|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Charlotte, all Alfred had left were _______________.
(a) A few euros.
(b) Phonograph records.
(c) Scraps of paper.
2. Which of the following did Alfred not leave to Charlotte when he died?
(a) An old bill.
(b) A postage stamp.
(c) A watch.
(d) A photo.
3. Who is Josef R'diger?
(a) The town mayor.
(b) The museum curator.
(c) A former political prisoner.
(d) Charlotte's neighbor.
4. Who accosts Charlotte as she leaves the TV studio?
(b) Street gang members.
(c) Gay bashers.
(d) SS agents.
5. What do Charlotte and Alfred both have a large collection of?
6. What does Doug argue with John about in "Abdication"?
(a) What he is going to write.
(b) Who is going to photograph Charlotte.
(c) Who has rights to the story.
(d) Who will be in Charlotte's will.
7. Who vandalized Charlotte's museum?
(a) Gay bashers.
(b) Street gangs.
(d) Local kids.
8. What is a form of autism in adults?
9. Doug recalls an interview in which he asked Charlotte what she did when an antique _________________________.
(a) Would not sell.
(b) Was not dated.
(c) Started to show its wear.
(d) Was irreparable.
10. Why were the Stasi concerned when they found out Alfred was a homosexual?
(a) He might be labeled mentally defective.
(b) He might have abused young boys.
(c) He might have infected others with the AIDS virus.
(d) He might have influenced young boys.
11. What does Alfred say he will do when he is released?
(a) Become a lawyer.
(b) Write a book.
(c) Play a waltz.
(d) Run a marathon.
12. What does Alfred wear?
(a) A toupee.
(c) A mask.
(d) False teeth.
13. Who delves into Charlotte's behavior in "Diagnosis"?
(a) A pyschiatrist.
(b) Her mother.
14. What does the loud music in "The Cross" signify?
(a) A parade.
(b) A news broadcast.
(c) A concert.
(d) A riot.
15. Doug asks Charlotte if she ever wanted to alter _____________ of an antique.
(b) The veneer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question is asked in the news broadcast?
2. What document does Alfred complete?
3. What does Charlotte mean when she says "Museum. Mobel. Manner"?
4. Why does R'diger think Charlotte should lose her medal?
5. What instrument does Alfred want to play when he is released?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)