|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alfred tell Charlotte to tell the Stasi when they come for her?
(a) Alfred will be moving to America.
(b) Alfred is on vacation.
(c) The clocks belong to Alfred.
(d) The clocks belong to the museum board.
2. Why does Charlotte want to move from Berlin?
(a) The healthcare is atrocious.
(b) The taxes are too high.
(c) It is becoming too violent.
(d) The people are hostile toward gays.
3. What gives Dieter Jorgensen clues about Charlotte's illness?
(a) Her sleeping too much.
(b) Her manic behavior.
(c) Her storytelling.
(d) Her tics.
4. Why does Liptsch believe Charlotte should keep her medal?
(a) Charlotte is very influential.
(b) The government should not reverse an honor.
(c) Finger pointing will lead to disunity.
(d) Charlotte is getting old.
5. Where had Charlotte first met Alfred?
(a) An antiques shop.
(c) A cafe.
(d) The tavern.
6. What item does Alfred collect that Charlotte does not?
7. What distracts Charlotte as Doug tries to interview her?
(d) A dog barking.
8. Who accosts Charlotte as she leaves the TV studio?
(b) Street gang members.
(c) SS agents.
(d) Gay bashers.
9. Who is Dieter Jorgensen?
(a) A psychiatrist.
(b) A minister.
(c) A physician.
(d) An accountant.
10. Who is Ziggy Fluss?
(a) A puppeteer.
(b) A celebrity transvestite.
(c) A comedian.
(d) A talk show host.
11. What does Doug call the person Charlotte had informed on?
(a) Mystery Man.
(c) Secret Lover.
12. Which of the following did Alfred not leave to Charlotte when he died?
(a) An old bill.
(b) A postage stamp.
(c) A photo.
(d) A watch.
13. Who is Josef R'diger?
(a) Charlotte's neighbor.
(b) A former political prisoner.
(c) The town mayor.
(d) The museum curator.
14. What question does reporter Brigitte Klensch ask Charlotte?
(a) If she was ever married.
(b) If she plans to move.
(c) If she killed her father.
(d) If she is guilty of tax evasion.
15. What content does John want to form the basis of Charlotte's stories?
(a) Charlotte's memories.
(b) Charlotte's diaries.
(c) Interviews from family and friends.
(d) News reports and files.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alfred learns that clocks are a hot commodity to ____________________.
2. Why does Charlotte bristle at the reporters' questions?
3. A Stasi agent contends that "Park" has not given them anything substantial for __________________.
4. How long has Charlotte been a spy?
5. What question is asked in the news broadcast?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)