|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Charlotte and Alfred both have a large collection of?
2. Why were the Stasi concerned when they found out Alfred was a homosexual?
(a) He might have abused young boys.
(b) He might have influenced young boys.
(c) He might be labeled mentally defective.
(d) He might have infected others with the AIDS virus.
3. What name does Ziggy Fluss call Charlotte?
(a) The Fag Hag.
(b) The Trannie Granny.
(c) Miss In-Between.
(d) Miss Understanding.
4. Alfred asks Charlotte if he can sell clocks ____________________.
(a) In her yard sale.
(b) From her basement.
(c) In the museum.
(d) On the weekends.
5. Who follows the American soldiers who buy the clocks?
(a) School children.
(b) Antiques dealers.
(c) Police officers.
(d) Customs officials.
6. Where do Charlotte and Alfred get the clocks they sell to American soldiers?
(a) She gets them at flea markets.
(b) People donate them to the museum.
(c) She buys them online.
(d) People give them to her as gifts.
7. What instrument does Alfred want to play when he is released?
(a) The flute.
(b) The cello.
(c) The violin.
(d) The piano.
8. To what country does Charlotte say she is moving?
9. What does Alfred say he will do when he is released?
(a) Write a book.
(b) Become a lawyer.
(c) Play a waltz.
(d) Run a marathon.
10. What sound abruptly ends the sound of music playing as Act 2 begins?
(a) A dog barking.
(b) The slamming of a prison door.
(c) A gun shot.
11. Why does R'diger think Charlotte should lose her medal?
(a) Charlotte is a transvestite.
(b) Charlotte betrayed a personal friend.
(c) Charlotte does not pay her taxes.
(d) Charlotte and all informants are guilty of a crime.
12. Who is Josef R'diger?
(a) The museum curator.
(b) Charlotte's neighbor.
(c) The town mayor.
(d) A former political prisoner.
13. Why does Liptsch believe Charlotte should keep her medal?
(a) Finger pointing will lead to disunity.
(b) Charlotte is very influential.
(c) The government should not reverse an honor.
(d) Charlotte is getting old.
14. A Stasi agent contends that "Park" has not given them anything substantial for __________________.
(a) 6 months.
(b) 48 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 12 years.
15. What is Dieter Jorgensen's decision about Charlotte?
(a) She should be hospitalized.
(b) She is posing.
(c) She is mentally ill.
(d) She is perfectly fine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had Charlotte informed on?
2. Why does Kaufmann believe Charlotte's medal should be taken away?
3. What does Doug call the person Charlotte had informed on?
4. Who did Charlotte claim to be in order to visit Alfred in prison?
5. What does Alfred wear?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)