|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John tells Doug that Charlotte is ______________.
(a) An FBI agent.
(b) A Stasi spy.
(c) An SS agent.
(d) A CIA agent.
2. Why does R'diger think Charlotte should lose her medal?
(a) Charlotte betrayed a personal friend.
(b) Charlotte is a transvestite.
(c) Charlotte and all informants are guilty of a crime.
(d) Charlotte does not pay her taxes.
3. Charlotte's mother told him that as a man he needed to ____________.
(a) Get a job.
(c) Have children.
(d) Grow a beard.
4. Who delves into Charlotte's behavior in "Diagnosis"?
(c) A pyschiatrist.
(d) Her mother.
5. What is a form of autism in adults?
6. Why does Charlotte want to move from Berlin?
(a) The taxes are too high.
(b) The healthcare is atrocious.
(c) It is becoming too violent.
(d) The people are hostile toward gays.
7. How many Germans was an informant at the time?
(a) One fourth.
(b) 1 in 3.
(d) 1 in 5.
8. Where did Charlotte take Alfred after he was released from prison?
(a) A hospital.
(b) The park.
(c) The opera.
(d) A nursing home.
9. What item does Alfred collect that Charlotte does not?
10. What had Charlotte received in exchange for revealing information about Alfred?
(b) A mansion.
(d) A passport.
11. Who had Charlotte informed on?
(a) A former lover.
(b) An SS soldier.
(c) An antiques dealer.
(d) Her father.
12. What does Charlotte admit to coming close to destroying?
(a) Her reputation.
(b) Her home.
(c) Letters from Alfred.
(d) Her business.
13. How do Charlotte and Alfred transport their clocks?
(a) A wagon.
(b) A van.
(c) A station wagon.
(d) A train.
14. What question does reporter Brigitte Klensch ask Charlotte?
(a) If she is guilty of tax evasion.
(b) If she plans to move.
(c) If she was ever married.
(d) If she killed her father.
15. Which of the following did Alfred not leave to Charlotte when he died?
(a) A watch.
(b) A photo.
(c) A postage stamp.
(d) An old bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what topic does Doug want to interview Charlotte in "A Convenient Lapse"?
2. What does Alfred tell Charlotte to tell the Stasi when they come for her?
3. Why should a Stasi file not be relied on for accuracy?
4. What does Doug argue with John about in "Abdication"?
5. Who did Charlotte claim to be in order to visit Alfred in prison?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)