlotte mean when she says "Museum. Mobel. Manner"?
(a) Museum. Furniture. Men.
(b) Museum. Records. Courtesy.
(c) Museum. Antiques. Men.
(d) Museum. War. Courtesy.
2. What vandalism recently occurred at Charlotte's home?
(a) Someone ripped out her shrubs and flowers.
(b) Someone set a fire in the garage.
(c) Someone threw a rock through her window.
(d) Someone painted obscenities on her house.
3. To whom does Alfred will all his belongings?
(a) The church.
(b) His brother.
(d) His nephew.
4. What has been blacked out in Charlotte's Stasi file?
(a) Her family history.
(b) Her financial records.
(c) Her employment history.
(d) References about someone she informed on.
5. What does Doug call the person Charlotte had informed on?
(b) Secret Lover.
(d) Mystery Man.
6. What does a Stasi agent accuse Alfred of?
(b) Hiding Jews.
(c) Smuggling gold.
(d) Engaging in illegal activities.
7. Charlotte's mother told him that as a man he needed to ____________.
(a) Get a job.
(b) Have children.
(d) Grow a beard.
8. Who is Ziggy Fluss?
(a) A celebrity transvestite.
(b) A talk show host.
(c) A puppeteer.
(d) A comedian.
9. Where do Charlotte and Alfred get the clocks they sell to American soldiers?
(a) She buys them online.
(b) She gets them at flea markets.
(c) People donate them to the museum.
(d) People give them to her as gifts.
10. On what does Alfred write a note to Charlotte?
(a) A menu.
(b) A playing card.
(c) A matchbook.
(d) A greeting card.
11. What distracts Charlotte as Doug tries to interview her?
(b) A dog barking.
12. What diagnosis does Dieter Jorgensen make about Charlotte?
(a) Grandiose Delusions.
(c) Bipolar Disease.
13. What does Alfred tell Charlotte to tell the Stasi when they come for her?
(a) The clocks belong to the museum board.
(b) The clocks belong to Alfred.
(c) Alfred is on vacation.
(d) Alfred will be moving to America.
14. What document does Alfred complete?
(a) An investment portfolio statement.
(b) A will.
(c) A resume.
(d) An insurance policy.
15. What sound abruptly ends the sound of music playing as Act 2 begins?
(a) A gun shot.
(b) The slamming of a prison door.
(d) A dog barking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlotte survived as a homosexual amidst the cruelty of the Nazis and _________________.
2. What had Charlotte received in exchange for revealing information about Alfred?
3. Charlotte tells the group of reporters a story about _____________.
4. What would happen if Alfred were to be labeled mentally defective?
5. A Stasi agent contends that "Park" has not given them anything substantial for __________________.
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)