|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Alfred collect that Charlotte does not?
2. What does Doug call the person Charlotte had informed on?
(a) Secret Lover.
(b) Mystery Man.
3. What content does John want to form the basis of Charlotte's stories?
(a) Charlotte's memories.
(b) Charlotte's diaries.
(c) Interviews from family and friends.
(d) News reports and files.
4. What sound abruptly ends the sound of music playing as Act 2 begins?
(a) The slamming of a prison door.
(c) A dog barking.
(d) A gun shot.
5. Why does Liptsch believe Charlotte should keep her medal?
(a) Charlotte is getting old.
(b) Finger pointing will lead to disunity.
(c) Charlotte is very influential.
(d) The government should not reverse an honor.
6. What was Charlotte's response to her mother's idea that she should marry?
(a) No woman would have me.
(b) I am my own wife.
(c) I was born to be alone.
(d) I'll make somebody a good wife someday.
7. What distracts Charlotte as Doug tries to interview her?
(a) A dog barking.
8. What name does Ziggy Fluss call Charlotte?
(a) Miss In-Between.
(b) The Fag Hag.
(c) Miss Understanding.
(d) The Trannie Granny.
9. Who is Dieter Jorgensen?
(a) A physician.
(b) An accountant.
(c) A minister.
(d) A psychiatrist.
10. What does Alfred tell Charlotte to tell the Stasi when they come for her?
(a) Alfred will be moving to America.
(b) Alfred is on vacation.
(c) The clocks belong to Alfred.
(d) The clocks belong to the museum board.
11. What instrument does Alfred want to play when he is released?
(a) The cello.
(b) The flute.
(c) The piano.
(d) The violin.
12. Who accosts Charlotte as she leaves the TV studio?
(a) Street gang members.
(b) SS agents.
(c) Gay bashers.
13. What does Doug need to believe in order to write about Charlotte?
(a) Charlotte's stories.
(b) Neighbor's stories.
(c) SS reports.
(d) Alfred's transcripts.
14. What does Alfred say he will do when he is released?
(a) Become a lawyer.
(b) Run a marathon.
(c) Write a book.
(d) Play a waltz.
15. What does the loud music in "The Cross" signify?
(a) A parade.
(b) A news broadcast.
(c) A concert.
(d) A riot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why would agents skew events reported in files?
2. Alfred learns that clocks are a hot commodity to ____________________.
3. According to John, Charlotte's story ___________________.
4. Who is Markus Kaufmann?
5. Who is Josef R'diger?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)